Get the OPPO AX7 without spending a penny

Rep: (4)
Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand the OPPO company thank all the participants!

We are pleased to announce that the OPPO Ax7 smartphone will take part in testing:

UPD 03/05/2019: Member Vanolin did not respond to the message curator. In this regard, a new member is selected:
m1995m

It’s not surprising to the modern user to get lost in the avalanche of gadget models that hit the market every year. Flagship, gaming, protected - and in fact, quite recently, a large display, a capacious battery and a good selfie camera were enough for happiness. For those who consider practicality more important than trends, we suggest that you join OPPO AX7 user testing, and after it ends ... keep the device for yourself! Interested?

How will be tested
Testing will be held in Moscowfrom February 28 to March 7. All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the editor.savagemessiahzine.com- we trust you in a responsible business and would like to meet you personally. Together with the gadget everyone will get their own creative task.

For testing participants will be given a few days. User reviews will go to editorssavagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape.

To take part in the competition, you must:
  • Be over 18
  • To be in Moscow from February 28 to March 7
  • Be able to competently express your thoughts
  • To be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comnot later than February 19, 2019
  • Apply for participation in testing.

How to participate
Leave a message with the completed qualifying task in this topic from February 20 to 26 (the topic closes at 12:00 Moscow time) and wait for the decision of the jury. Of all the candidates, four test participants will be selected. Requirements for completing tasks are listed below.

Qualifying task
Give the answer to the question: "What is missing in your device?". You must describe the function or technical specifications that you would like to add to your smartphone.

Requirements:

1. Write which smartphone you currently use
  2. Select only one function or feature that I would like to add to your current gadget.
  3. To argue a choice based on personal experience or preferences.

No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note up to 1000 characters.

Test case execution example:

Now I use the Samsung Galaxy S7. I would like to add a second main camera module to my smartphone in order to be able to take pictures in portrait mode with background blur. I like to make portraits of my friends, and it’s not always possible to carry a large camera with me. In addition, a nice zoom would be a nice addition, I often travel and shoot landscapes for which you need a good zoom.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from February 28 to March 7, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement. Applications that do not contain any of the above items will not be considered!

Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Post has been editedDishkou - 05.03.19, 11:35

Rep: (0)
Moto G5S Plus - strong serednechek at a budget price. In terms of price-quality in Moto smartphones few competitors, except for natives of China. Moto G5S Plus is no exception: a good performance, decent battery life and excellent build quality aluminum housing, with a prominent on the rear dual camera with dual flash. And if the appearance of the camera, you can probably recorded in the asset given device, here's to the quality of the photos there are large questions. On shooting in low light conditions at Moto G5S Plus obvious allergy. In addition to updating the software Motorola has cut a significant portion of the camera functionality than has hammered the final nail. Office Motorola Lenovo company should seriously reconsider their opinion on how the software, and the hardware for photo and video, because the most significant drawback of this smartphone without any doubt is released, but not outstanding camera.

Good day, my name is Vyacheslav, now use Samsung galaxy note4.
Although this model is one of the first obdadaet fingerprint scanners, but unfortunately there is no such convenient features as a pay pass, with the advent of banking terminals in small shops, it has become a feature is not replaceable, maybe you can go home without anything taking just a smartphone.

I use the Galaxy Note 8
In my opinion the phone lacks an FM radio.
With this functionality in the device simply has to be a radio. The rest of it is equipped with. In less clever smartphones it is, and it does not have, it is not logical.

Rep: (305)
Good afternoon! Now my use is outlandish smartphone with Asian roots,Sharp Aquos S2 . For almost a year he could use it to go, literally, and fire, and water, and copper pipes, even the rain could not like Thailand or affect the operation of this seemingly cute one-eyed beast. Display, camera, so basically all pleased with this smartphone. However, there is exactly one thing I would improve, is the battery capacity You want to pull at least 3,500 mAh. I want without having to worry that the device runs out, catch a buzz from the use of its chips.

Now I use xiaomi mi4c, and I understand that the 5-inch screen is not enough to me for a long time after. Before that I had the experience of using a smartphone with AMOLED-display, and now I'd really like device with a large 6-inch AMOLED screen. From the screen it depends very much in the perception of the smartphone, and if you just look at your phone screen-pleasure, then it is a success.

@ Hello Brotherssavagemessiahzine.com. I use Honor 7a. I want to optimize the firmware that will reveal all the features of a smart filling. At the last update of smart work not at 100%. Sincerely sknight.

iPhone 7+
I am missing two simok and memory.

Rep: (3)
Hey.
1. One plus 6t
2. Wireless charging.
3. One plus 6t positioning itself as a flagship, but it was a very strange decision to deprive him of quick charging function, although the rear surface of the smartphone is made of glass.

Rep: (20)
At the moment I have on a regular basis a final year student of the Academy of killers flagships OnePlus 6T. The device is largely trend, with a cherry on the cake in the form of a built-in screen is the fingerprint scanner. Use it for the second month, but wow-effect of using the present until now. For all its merits apparatus still frustrating in the moment - the camera. No, it is not bad, especially with the application installed GCAM, but software processing of pixels does not save a small by the standards of the size of mobile cameras. My ideal camera smartphone - matrix of a really large amount of pixels even at the cost reduction of the total number. That's the camera and become a graduate student OnePlus, providing him the diploma Academy flagships killers. Noise (noise reduction software and work), in my opinion, the main drawback of mobile photography.

Rep: (1)
Good day.
1. I have Apple IPhone SE.
2. Display.
3. My profession is associated with a large volume of information that I get by downloading documents from a computer, as well as my device can not fully ensure my needs with the consideration of this information, I need a big display than my gadget can not boast. The great advantage of the system would be "androyd" because I could no problem to throw off entire folders with documents on a smartphone.

Rep: (6)
For about 3 years of use Xiaomi Mi Max 3/32 quite satisfied with my device but I do not have it in one function namely NFC module. I think that this is a very handy feature - no need to reach for a payment card, it is constantly forgotten at home or in another bag, but forget Mobil is something difficult). I would like to try the mobile phones from other manufacturers want to participate in the testing.

Rep: (75)
I use two phone zte blade s7, and old sony compact z1. 1st for (email / instant messengers), 2nd for surfing, navigation, communication with loved ones. What is lacking in both there is no memory for storing rules, decrepit batteries (pauver bank rescues). Sony - No 2nd SIM cards, ZTE - will put the second SIM cards - no memory. Everywhere compromises. Android updates? - Remember - always 5ki, such as it is both LineageOS body, but I'm afraid of compromise will be even greater. At ZTE periodically falls off data transmission - only restart treatment.

For almost a year I use Huawei p2pro. The device is a great, no complaints. But there is one small and unobtrusive minus. It does not have wireless charging. My God! As I dream about it when playing games I sit wireless headphones! For the 3.5 mm jack in the vehicle is also missing. It would be so convenient. I included wired headset, put it on the dock and play for fun!

Rep: (1)
Good day.
1) Huawei p20 pro
2) The wireless charging
3) In the workplace and at home, it would be desirable to have a wireless charging station, and finally get rid of the wires.

Hello!My name is Alexey Knyazev, am a QA Engineer.
At the moment, I use LG V30 +, ATT this for a long time used the flagship of Samsung.
In my smartphone I miss some things related to the camera:
1. Front-camera. Its resolution at this time is not the top-end, recording quality leaves much to be desired, especially if you are not on the street on a sunny day. Therefore, I would like to have a front-facing camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels, with regard to the diaphragm, it is assumed that f / 2.0 will be enough. It would not be superfluous and a second module for determining the front chamber depth.
2. The main camera. Overall, the available camera modules to cope with their tasks well enough, but I would like to be part of the revision of the software. You can use Google's algorithms for creating portraits, without having an additional camera module, but based on current trends, it would not hurt. Of course, you can use a third-party application from Google, but it's still another application, his work can not be stable. It is also the main camera lacks advanced algorithms work in low light conditions. The main camera has an aperture f / 1.6, that is a good opportunity to shoot at night or in the evening, but the photos are obtained with low noise, with fuzzy edges of objects, etc. That is not enough photo processing algorithms automatically because the missile defense system in general mode, you can get high-quality photos.
P.S. Considering audivozmozhnosti smartphone, I do not have stereo speakers!

Rep: (52)
Good afternoon. My name is Alex and I have a Samsung S7. The phone is not satisfied with autonomy and an outdated design. I want a large screen for watching movies and reviews, hi-tech news reader. Cool design and Gorilla Glass. Eksinos torment, it would be desirable phone on the snapdragon to the big screen to enjoy the games. Masthead Samsung is very much want to balance price and quality to the family budget has not suffered greatly, and the phone is fun. I like to take photos of a cat and nature. A lot of smartphone use for everyday tasks, so a large battery is a must.

Post has been editedcretaverde - 21.02.19, 10:02

Hello.

1. I am the owner of the Galaxy Note 5.
2. The second chamber, in addition to the primary to select the focal point on the already captured images.
3. I am not a professional photographer, but a second camera for better quality pictures indoors in low light, with the ability to change the point of focus on the pictures already taken.
Why?
Often attend plays, concerts where performers emotions driving dynamics deserve to impress them on the memory. You're making a picture, like grabbing the original facial expressions on the face of the artist, but you can see that the partner on the stage far more rich palette of emotions, but alas, the moment is lost. The picture was taken, the opportunity to change the focus - missed. It is clear that a professional camera, taking off series with rich functionality make it without problems.
Not all performances are allowed to shoot professional photographic equipment. And unethical shutter clacking distraction not only artists, but also the spectators.
Therefore, the existence of such a function, and a second camera would be a very welcome addition to the good for its model year PV modules in the Galaxy Note 5.

Thank.

Just over a year I use Samsung Galaxy S8 +. In this excellent and I'm still quite fresh, I lack the flagship FM radio. Perhaps soon it will not be true, but today, moving to Moscow, you find yourself in an insecure network coverage area and the favorite program (song, fairy tale, anecdote, etc.) is interrupted at the most interesting moment.

Good day!
I am a long-time user of the device, the common people called "smartphone", but now I'm really quite modern gadget - Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
But, due to the fact that the smartphone I had a sufficient number - it is possible to compare)
And so - everything seems to be good - but once again, somewhere lost the TV remote - just remember Samsung smartphones with their IR port.
Yes, I agree, out of date, almost do not need to - but what a thrill to do so loud TV or switch the boring advertising somewhere in a small restaurant! ))
And if the cat does not give control of your favorite TV - then such an option in your smartphone - just saved!

Rep: (13)
I useXiaomi Mi Note 3 . The phone has all the necessary functionality for 2019, however, corresponds to the beginning of the trend in 2017. Because of this, I would like to see in your device "frameless" faceplate. Dimensions of the smartphone is an important point in the ease of use, but the screen size should be comfortable and conform to modern standards. At this point in time 6-6.5 inch screens are standard. My device also has a 5.5 inch screen, while having dimensions that is inherent to all modern flagships. Having the same dimensions, smartphones sample 2018-2019 year due to the large size of the display allow a great convenience to perceive content. Huge scope and margins above the screen are already some "bad manners" and the irrational use of the front panel of the device, as manufacturers have long learned to "hide" the majority of the sensors under the screen, including a fingerprint scanner. And for everything else there's the much-loved "bangs"<_< .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 1:47