> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.97 "/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 712GHz / 2.3 GHz / 6GB RAM
The problem with the spoken speaker
Do you have a spontaneous degradation of conversational dynamics during a phone call?
Yes [ 96 ] ** [17,24%]
Not [ 460 ] ** [82,59%]
Total Votes: 557

Rep: (503)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 9 SE
PictureXiaomi Mi 9 SE. Codename: Grus. Model: M1903F2G - global version; M1903F2A - Chinese Version
Description | Discussion пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Marriage and repair Xiaomi Mi 9 SE | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Specifications:
    Display: 5.97 ", Super AMOLED, Support HDR10, FHD + (2340x1080 / 432 ppi), 19.5: 9, AOD, 90.47% coverage of the front panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
    CPU: 10-nm Snapdragon 712, 8 cores, (Two 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Six 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) Adreno 616 GPU graphics
    RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4x
    Inner memory: 64/128 GB, UFS2.1
    Main camera: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586, f / 1.75) + 8 megapixel (2x zoom, f / 2.4) + 13 megapixel (S5K3L6, f / 2.4, viewing angle 123 В°)
    Front-camera: 20 Mp, (support AI, f / 2.0) (without autofocus)
    Battery: 3070 mAh, 18 W fast charge, support Quick Charge 4+
    Interfaces: Dual 4G VoLTE (2 Sim), Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac MU-MIMO (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC USB 2.0 Type-C [1.0], Infrared port
    Security: Built in display optical scanner 5th generation fingerprint, face recognition (camera only)
    System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie
    Dimensions: 147.5 x 70.5 x 7.45 mm
    Weight: 155 g
    Colors: Piano black ocean blue and lavender violet
    Rest: Card Memory Supports - NOT 3.5mm jack - NOT , Wireless charging - NOT Optical Stabilization - NOT . Notification Diode - NOT .
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Information and reviews:
Useful

Read the FAQ before asking a question!

FAQ
How to distinguish the real global version from the interlinked Chinese?
Here is a list of signs

How to determine RU version when buying?
On the RU version there is no side of the red sticker "Global Version" and the back of the box is all in Russian

How are you doing with autonomy?
3070 mAh is not a fountain, but enough for a day. Energy consumption is highly dependent on the usage scenario.

How many hours does the screen have a battery?
5-7 hours, depending on the brightness.

What is there with the roll-off of 4G Internet?
Yes, there are a lot of complaints. Spontaneous shutdown of the Internet (all included, but traffic does not go).
1 treatment option (temporary): switch to flight mode and back.
2 treatment option (more radical): forcibly switching from 4G to 3G.
On the latest global firmware 10.2.9.0, a new modem, a situation likeit is better...

Does your phone have a notification LED?
True, the LED is really not. Instead, there are AOD (Always On Display) notifications.

Why are there no notification icons in the top bar? They appear and disappear ...
So conceived in MIUI. All notifications are in the blind.

What's up with PWM?
He is. Flicker of the screen is not visible. Individual susceptibility, from complete immunity to eye fatigue in half an hour.

Is it possible to get rid of PWM?
Currently we are working on DC dimming (already available in developer firmware). To whom it is strongly necessary - there is a crutch:OLED Saver

Does the recording of telephone conversations work without dancing with a tambourine?
Yes, it works out of the box. This is a MIUI chip and bans 9 Android does not hinder it.

Does the protective glass interfere with the fingerprint scanner?
No, it does not interfere. Optical scanner. With very cheap and low-quality glass options are possible ...

Is the sound in wired headphones missing?
Yes it is.In detail.
There is a suspicion (1, 2) that Telegram is to blame, in the settings you need to disablevoice recording when approaching.
Solution number 1: use a bluetooth headset / headset.
Solution number 2: connect your favorite wired headphones via USB DAC (example).
Solution number 3: connect your favorite wired headphones through a bluetooth receiver (example).

Does the fingerprint scanner work well?
The scanner is not perfect. Sometimes you have to wait 1-2 seconds for it to work. Very sensitive to placing a finger on the screen.

What is there for the blue bar on the screen?
Some copies at the bottom of the screen have a narrow blue stripe (1 mm wide, a couple of cm long), it can be seen on a black background in the bright sun.A photothis strip. The reason is certainly incorrect assembly of the phone.

Is the display fading?
So far, there have been no complaints. I see no cause for concern.

Does AOD notification work fine?
Work, but not for all applications.In detail.Inferiority can be eliminatedcrutch

How to enable / disable NFC from the curtain?
No way yet. What for? Without unlocking the screen, no one will save money from the account, the power consumption of the NFC chip is negligible.UPD: On firmware 10.3.1.0, a switch appeared in the blind.

What is the sound of the speaker?
A great! Loud and bass.

Bad sound conversational dynamics?
The sound is normal, but sometimes it becomes spontaneously deaf and gurgling, and after a few seconds it is normal again. The problem is purely software: during a phone call, the smartphone somehow switches to the HR (Half Rate) codec and back ...In detail

Why are the speaker holes only on the left side? So it should be?
The speaker is shifted to the left, so the holes are only on the left side. On the right is the proximity sensor.

In the area of ​​the camera something rattles with a light tapping. This is normal?
This is a camera autofocus lens, a completely normal phenomenon.

Why doesn't NFC work for payment in transport?
Change "SIM wallet" to "HCE wallet" in Settings - additional functions - NFC - position of the security element.

Why is the World card not working?
Because GPay works only with payment systems Visa and Mastecard.

Why is a card constantly untied in GPay?
One possible reason is application cloning. When cloning applications, Google services are also cloned, and GPay does not like it.

Previous polls
Attached Image

The survey is over 01/07/2019
Attached Image

The survey is over 07/11/2019
Attached Image

The survey is over 07/18/2019

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links. Or in a personalLeXX-kiev

Post has been editedLeXX-kiev - 04.08.19, 10:31

Rep: (57)
* radoss
It means that there can be displayed notifications and like a little energy they will eat.
amoled chip

Rep: (12)
* GooG2e,
But still, as with the on-screen sensor? whether a preliminary press of the power button is required. And then I’m already used to touching the sensor so simply

upd I will answer myself and all those who suffer. I think everything will be the same as in Mi8 EE
How the scanner works under the screen

Post has been editedradoss - 20.02.19, 22:46

Rep: (2)
damn it is very tempting is all. but I'm worried about advertising in the shell: blush :. I wanted to ask the phone users of this company, is it really annoying? Well, in the sense of onya is directly obsessive and annoying, or modest and not frequent?

UPD: tin guys =) I signed up for more than 7 years ago, and this is my first message =) I lost my virginity today

Post has been editedkonzya - 20.02.19, 22:49

Rep: (0)
Is there an 8MP camera with a telephoto lens or just a depth sensor?

* konzya,
It is almost all turned off. It’s just called “getting recommendations”, you turn off this rubbish wherever you see, and you live happily

Rep: (307)
* konzya , It turns off, and most owners install xiaomi.eu, miuirom and the like firmware, there is no advertising there

Posted on 02/20/2019, 10:52 PM:

* catoweasel Tele. 2x optical zoom.

Rep: (2)
Well, since advertising is not on the desktop, then this is not a problem at all. I will wait when it appears in Russia. already wanted to take asus max pro (m2).
But everything gnawed at me that the RAMs are only 4 gigs there. and given the general trend in software, especially sites, you need more operative =) if this one costs 20 tons it will be nice and I will probably take it for myself. the only thing that still scares is the fact that many people write that eyes leak from AMOLED and the matrix itself burns out quickly. but for some reason it seems to me that people are exaggerating =) what do you say? is amoled really so bad?

AMOLED eyes flow out and the matrix itself burns out quickly. but for some reason it seems to me that people are exaggerating =) what do you say? is amoled really so bad?

Many PWM (flicker) confuses, someone notices him, I do not, get tired like Ips.

It burns out yes, quickly - if used as in a shop window, max brightness and a static picture. In everyday use with moderate work, two years will last.

Rep: (11)
As I understand it, the device is interesting, does anyone know the exact date of sale?

* mr.catastrophe , we know, on March 1, but this is in China and apparently not a global

But will there be a global? maybe the current will be China ... if within 20 t, then it's an interesting phone

In general, are there any plans for a global? So Pts cool like smart.

Rep: (35)
https://youtu.be/RzddKMiNK2Ihands-on review from China. From what is very pleased, the speed of the finger scanner. Faster than op6t. Aid themes, camera speed is also top. I did not like only the glossy frame, it will go around like on mi6.

Rep: (68)
* marlin333,
Am I mistaken, or is there a Google Play Market icon in the video on the workstation?

Rep: (35)
Laniver @ 02.21.19, 09:33*
marlin333,
Am I mistaken, or is there a Google Play Market icon in the video on the workstation?

No, it's some kind of Chinese stor. In MIUI 10, the GPM icon is a large multi-colored triangle.

Attached images
Attached Image

Mr.catastrophe @ 02.21.19, 06:34*
But will there be a global? maybe the current will be China ... if within 20 t, then it's an interesting phone

100% will be. otherwise the NFC doesn’t need it there

Rep: (36)
* radoss , I would really like the global.

Rep: (4)
Sim 1 or 2 will be?

* MGP190,

2 SIMThere is NO Memory Card Support,

4G networks
LTE in CPAs: B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / V8
LTE TDD standard: B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 became
* became on LTE B41 (2535-2655 120 MHz)
3G network
WCDMA and B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
TD-for SCDMA: B34 / B39
CDMA on EVDO BC0 Technology
2G
Phone: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
CDMA 1X standard: BC0

By the way:
There is support for FHD 30/60 FPS!

Rep: (33)
very suitable device. I wanted to take the eighth galaxy (I don’t play games, powerful hardware will be idle), but now I’ll probably wait for mi9se reviews. On the phone, the main thing that I would like to look like, quickly coped with simple tasks (social networks, YouTube, etc.) and more or less tolerably removed the camera. Well, what if the eyes did not flow from the screen. I really want that this amold would be without PWM, but if that software is fixed: happy:
Regarding the small battery, what difference does it make how much is 5% or 30 left by the end of the day anyway, throwing it on charge for the night.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 11:24 PM