hdmi ARC

GENERAL
Wall mount VESA200h200 mm

Dimensions (WXHXD) 965x605x244 mm
Weight 14.6 kg
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 04.04.19, 00:14
Reason for editing: Adding information to the "useful"

Rep: (581)
tb960 @ 15.02.19, 03:46*
Perhaps it makes sense to complement the theme and 49 model.

And 55 diagonal to add. Like other tv by Vestel: Toshiba, JVC, Tesla, SANYO, Hyundai, SEG, Mitchell & Brown, ProCaster, Finlux. Hardware and firmware are the same.

About firmware for Hitachi ** HL15W64 and not only, have already written in this report and below ..
TV - Choosing TVs
How to access the service menu (and find out what kind of motherboard should 17mb120 or 17mb130), you need to go to the main menu, and type remote control 4725.

Post has been editedfull-length - 17.02.19, 15:05

Rep: (22)
* tb960 , Take a look at. Now again he appeared in the presence of the 24K + app 500 rubles discount on the first order for a promotional code.

Rep: (18)
On taking , , I met here this inscription , In Vitebsk we do not deliver ,

* tb960 , You're out of luck, the price there is very tasty :-)

full-length @ 17.02.2019, 14:42*
... find out what kind of motherboard should 17mb120 or 17mb130 ...
I have written MB130-042 PM ver.:18. You have in front of 17 MB worth, is the value "PM ver." It was meant?
Attached Image

Can you tell me what is the difference between the motherboard? And about the firmware from the link that you can give something to tell?

For Firmware that is important to match the type of motherboard and panels, sometimes LVDS. Get a brick image upside down or if the negative is very easy to push the firmware from the other TV.

Rep: (581)
Riddler-nn @ 17.02.19, 22:05*
I have written MB130-042

You 17MB130, V4.35.19.0 your last update, you can install it.
And about the firmware from the link that you can give something to tell?

Basically, different menu colors, icons and layout sections. You can choose any, fit all. But of course only 17MB130.
Carbon - Titanium - jvc - hitachi / Toshiba Qui menГјler / Vestel Qui menГјler

There is also another custom firmware, with the activation of the blocked functions.
But they are, in another section of the forum.
Can you tell me what is the difference between the motherboard?

We have 17MB130 support HDR, and at 17mb120 no.
tb960 @ 18.02.19, 00:44*
For Firmware that is important to match the type of motherboard and panels, sometimes lvds

It is these firmware-update .. You can bet on everything from the tv Vestel, there is still support firmware (which just affects system settings, matrix panel, lights, and so on). So that the update can be placed, but it is only natural for your motherboard. And 96% HL15W64, worth 17MB130.

Post has been editedfull-length - 18.02.19, 13:54

Rep: (80)
* tb960,
Unfortunately because it is sometimes correct the situation soon :(

Rep: (0)
Today Chinese headphones plugged Ausdom 06. Sound and regulated by the TV remote. Sound like.

alekseii_sanch @ 17.02.19, 17:58*
tb960, take a look at. Now again he appeared in the presence of the 24K + app 500 rubles discount on the first order for a promotional code.

Why when I was ready to take the TV was in the money, it was not available at the BERU ......
I took so Kivi 32FR50BR, and very sorry first worst-sinful matrix.
The following pictures and my frustration is now waiting for a refund .....
Attached Image

Attached Image

Now I'm waiting for a refund, which would buy Hitachi again ... hope not disassemble and this time for good ....

Post has been editedAliero - 19.02.19, 14:14

Rep: (2)
Also I took the TV to receive, very dovolen.Kstati price there during the day swims, first ordered for 23.990r. then I saw that the price has dropped and has already left the courier pressed the button and the refusal of the ordered 21.111r. to another number.
Good shop, but with the return of original tricks) Box him well oochen great good he did not go to pick up) I liked that firmware can be in the opposite direction to sew on a smaller audit and of the firmware with a different decor and colors, you can choose to your taste and you can always roll back the firmware design of placing a Hitachi prefix.

Donating kiwi and take this TV still turkey instead of china.

Post has been editedELIZAR62 - 19.02.19, 15:22

* ELIZAR62 Can write a small manul on TV firmware version?)

* ELIZAR62,
There's not China, Kaliningrad =)
Yes, if he quickly gave up waiting 14 days T_T.
I will drool at Hitachi and pray that it will not end.
Then he saw the wayBBKsimilar in price / performance.

* Aliero , Price / quality, if you are about reviews Yandex Market, this is not always true :-) on said TV you have at least 100 lower brightness when compared with Hitachi. Again, the question on the quality of the matrix ... and assembly.

* Aliero, this TV to take what comes and goes. I think that in any case there will be able to take it) You just need a little patience to gain :)

Rep: (3)
full-length
Grateful for the Old!
I sew a couple of firmware on your links. But his problem is not decided.
Not working properly IPTV (m3u file). Part of the channel works, but most are either not run at all, or a picture without sound. Through VLC on the PC it found out that codecs in IPTV channel flows differ. On the PC and IPTV Androide it works flawlessly but with Hitachi such problems. You do not know what can be done? It can roll back to the old firmware or some of Custom?

* Gimme Through that look iptv? I through the predefined ott player all shows (Playlist Eden tv).

alekseii_sanch
What I was not tried:
OttPlayer, SSIPTV, ForkPlayer in all player modes (HTML5, framed, built-in, etc.), even raising PLEX IPTV server plugin.
Identical results.
I had high hopes for the new firmware. : Unsure:

* Gimme If you have tried all the options vifi5gts connection vifi2,4gts, and Lan ... strangely it all, I have no such problems. Ott buzzing through all the work.

alekseii_sanch
I do not know but where does the way to connect to the network?
What you said about running IPTV compatible formats supported TV and IPTV streams.
Me with IPTV from my ISP so lucky.
That's why I dig toward the firmware and codecs ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19 12:00 pm