Get the OPPO AX7 without spending a penny

Rep: (4)
Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand the OPPO company thank all the participants!

We are pleased to announce that the OPPO Ax7 smartphone will take part in testing:

UPD 03/05/2019: Member Vanolin did not respond to the message curator. In this regard, a new member is selected:
m1995m

It’s not surprising to the modern user to get lost in the avalanche of gadget models that hit the market every year. Flagship, gaming, protected - and in fact, quite recently, a large display, a capacious battery and a good selfie camera were enough for happiness. For those who consider practicality more important than trends, we suggest that you join OPPO AX7 user testing, and after it ends ... keep the device for yourself! Interested?

How will be tested
Testing will be held in Moscowfrom February 28 to March 7. All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the editor.savagemessiahzine.com- we trust you in a responsible business and would like to meet you personally. Together with the gadget everyone will get their own creative task.

For testing participants will be given a few days. User reviews will go to editorssavagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape.

To take part in the competition, you must:
  • Be over 18
  • To be in Moscow from February 28 to March 7
  • Be able to competently express your thoughts
  • To be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comnot later than February 19, 2019
  • Apply for participation in testing.

How to participate
Leave a message with the completed qualifying task in this topic from February 20 to 26 (the topic closes at 12:00 Moscow time) and wait for the decision of the jury. Of all the candidates, four test participants will be selected. Requirements for completing tasks are listed below.

Qualifying task
Give the answer to the question: "What is missing in your device?". You must describe the function or technical specifications that you would like to add to your smartphone.

Requirements:

1. Write which smartphone you currently use
  2. Select only one function or feature that I would like to add to your current gadget.
  3. To argue a choice based on personal experience or preferences.

No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note up to 1000 characters.

Test case execution example:

Now I use the Samsung Galaxy S7. I would like to add a second main camera module to my smartphone in order to be able to take pictures in portrait mode with background blur. I like to make portraits of my friends, and it’s not always possible to carry a large camera with me. In addition, a nice zoom would be a nice addition, I often travel and shoot landscapes for which you need a good zoom.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from February 28 to March 7, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement. Applications that do not contain any of the above items will not be considered!

Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Post has been editedDishkou - 05.03.19, 11:35

Rep: (0)
1. iPhone SE
2. The most essential feature is the capacious battery and frost.
3. Why has stopped on this model? Yes, everything is simple. The most excellent size for a smartphone, and filling many Chinese smartphones last generations will not soon receive. Many have that one thing: a large screen, a more capacious battery, a camera with higher resolution, processor, allowing to play different games, lots of RAM, some even nfc and wireless charging ... But all this does not occur in one smartphone , for the money, for which you can still buy the iPhone SE. In my opinion, make a Chinese manufacturer of Android-smartphone-like in the SE body size of a large screen and good battery and of itself for adequate money he just picks a good jackpot sales. Because so many people at the moment can not afford the flagship model, namely, they have all of the above.
Yes. And lastly. None of the iron does not work properly without the optimized software and applications. While IOS most stable, although no bugs ...
Wish everyone to find and finally stop at choosing the best option for the "beast" which is always there for a long time!

1. Huawei p10
2. Uranium battery, well, or at self-renewing algae, well, or at Tesla's technology, but at least metal person in the end.
3. The weak point of all smartphones - the battery. And all of the technologies are moving. Everything evolves and becomes better, but these always drain the battery, it is something terrible and annoying. How many of them will not charge, always sit at the wrong time, and you stand such a pharmacy, it's your turn, and the cashier hands you have a tablet from diarrhea, but the phone sat down, and you can shove their nfc .... its in your pocket, and dream to door in your apartment, on the smart locks were too open

I am currently the owner of the old flagship device of the Korean company Smasung S8.
S8 use more as a camera phone, so completely abandoned the cumbersome photographic cameras. I will not repeat the absence of a second camera module, although it would not hurt.
Personally, I am not satisfied with the work of the CPU and graphics accelerator phone. Phone use to shoot photos and video for home archive. Korean production of the processor is bad copes with my tasks for the rendering and editing video footage in 4K. And often even phone interface begins to diminish. My choice was is connected with the optical video stabilization. Smasung same in the new firmware devices are disconnected mode video stabilization at high resolution, which prompted me to look for an alternative solution to another vendor with better performance and lower cost than that of a fresh product of the same brand. Surely my new deyvays th will be the owner of the company's CPU Snapdragon.

1) Apple IPhone XR
2) The function Miracast
3) The current system involves the TV screen broadcast on your TV using your smartphone. This is extremely convenient. As Apple is limited to this function as this protocol is not supported, instead, should AirPlay. I would like to use it not only in the iOS ecosystem

Rep: (6)
Hello. I am writing this text on redmi note 5.
What phones are not only used for the last 20 years! He started with a bulky Motorola with a hinged lid and a retractable antenna, which replaced pagers. Then there were phones a variety of brands, sizes and price segments. The first ten years, manufacturers have reduced the size of an effort to fit in more and more boxes decreasing more and more functions. Then came the step of increasing the screen. Now the phone has evolved from a means of communication in the multimedia device with outstanding video, audio and gaming experience. Phone has become not only a means of communication and a leisure activity, but also, in some sense, a lifestyle. Actual definition: Tell me, what's your phone number, and I'll tell you who you are. It is therefore logical to assume that the main trend in the development of mobile phone evolution will be the introduction and development of functional artificial intelligence. Over time, the interaction with a mobile phone will be just like a cybernetic assistant.

Rep: (2)
At the moment I use iPhone SE. In my smartphone, I would like to see more advanced dynamics implemented on the basis of the iPad Pro, as it would in the first place, would be more fully opened sound without additional Pribluda and, secondly, would make completely abandon portable speakers.

Hello
1) At present, I use Nokia 7+
2) Wireless charging - that would like to add ...
3) When traveling, especially abroad, eta function would be very popular.
This if very briefly.

Hokia2 (before it redmi3 3pro) understand why we need RAM, not less 3-5raz day a desire to smash and trample on the phone
Terribly slow, it closes the previous application, and it runs for a long time again, there is a big plus battery

I now have 9 galaxy note, it suits me perfectly, can not be missing on the screen fingerprint. In fact in my use was a lot of companies (Motorola, lg, xiaomi, Philips, Sony, Nokia, Asus) had a lot of models went through until I found an almost perfect smartphone, but the experience of using Oppo to me is of interest because the patched this new company in our market with full localization, and I'm interested. I have always wanted to try it but ordered with China had no desire to.

Hello. Xiaomi redmi note 5 (PRO) 3/32. It lacks NFC. This budget line of NFC phones are not provided.

Rep: (102)
1) Sony Xperia XZ2
2) Sailfish
3) I wish that my model has an official Sailfish X. Because already many devices were on hand, all have their pros and cons, but I I have them quite often, because the android and ios already tired of trite.

Rep: (1)
For more than a year is always with me Xiaomi Mi Mix the first series. During this time there was not a single task with which he could not have done. And only having acquired last summer Iphone SE (prefer to carry a separate device strictly for calls), I realized what a nice little things I miss in Xiaomei. It is a standard feature of the gyroscope, which includes the screen when you take the phone in hand. You do not need to aim for the power button. No need to fumble with your finger fingerprint. SMS has come from the bank? I picked up the phone and read the code. It is necessary to know the time? Just took my mobile phone and looked at the screen. Gyro has all modern devices - why are not all implemented a simple and magical little thing?

Rep: (11)
Use the Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SGN9) - enjoy. I am interested in it functional of Samsung Health. Because in this device there is an induction charging, it would be desirable to SGN9<new version.>to be able to induction measuring blood pressure. Further, if there is a possibility of other devices IR - governance, the infrared port can be measured body temperature. In conjunction with the measured and fixed parameters, which is already in the Samsung Health SGN9 add to the induction pressure measurement, body temperature via the infrared port and, in another flash in different spectra, fix skin color. Thus, with appropriate software, you can learn a lot about the current state of health. And with the communication capabilities SGN9 (or whatever in order) to connect to the advisory telemedicine portals. Not weak !? And just then, to extend the sensory capabilities of the gadget that it already has. Then the price will be justified, and will increase its demand, including among professionals. Good luck to us all.

Post has been editeda_yu - 20.02.19, 22:36

1. LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite X722
2. No NFC.
3. I think the benefit of having to explain to anyone NFC is not necessary. Now it is becoming a standard even for budget smartphones.

Rep: (19)
Meizu pro 6 plus 128gb. Always choose a smartphone with a musical component. Maisie were such 6 pro.Byl last truly musical flagship of the line. Then it is not the same. Well reasoned. Camera. She was not weak and it is currently. But the software does not allow her to unleash the potential. As well as modules nfs in the Maze at least. If they are, then they do not work with pay-Pay. This has long been able to be taken into account, at least for the models of the global market. It is clear that in China's aircraft carrier are not paid. In the rest. Phones Maze and shell Flaim has its fans.

Use my smartphone xiaomi redmi 3 pro. The smartphone is almost satisfied with everything, the only thing lacking NFC module, to make purchases with your phone, because I want to go with a minimum of things, and the second is a good camera to blur the background, as sometimes come across the beautiful images that you want to keep.

1) Honor 9
2) Out of the wireless charging
3) The smaller the cables, the apparatus comfortable to use

Healthy!

My name is Sergey. I - data scientist.

Now I use a relatively old phone model, which, however, you can buy even now for 7490 rubles. We are talking about Wileyfox Swift 2 X. This unit has it all the functionality I need, but I'm not satisfied with the phone. I once helped a lot of NFC, I actively use wireless headphones, and Gorilla Glass 3 makes me forget about hated protective film. But, at the same time, retarding telephone, satellite navigation is striking in its inaccuracy and, most painful for me, the camera shoots catastrophically bad.

In connection with this, to add to your current gadget, I would like a good basic camera. Will the old as an additional module? It does not matter. Portraits with bokeh effect I do not particularly interesting, and make a quality picture in the most unexpected moment always cool. And fond memories become even warmer when a photograph for which you want to watch.

Rep: (28)
Use iPhone X. The first apple in my line of phones is very unusual and was suddenly go to Moto X at the apple, though the phone happy :) full of all the features I would like to add a feature compressible lateral edges of the smartphone

Rep: (3)
1. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
2. The triple or quadruple chamber.
3. The larger optics, which receives image and iron which processes the qualitatively photograph taken with multiple requests. It is moving forward in mobile photography.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/03/20, 5:16