User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 59
Check in: 27.02.15
Sony Xperia Z1

�������� ��������� NFC �� Xperia SO-03H z5p Docomo. download

Device or OS, firmware:Xperia Z5p SO-03H

There is this device. I installed a global firmware on it, the hardware from the global D6853 is no different except the NFC chip. Chip cxd224x, power chip BD7602. Both drivers are added to the kernel, compiled. Now / dev / cxd224x-i2x, cxd224x-wake are present. But the trouble is, the standard libnfc-nci and all its dependencies, with the beginning of libnfc, are intended for pn544 or brcm2079. At the same time, there is a mention of cxd224x in the library, the config file from the brodkom filled in as cxd, but the firmware still tries to load from pn. Naturally, nfc does not work. The library from native firmware does not add nfc to the settings at all. She needs nfcLock, which adds NFC / oukitai settings or something like that, but when you try to click on them, crashes. Yes, I'm not sure that nci itself works. Help good people. Can native library all the same as it is possible to switch. Or is this okitai already sawed, then how. Writes java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in the log: Didn't find class "com.sonymobile.nfclock.NfcSettings" on path: DexPathList [[zip file "/system/framework/semc_bootinfoif.jar", zip file "/ system / app / NfcLock / NfcLock.apk "], nativeLibraryDirectories = [/ system / app / NfcLock / lib / arm64, / system / fake-libs64, /system/app/NfcLock/NfcLock.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, / system / lib64, / vendor / lib64, / system / lib64, / vendor / lib64]]. I wonder how you can find where this class is available to screw.

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 07:19