Get the OPPO AX7 without spending a penny

Rep: (4)
Teamsavagemessiahzine.comand the OPPO company thank all the participants!

We are pleased to announce that the OPPO Ax7 smartphone will take part in testing:

UPD 03/05/2019: Member Vanolin did not respond to the message curator. In this regard, a new member is selected:
m1995m

It’s not surprising to the modern user to get lost in the avalanche of gadget models that hit the market every year. Flagship, gaming, protected - and in fact, quite recently, a large display, a capacious battery and a good selfie camera were enough for happiness. For those who consider practicality more important than trends, we suggest that you join OPPO AX7 user testing, and after it ends ... keep the device for yourself! Interested?

How will be tested
Testing will be held in Moscowfrom February 28 to March 7. All participants selected by our jury will be invited to the editor.savagemessiahzine.com- we trust you in a responsible business and would like to meet you personally. Together with the gadget everyone will get their own creative task.

For testing participants will be given a few days. User reviews will go to editorssavagemessiahzine.comfor further publication in the main tape.

To take part in the competition, you must:
  • Be over 18
  • To be in Moscow from February 28 to March 7
  • Be able to competently express your thoughts
  • To be registered on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comnot later than February 19, 2019
  • Apply for participation in testing.

How to participate
Leave a message with the completed qualifying task in this topic from February 20 to 26 (the topic closes at 12:00 Moscow time) and wait for the decision of the jury. Of all the candidates, four test participants will be selected. Requirements for completing tasks are listed below.

Qualifying task
Give the answer to the question: "What is missing in your device?". You must describe the function or technical specifications that you would like to add to your smartphone.

Requirements:

1. Write which smartphone you currently use
  2. Select only one function or feature that I would like to add to your current gadget.
  3. To argue a choice based on personal experience or preferences.

No need to write a great essay, you should get a small note up to 1000 characters.

Test case execution example:

Now I use the Samsung Galaxy S7. I would like to add a second main camera module to my smartphone in order to be able to take pictures in portrait mode with background blur. I like to make portraits of my friends, and it’s not always possible to carry a large camera with me. In addition, a nice zoom would be a nice addition, I often travel and shoot landscapes for which you need a good zoom.

Attention! By leaving the application, you confirm your readiness to participate in testing and guarantee your presence in Moscow from February 28 to March 7, as well as the opportunity to meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement. Applications that do not contain any of the above items will not be considered!

Good luck to everyone who decides to try their luck!

Post has been editedDishkou - 05.03.19, 11:35

Rep: (0)
1: ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1
2: in my phone suits me basically everything, but as for me lacks wireless charging. It would be very convenient to the charge, not dragging wires, a little rather weak camera module weak and as I audiophile dream that in the following models deliver the DAC at least 3 band and it would be good fortune not only to me, but also many people from the easy listening music.
3: The arguments are very simple, my phone broke and the main argument for me and is something for you, I'm really going to OPPO AX7 and realistically it will test, because my phone has come kapets in the truest sense of the word. :) Always carry a wire is not very convenient wireless charging so would solve the problem. There are certain things that I would like to capture, Cro Cop what may be a make or macro photo, but you can not because of the weak module, so I do not need two, you have one, but good. With music we spend a lot of time in the subway, when we go in the car or just a stroll in the park and listening to good quality would give to a lot of fun to go to the conservatory costs 2500, but when you have over 14,000 conservatory in your pocket is really cool. That's all, thank you for your attention !! : Thank_you:

Rep: (7)
Good day!
At the moment, I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64 Global. Phone and excellent in all satisfied, only then would it wanted further - NFC module. Therefore, my next phone will be considered with the presence of this feature. Different cards are becoming more and seeing how people are paying at the checkout simply putting the phone to the terminal, not climbing pockets for credit cards, there is a desire to make purchases in the same way :)

1. OnePlus 5t
2. Stereo Speakers.
3. Yes, everything is simple: First, I use a smartphone is almost 100%. And this time, as watching videos, movies and TV series, occupies a significant portion of time using a smartphone. I would like to get a high-quality sound on your mobile devices. Secondly, online games. Honestly, I do not use headphones during games, both wired and wireless. A hear each step and a shot at PUBG sometimes very necessary.

Rep: (3)
Hello!

I am the owner of a wonderful 8 Honor Lite for about two years, which arranges everything, or almost everything. At one time, I had a choice to take the model of the same company, but with the NFC, and I refused, although now I regret. Today, due to the rapid development of this technology and use it in internet banking, I feel that this function is severely lacking when pay off the card, and the next people are simply applied to the terminal of your phone.

Good day!

1. Leeco le max2
2. I want to join the fashion trend of "droplet on the screen." On personal experience to know how to watch movies with a "chip".
2.1 The Company leeco, unfortunately closed, so I want to see how it is to get new version of Android.
3. All people around the phone with a bang, or eyebrows and they look unusual. Things should bring people fun, and I'm willing to bet, OPPO AX7 to make me happy!

Rep: (4)
I am the owner of a couple of years Elephone P9000. Cmartfon good enough, but has recently begun to misbehave battery.
Discharge may at any time, with even with the included Energy Saver mode.
The unpredictability of the work of such an important element became very annoying.
Powerbank forced to wear a charger with a smartphone. It would be desirable to reduce the weight and the number of mobile devices ....

Good day, currently I use Samsung A5 (2017)
in my machine I would like to extend battery
doing sports, and outdoor activities often do not have enough charge, the use of an external battery is not always convenient.
everything else was basically satisfied, and the NSF and the camera and moisture protection ..

Meizu m6s favor for the past six months.

The phone is sorely lacking is inadequate detector. It would be great to get push-notifications, not only in the style of "found available wi-fi network," but something like "found potentially inadequate person. Destroy?". This greatly simplifies life and would make use of the most functional gadget!

1) Asus zenfone 2
2) Processor
3) I am currently working in IT, and often need to use the phone is not quite as intended (remote access, network scanning, and so on. D.) For which you need a good processor and a big screen, just use the phone to watch videos, surf the internet and online games (as without them :))

1. HTC M9.
2. Stylus.
3. On the big screen, use the stylus directly suggests itself. It would be great pririsovyvat arrows or other notes directly on the pictures when you want to understand you better interlocutor or drew something attention. I do a lot of pictures of objects do not really have enough to work and stylus, your finger has to do everything, but it is not so convenient.

At the moment, I use Xiaomi products. Model Mi5 64GB.
Very lacks wireless charging.
With smartphone battery capacity of 3000 mAh and its active use it would be wonderful to be able to just put the phone on the charging pad, and do not connect / disconnect the cable.

Over the past 3 years I use Samsung smartphones. Now I am a Galaxy Note 8 by the user, but I do not have enough battery life, as well as ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. In addition, it is always interesting to try something new :)

Hello!

1. Lg G6
2. Qualitative wide-angle camera.
3.Rabotayu in commercial real estate and is constantly on the road of advertising obyaktam.Dlya need high quality pictures, but at the moment the market a little phone with a good wide-angle kameroy.Nosit fotooparat permanently is not an option, have to use the phone.

At the moment, my phone Xiaomi Mi Max. In his next phone I would definitely like to have at least two cameras. After buying Xiaomi (and before him I had a terrible Chinese noname), I am delighted at the good camera, it was decided that my DSLR I no longer need, and while filming entirely on the phone. But quickly realized - not too early to put a camera on the shelf. Changing the focal length and portrait mode - the options are very necessary and useful. But I believe that sooner or later, the phone will still allow to shoot what I want and how I want. At the same time, I understand that one camera module to implement all the necessary functions while it is technically impossible. So you need a phone with at least two cameras.

Rep: (1)
I currently use 10 Honor Lite. And I am used very actively, so often faced with the problem - not enough for a day of charging or charge interest, in the evening, so low that I'm starting to save it, and limit myself to use a smartphone, for example for entertainment purposes, just do not play.
I would like to increase the battery capacity.
Briefly about the daily work cycle of my smartphone. In the morning, turn on Wi-Fi, data transmission, positioning. While I'm at home, I look through the news and branches favorite forums exactly will include youtube or mileage on toys, like a series of games from Supercell. The working day is connected with the constant moving around the city. Auto (his own, lease or service) - and therefore always on the navigator, just a lot of talk on the phone on speakerphone. In the car, the smart phone is not charging. Photograph area, objects, documents, and send by mail or messenger.
If this is a public transport means including maps and driving directions, and yet somewhere to listen to music and food mercilessly drain the battery in multitasking mode, run almost all applications. In the mode of lack of time I want to grasp the immensity. This browser and social networking, toys and Instagram, WhatsApp and Radar, banking app, youtube, reader, basket, cardboard and a little dog.
Statistics using the battery in the evening is very clear. My 3400 mAh is not always enough for a whole day comfort, without charge, use.

1) redmi plus 5
2) I would like to test the capabilities of modern high-end mobile cameras
3) at one time enjoyed by all galaxy s, 3 to 7. On your phone, photos looked good, but when you transfer to the PC the situation changed. For me, this factor is very important, because the work has to do a lot of photo reports, for this currently use a Canon camera. Capture the momentous moments and bright in all colors on holidays and business trips, when a full-fledged camera handy no- priceless :)

I use Meizu MX5. It's a good phone for its release, and now I would like to see the artificial intelligence (AI) in its photo editing feature. I often take pictures, and has a camera in the MX5 21MP, but the image quality is poor, especially at low light conditions. Relying on the results, which give a new image processing technology using a neural network, and having this feature in Meizu MX5, I would not have to while away the night for Adobe Lightroom, achieving good quality images.

It seems to me that the AI ​​invented gods to you and more time spent on more useful things than denoising.

1. OnePlus 6
2. IR port.
3. The TV control (change the channel, volume control)

Rep: (2)
I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x.
Very lacks NFC. In addition to the payments from his phone could be used as an emulator card for access to the business centers, offices, industrial premises and not to worry about whether I now took all the gaps in the job, so one chip the NFC, in my case, you can replace:
1 - 2 Bakovskaya card;
2 - 5 crossing cards in the office and working space.

In addition, NFC technology was used with pleasure at the development of a variety of mobile platforms.

Post has been editedmetallics - 21.02.19, 13:04

Rep: (1)
At the moment, I use devaysom Kupertinovskoy companies - Iphone 5s (1g / 16g).
This smartphone though is the old man in the modern world, but also pleases good photo and video.
"What are the disadvantages?" - you ask. The most significant in my mind is autonomy. "Exhausted Battery" is not pleased with the long hours of work "without makeup". Constantly having to carry around the laptop battery on a 10,000 mAh, which is not always uncomfortable in a variety of situations, such as meetings and conferences.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 9:12