Tv box
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
OS Android 8.1
Amlogic S905X2 Quad-core 64-bit ARMВ® Cortex в„ў -A53 CPU
GPU ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU (Mali-G31 MP2)
RAM DDR4 4GB
ROM eMMC flash 32GB / 64GB
WiFi 2.4GHz / 5GHz IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac ---Single-stream spatial multiplexing up to 433.3 Mbps data rate (from AP6255 Datasheet)
Bluetooth V4.0 + EDR with Class 1 PA and Low Energy (BLE) support (from AP6255 Datasheet)
Ethernet 100M / 1000M
USB ports 1 * USB2.0 host + 1 * USB3.0 OTG
TF card slot For Micro SD card (TF card)
HDMI 2.1
A / V OUT
SPDIF digital audio
Power Supply 5V2A DC
===
Packing List:
- N5MAX TV BOX
- HDMI Cable
- Remote control (w / o batteries)
- manual
- Power adapter
- Giftbox

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

From the manufacturer: Description of the model. Firmware, instructions and programs for firmware. Tips / Howto's
Useful
Firmware, instructions and programs for firmware. Tips / Howto's

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 24.07.19, 13:07
Reason for editing: Android 9 firmware for 2/16

Rep: (0)
Well, yes .. absolutely true

* werdict , Greetings, the same question with the clock. Is the display 24 correctly on the screen, and 12 on the case?

Gorpi @ 05/09/19, 03:38*
Is the display 24 correctly on the screen, and 12 on the case?

Yes, but whether it is possible to change is unknown ...

Rep: (2)
Magicsee N5 has the same problem. When installing SuperSU, you cannot update a binary file, otherwise you will get a bootlap - a cyclic reboot. I did not know and updated. I had to alter.

Rep: (3)
I encountered a problem: when I try to play video files of completely different formats (from an external disk), there is no sound anywhere except Cody. Stock firmware. In addition to Cody tried five different players.

Rep: (1)
Kosmiich. Bought Magic M5 Max 4 | 64, Root is - installed SuperSU
Where did you install super sous.

Rep: (8)
Is version 2 16 any different than memory? Bluetooth was not removed as in x96 max 2 16

With the problem sounded earlier, the sound was sorted out. In the settings of the players you need to change the decoder.

How to add Russian language to the native keyboard? The useful link does not work ...

Werdict @ 05/13/19, 03:46*
How to add Russian language to the native keyboard?

He also could not reconfigure, but replaced the keyboard with Google, reduced the height to the minimum when setting up, constantly switched on a number of numbers and frames around the keys (also switched the color theme of the keyboard).
I like it.

Posted 05/13/2019 08:50 AM:

The issue with the clock on the front of the case directly became exciting.
No one has met, anywhere with the same problems - with the 24-hour format on the panel, the time in the 12-hour format and does not respond to the android settings?

People tell me please, did anyone connect this prefix to the TV with a kinescope? There was a message from one friend. that the image size on the kinescope takes only an eighth part, and that is crooked. It's important for me.

People tell me please, did anyone connect this prefix to the TV with a kinescope?

I tried, but I have a kinescope with a hdmi port, t.ch. The setup was reduced to the selection of the mode in which the electronics of the telly could synchronize with the prefix.
And then a little zoom fit.

By analogy, I did not try, and I don’t have a lace from jack to tulips. If there is a description of decoupling such a lace - I will be grateful for the hint where to look.

alexx-rc1 @ 05/14/19, 15:30*
By analogy, I did not try, and I don’t have a lace from jack to tulips. If there is a description of decoupling such a lace - I will be grateful for the hint where to look

I went to the most shabby shop and there were such cords.

I went to the most shabby shop and there were such cords. Jack has 4 pins. The very first, at the base next to the plastic is mass. The next 2, next to the mass of audi, is next to 3, too, audi. The sharp tip is a video.

Received the official response of the seller about the 24-hour clock display on the display.

Post has been editedvedunplanshet - 16.05.19, 15:27
Reason for editing: Replacing the attachment, installing a spoiler.

Does this console haveroot from the box?

Topikstarter gone and cleaned up all his posts? Och sorry.

Does this console have root out of the box?

there is

Hello everyone, advise gamepad for games or something else for this box.

Posted 05/25/2019, 18:17:

And yet, I'm still a beginner, how can I do that I can view the running processes, with their completion. And yet, perhaps as something like on a computer restart, off. And do not pull the power. Thank.

Post has been editedgorpi - 25.05.19, 18:18
Reason for editing: error

Check out the console overview:here

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 03:35