yes i advise [ 111 ] ** [93,28%]
No, I do not advise [ 8 ] ** [6,72%]
Total votes: 119

Rep: (11)
SJRC F11 / F11 PRO
Discussion | Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones | legal aspects
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is only a discussion SJRC F11 / F11 PRO

Other models
Device photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Device description
High quality SJRC F11 gps 5g Wi Fi FPV system 1080P HD wide format Live Video folding brushless RC Drone Quadcopter
Description:
25 minutes Max Flight Time: High capacity 2500 mAh smart battery gives you up to 25 minutes flight time.
Gps assisted flight: provides you with accurate data on the location of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer flies, the drone will automatically return home exactly when its battery is low or the signal is weak when flying out of range, do not worry about losing the drone.
Brushless motor: it is so quiet, but very powerful when running. Breakdown rarely occurs, and engine replacement is rarely required, which makes your flight more enjoyable.
Track and remember drone: click on the gps-signal icon three times, open the map interface, the map shows the final distance of the aircraft, the longitude and position of the latitude.
Use r-defined Flight Plan: open the drone application, use the flight plan at your fingertips, just draw a route on the screen, the helicopter will be automatically for the pilot according to the specified path.
Functions: 5G Wifi FPV, 1080P camera, Flight control App, automatic gps return, follow me, altitude mode, user-defined flight plan, orbital mode, manual gesture shooting, photo / video share, one key Takeoff / Landing
Orbital mode: Orbital mode allows the drone to fly in a circle around a given point and make sure that you get panoramic images and videos.
Gestures photo / video: you break the old way of shooting and find a fresh new thing, making gestures to record your beauty. (within 1-3 m)
Improved Camera 5G WiFi 1080P HD: The updated camera with a 120 ° FOV lens (field of view) gives you a panoramic view to record your unforgettable moment. Wi-Fi 5G transmission provides high quality real-time video — the ideal for a selfie.
Simple operation: altitude hold and one key take-off and landing for easier operation, easy to control, perfect for beginners.
Follow me mode: The drone will automatically follow and captures you, wherever you move. Keep you in the frame at all times, it is easier to get difficult shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie.

Package includes:
1 x RC Quadcopter
1 x 11.1 V 2500 mAh battery
1 x Charger
1 x remote control
1 x User Manual
Gps Follow me: about 30 m
Frame rate: 25fps
Controller frequency: 2.4 GHz
Image Follow me: about 3-10 m
Control distance: 600 m (free interference and no occlusion)
Storage: Support TF card (not included)
Drone battery: 11.1 V 2500 mAh
Video Resolution: 1920x1080 P
Controller battery: 3.7 to 300 mAh
Photo resolution: 1920x1080 P
Quadcopter size: 450x425x83 mm (unfolded) 192x130x83 mm (folded)
Weight: about 490 g
Motor: 1806 brushless motor
Position title: SJRC F11 RC Brushless Drone
Charging time: about 3.5 hours
Flight time: about 25 minutes
Dual mode GPS / GLONASS: Yes
5G Wifi image transmission distance: 400-500 m (free interference and no occlusion)
Camera: 120 В° wide-angle camera (adjustable angle of 90 В° using the remote control)

Firmware \ On
Improvements and useful information
Examples of photos and videos
Program for video restoration

Attention! To compare and select the copter, drones and all that is connected with them, welcome to this topic-Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones

Topics Curator
-Dima-HD

Post has been editedDima-HD - 18.01.20, 19:46
Reason for editing: (Theme Navigator) Selection and comparison of quadrocopters and drones + link to registration

Rep: (86)
I have a question. In the presence of OSD will be complete, even more than full-time telemetry. Only the battery is shown in the V - it is necessary to recognize the discharge voltage. But it's even better than the four divisions. If I do not snap the antenna terminals on a regular camera, it will be included with the console? We also own the remote antenna.

Rep: (3)
VitFom @ 01.03.20, 18:36*
If I do not snap the antenna terminals on a regular camera, it will be included with the console? We also own the remote antenna.
It will be included with the remote. The signal you will not be able to see it

Posted on 03/01/2020, 21:25:

VitFom @ 01.03.20, 18:36*
V - it is necessary to recognize the discharge voltage. But it's even better than the four divisions
It is somewhat controversial, since auto reset is working on "four divisions", not nobody voltage. We'll have to fly a few times, to truncate that say 12.6 volts have a full bank before takeoff, there are 11.5 full bank under load, and 10.8 volts is the threshold Auto Return .... "Sticks" clearer

Post has been editedvai60 - 01.03.20, 21:26

vai60 @ 01.03.20, 21:23*
The signal you will not be able to see it

Not much, and need only be rented. moreover, that it is inclined to the earth, and the horizon is visible only when flying above 30 m, and the range of 300-400 m videolinka funny each time flying away more than 300 meters, I was frantically looking for the take-off place -. can not see it without a clear dominance . For example flying over the deserted elongated lake in a valley 550 m in length - there are no problems, but it is necessary to take off without dominants do not understand anything. No benefit in HD image on the monitor. But telemetry OSD what the doctor ordered - and a compass with degrees and 3D directional arrow home - never get lost. Even in total darkness you can fly. Distance, altitude, vertical acceleration, the total flight distance, flight time, the horizon line, the battery charge - can fly without any images from the camera. standard camera angle, I had already learned - quadrics summer still drove. Even tilt it to shoot down I can intuitively and then raise back. And if you still like it, installs the way I plan to - reliably, and cute, and the famous twin FPV buy 4K UHD. If all goes well, you can think of an amplifier in the remotehttps://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_Powered by extra battery with JST.

Post has been editedVitFom - 02.03.20, 07:19

Rep: (0)
Z5 bought like the rules), the first flight was in strong vetre.letal dostoyno.budem alshoy testit

karass82 @ 02.03.20, 01:34*
the flight was in strong winds

242 gr. a strong wind? Z5 by weight is a great option to run in city parks after easing in the laws.

VitFom @ 01.03.20, 23:02*
If all goes well, you can think of an amplifier in the remotehttps://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_Powered by extra battery with JST.
If we reject the foreign reviews, which are typically "came quickly, it looks good" - it remains one Ukrainian Review (USSR accustomed to test things, and do not enjoy)
nonsense. Only useful antenna from this kit. and what is the price of such goods. Tests have shown that the effectiveness of this pribludy not.

What in general is to be expected for a significant increase in HF without screens and filters, just in shrink film - it is impossible.

Posted 02/03/2020, 9:24:

VitFom @ 01.03.20, 23:02*
No benefit in HD image on the monitor.
Duck kind previously discussed that in such systems mounted HD NO can not be because there is an analog PAL ...

Post has been editedvai60 - 02.03.20, 09:27

vai60 @ 02.03.20, 09:20*
Duck kind previously discussed that in such systems NO HD can not be because there is an analog PAL ...

I have not done. I have two parallel systems. I and full-time telemetry and videolink work in HD and PAL 480p. I can choose, I can open the JST connector on the bottom, and do regular selfie, circled, flying with a quality link in the line of sight up to 400 m. Here is the video standard camera "will fly to China." Quadrics blew a strong gust of wind. I can see it on the FPV, glimpses videolinka there even at the point when I'm on the ice of a lake in the valley and is covered by a quadric dense tree cover, it is possible already and the shore. I like quality in good sunlight regular camera - up to 6 TR nothing is better not to buy. I'm flying along the lake, I was beginning to bear to the right, the right stick try to correct the course, does not help, turns to the lake left Stick, still carries on the wind, in the end position signal is poor, I have cherished the arrow House, I do not know where to go - difficult to navigate with glimpses of the link and in a wooded area, I press the home button several times, the wind dies down, the drone receives the signal and returns. That's why we need to monitor the direction of the arrow to the House. The speed of the video is increased by 1.5 times, formatted in 1080p.
https://youtu.be/Rc5-HKc-fjM

Post has been editedVitFom - 02.03.20, 09:39

* VitFom , The wind was 8m.s far otletal.vysota was 15m norms held

karass82 @ 02.03.20, 10:03*
VitFom, the wind was 8m.s far otletal.vysota was 15m norms held

We, apparently, about the different quadrics. In SJRC Z5 maximum speed of 7 m / shttps://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_

* VitFom Talking about it) .Not know what they write but it was something and writing

* VitFom ,

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
as it is possible to reduce the weight of the drone up to 500 grams to circumvent the laws of Turkey, the flight without registration in Turkey to 500 grams, anyone have any experience of flying on a drone in Turkey

Rep: (87)
evrikqwerty @ 02.03.20, 10:54*
reduce the weight of the drone up to 500 grams to circumvent the laws of Turkey

Batteries can deliver smaller, but the Turks are unlikely to weigh the carcass itself is likely to check specifications on the model number on the Internet.

Post has been editedBeatleswiz - 02.03.20, 14:54

* nick A Because they are brothers) do not judge strictly

drone as possible to reduce the weight to 500 grams

Shoot camera overwritten rastvoritem name, saying that self-assembly for visual flight. Wrap electrical tape hole .. It is only necessary to weigh the camera, and check the weight. Giving the camera in luggage companion. What is it? Chinese camera for underwater shooting in boxing. Boxing at home forgot.

Post has been editedVitFom - 02.03.20, 11:57

VitFom @ 02.03.20, 11:41*
evrikqwerty @ 02.03.20, 10:54
drone as possible to reduce the weight to 500 grams

Shoot camera overwritten rastvoritem name, saying that self-assembly for visual flight. Wrap electrical tape hole .. It is only necessary to weigh the camera, and check the weight. Giving the camera in luggage companion.

I have two Batteries I've thought to disassemble and remove one banks, to collect and stick, there is clearly less than 500 grams will be, but can check the specifications in the internet

Post has been editedevrikqwerty - 02.03.20, 11:51

evrikqwerty @ 02.03.20, 11:50*
but can check the specifications in the internet

Powertrowel name on the remote control and batteries. In Turkey banned the import samosbora?

VitFom @ 02.03.20, 12:01*

Powertrowel name on the remote control and batteries. In Turkey banned the import samosbora?

of information not found, if the wipe can probably find fault

as it is possible to reduce the weight of the drone up to 500 grams to circumvent the laws of Turkey,

Please - on aliekspress written "Weight: about 490 grams"

https://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_

Post has been editedvai60 - 02.03.20, 16:49

Hello!
Recently acquired the quadrocopter, flight range as it is not impressed. 79 meters was written screen, had already begun smoothly with the video itself quadrocopter is not so dramatically responded to administration. Weather conditions were favorable: the wind speed 3-4m / s, sunny, flying in a field where there was no interference.
Tell everyone already start communication problems, or not? How far can fly quadrics without hesitation with a link?

Post has been editedgreen2105 - 02.03.20, 21:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 15:27