> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.97 "/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 712GHz / 2.3 GHz / 6GB RAM
Blue bar
Do you see the blue bar at the bottom of the screen on a black background in the sun?
Yes [ 29 ] ** [17,16%]
Not [ 140 ] ** [82,84%]
Total votes: 169

Rep: (495)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 9 SE
PictureXiaomi Mi 9 SE. Codename: Grus. Model: M1903F2G - global version; M1903F2A - Chinese Version
Description | Discussion » | power usage » | Purchase » | Accessories » | MIUI firmware » | Camera talk » | Marriage and repair Xiaomi Mi 9 SE | Unofficial firmware »

Specifications:
  • Display: 5.97 ", Super AMOLED, Support HDR10, FHD + (2340x1080 / 432 ppi), 19.5: 9, AOD, 90.47% coverage of the front panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
  • CPU: 10-nm Snapdragon 712, 8 cores, (Two 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Six 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) Adreno 616 GPU graphics
  • RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4x
  • Inner memory: 64/128 GB, UFS2.1
  • Main camera: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586, f / 1.75) + 8 megapixel (2x zoom, f / 2.4) + 13 megapixel (S5K3L6, f / 2.4, viewing angle 123 В°)
  • Front-camera: 20 Mp, (support AI, f / 2.0) (without autofocus)
  • Battery: 3070 mAh, 18 W fast charge, support Quick Charge 4+
  • Interfaces: Dual 4G VoLTE (2 Sim), Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac MU-MIMO (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC USB 2.0 Type-C [1.0], Infrared port
  • Security: Built in display optical scanner 5th generation fingerprint, face recognition (camera only)
  • System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
  • Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.45 mm
  • Weight: 155 g
  • Colors: Piano black ocean blue and lavender violet
  • Rest: Card Memory Supports - NOT 3.5mm jack - NOT , Wireless charging - NOT Optical Stabilization - NOT . Notification Diode - NOT .

Supported Bands(China version):
    China version
    4G:
    LTE FDD: B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8
    LTE TDD: B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
    3G:
    WCDMA: B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
    TD-SCDMA: B34 / B39
    CDMA EVDO: B0
    2G:
    GSM: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
    CDMA 1X: BC0

Band 20 in the version for China - no.

Supported Bands(International version of GLOBAL):
    Global version
    4G:
    3G:
    2G:

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Information and reviews:
Useful

Read the FAQ before asking a question!

FAQ
How to distinguish the real global version from the interlinked Chinese?
Here is a list of signs

How to determine RU version when buying?
On the RU version there is no side of the red sticker "Global Version" and the back of the box is all in Russian

How are you doing with autonomy?
3070 mAh is not a fountain, but enough for a day. Energy consumption is highly dependent on the usage scenario.

How many hours does the screen have a battery?
5-7 hours, depending on the brightness.

What is there with the roll-off of 4G Internet?
Yes, there are a lot of complaints. Spontaneous shutdown of the Internet (all included, but traffic does not go).
1 treatment option (temporary): switch to flight mode and back.
2 treatment option (more radical): forcibly switching from 4G to 3G.
On the latest global firmware 10.2.9.0, a new modem, a situation likeit is better...

Does your phone have a notification LED?
True, the LED is really not. Instead, there are AOD (Always On Display) notifications.

Why are there no notification icons in the top bar? They appear and disappear ...
So conceived in MIUI. All notifications are in the blind.

What's up with PWM?
He is. Flicker of the screen is not visible. Individual susceptibility, from complete immunity to eye fatigue in half an hour.

Is it possible to get rid of PWM?
Currently we are working on DC dimming (already available in developer firmware). To whom it is strongly necessary - there is a crutch:OLED Saver

Does the recording of telephone conversations work without dancing with a tambourine?
Yes, it works out of the box. This is a MIUI chip and bans 9 Android does not hinder it.

Does the protective glass interfere with the fingerprint scanner?
No, it does not interfere. Optical scanner. With very cheap and low-quality glass options are possible ...

Is the sound in wired headphones missing?
Yes it is.In detail.
There is a suspicion (1, 2) that Telegram is to blame, in the settings you need to disablevoice recording when approaching.
Solution number 1: use a bluetooth headset / headset.
Solution number 2: connect your favorite wired headphones via USB DAC (example).
Solution number 3: connect your favorite wired headphones through a bluetooth receiver (example).

Does the fingerprint scanner work well?
The scanner is not perfect. Sometimes you have to wait 1-2 seconds for it to work. Very sensitive to placing a finger on the screen.

What is there for the blue bar on the screen?
Some copies at the bottom of the screen have a narrow blue stripe (1 mm wide, a couple of cm long), it can be seen on a black background in the bright sun.A photothis strip. The reason is certainly incorrect assembly of the phone.

Is the display fading?
So far, there have been no complaints. I see no cause for concern.

Does AOD notification work fine?
Work, but not for all applications.In detail

How to enable / disable NFC from the curtain?
No way yet. What for? Without unlocking the screen, no one will save money from the account, the power consumption of the NFC chip is negligible.UPD: On firmware 10.3.1.0, a switch appeared in the blind.

What is the sound of the speaker?
A great! Loud and bass.

Why are the speaker holes only on the left side? So it should be?
The speaker is shifted to the left, so the holes are only on the left side. On the right is the proximity sensor.

In the area of ​​the camera something rattles with a light tapping. This is normal?
This is a camera autofocus lens, a completely normal phenomenon.

Why doesn't NFC work for payment in transport?
Change "SIM wallet" to "HCE wallet" in Settings - additional functions - NFC - position of the security element.

Why is the World card not working?
Because GPay works only with payment systems Visa and Mastecard.

Previous polls
Attached Image

The survey is over 01/07/2019
Attached Image

The survey is over 07/11/2019

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. Or in a personalLeXX-kiev

Post has been editedLeXX-kiev - Yesterday, 20:50

Rep: (138)
Lllkkk @ 03/11/2019, 20:53*
During this time, something more interesting is coming out, again you are waiting for reviews, you choose ... As a result, years go by, and you just sit on the old woman

I noticed that suitable phones come out in a crowd - for example, in a couple of years, 1-3 models appear for each manufacturer. Then follows a couple of years of calm, when everyone releases crap and then again breakthrough

Rep: (291)
ttt05 @ 03.11.19, 21:47*
I noticed that suitable phones come out in a crowd - for example, in a couple of years, 1-3 models appear for each manufacturer. Then follows a couple of years of calm, when everyone releases crap and then again breakthrough

Minor Revolution, noticed right - almost everyone. They will pick up the design and lick it for two years, then a camera, then a new function, and so on. That is why we do not notice progress as such, they update it a little bit.

Posted on 03/11/2019 at 10:00 PM:

Section "MIUI firmware"by the way appeared.

Post has been editedDiflix - 11.03.19, 22:00

Rep: (6)
I now have Meizu 16 in my hands. In December I bought Ali, the maximum speed 6/128, in ceramics, white. I did not wait long, although there was a lot of doubt, and ventured to take it. Prior to that, MI4C was used. Frankly, the first impressions are just a cosmos, but as soon as I turned on doubts. The result is the fourth month of use, not even a hint of renewal, patience is exhausted, I put the bodies on Avito, I'm waiting for the globals on this device and immediately buy, regardless of whether I have time to sell or not by this time.<_<

Rep: (5)
* Dieflix Well, I don’t have to complain about the progress in the field of smartphones. It’s just that the people have already been snickering, but in fact, literally over a year, great smarts become obsolete. Dvizhuha be healthy what, eyes run up. Therefore, it is difficult to choose that there are lots of offers. From here and the pursuit of an increase in displays, it seems to a person that more is better :) The same intel, still not switched to 10 nm, that's where there is stagnation.
* MonyaII, But why. Are your updates so critical, or do you think that the update with the update will turn into a rocket? Is the version of the android and flaim so important?

Post has been editedlllkkk - 11.03.19, 22:44

Rep: (6)
* lllkkk No, I did not fly the fly. That did not go and that's it! No matter how hard he tried to convince himself of the opposite, but the miui was nevertheless closer and dearer. As they say all the same, I will not give it up ...: beee:

Rep: (3)
Damn, I would stay on Mi 6
But he became super quiet and rather programmatically.
Plus the camera on it has become very bad. Perhaps Google is treated, but I do not want such tambourines

Rep: (47)
Lllkkk @ 03/11/2019, 22:41*
But why. Are your updates so critical, or do you think that the update with the update will turn into a rocket?

Yes, and where is the rocket. The jamb is on the jamb. To the assembly, there are no complaints at all, the stuff now they are not bad, but software!

Rep: (138)
* pro-ng,
Xs. M3s has been working quite well on the same firmware for two years now. Updated - it became better to keep the battery

Rep: (45)
Lexxx001 @ 03/11/19, 15:53*
I choose a new phone for 2 years already

I took my current one just a couple of years ago for 16, to my friend z2 for 10k.r. it is the same, but the ips screen, the battery is at 4000 and something else ... It faithfully serves, the camera is happy, a real Chinese) well, in the sense of Lenovo ...

Rep: (71)
* MonyaII,
MonyaII @ 03/11/19 22:47*
No matter how hard he tried to convince himself of the opposite, but the miui was nevertheless closer and dearer. As they say anyway, I will not leave her ...

There is such) And while you are sitting on the meow, it’s kind of ready to move onto something else, but by poking around the pure androids, Samsung, etc., you run back to the usual chips and convenience))

* Cable,
Cable @ 03/12/19 09:12*
I took my current one just a couple of years ago for 16, to my friend z2 for 10k.r. it is the same, but the ips screen, the battery is at 4000 and something else ... It faithfully serves, the camera is happy, a real Chinese) well, in the sense of Lenovo ...

It ... To Lenovo phones I have a persistent dislike. I was just in front of the profile, really ultrabudgetary, but how he infuriated me with glitches and brakes ...} -)

Rep: (53)
quality review (in English)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lzzcCUvFc

Rep: (35)
drone23 @ 12.03.2019, 10:13*

Very cool review. It remains only a desire to compare the camera with last year’s flagship. For some reason, there is no band20 in the minuses ...
https://youtu.be/MPu_w0-G54QExcellent comparison of the batteries with a large Mi9, a state-owned, aaa flagship (here Samsung is a typical Samsung) and the wet dream of all the flagship with a 855 dragon and 4k battery.

Post has been editedmarlin333 - 12.03.19, 10:23

Rep: (12)
drone23 @ 03/12/19 10:13*

Good review, it's a pity the battery is not tested.

* marlin333,
marlin333 @ 03/12/19 10:23*
For some reason, there is no band20 in the minuses

Not "for some reason", but very bad ... Will it really be absent in the globalk too ?!
Without Band20, I don’t agree to skate around the district every day, swearing at regular 4G cliffs, and after a couple of days of such trash I’ll switch to 3G forever !!! :)

Rep: (45)
Lexxx001 @ 03/12/19, 11:07*
true ultrabudgetary

This one is not. Here Snap 820, QC 3.0, 6/128 UFS. Support with Android 6 up to 8 raised. White ceramic case, assembly ex. ZUI is certainly not without kosyachkov but after meow normally lay down.

Rep: (40)
Dieflix @ 03.11.19, 21:57*
The section "MIUI firmware" by the way appeared.

Wow! Already TWRP is!
Cheholchiki already ordered, left to buy the phone)))

* Cable,
Cable @ 03/12/19 11:07*
This one is not. Here Snap 820, QC 3.0, 6/128 UFS. Support with Android 6 up to 8 raised. White ceramic case, assembly ex. ZUI is certainly not without kosyachkov but after meow normally lay down.

Well, of course, yes, the flagship is the flagship. Probably licked, and the support is normal.

Rep: (1)
I realized from the video review that Mi 9 se has an indicator. Only here is the question he color?

Hmm.
Climbed into the theme of Mi 8 SE
There is no global firmware for it and will not be. Band20 either.
Biiida .... Well, let's wait, but something tells me that I will still take rn7pro ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (3)
Neoputnuy @ 03/12/19 12:37*
I realized from the video review that Mi 9 se has an indicator. Only here is the question he color?

and where is it located?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 06:37