hdmi ARC

GENERAL
Wall mount VESA200h200 mm

Dimensions (WXHXD) 965x605x244 mm
Weight 14.6 kg
A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 04.04.19, 00:14
Reason for editing: Adding information to the "useful"

Rep: (22)
Hello. Now would be a small guide on ForkPlayer run on TVs Hitachi and Sony, in a smart TV which has the Opera TV (VEWD AppStore). This method allows you to access ForkPlayer without manipulation of the DNS addresses, and third-party applications.

Let's go:
1. You need to create an account onthe site
2. For future work, we need the device id. To do this, open the app on TV VEWD AppStore. Go to the settings tab "About". There you'll see your device ID (lot numbers / letters).
Sample photo
Attached Image

3. After creating and confirming the account, you need to login and go to the section "Paired devices" (Conjugate devices).
In the "Custom name" (user name), enter the name of the device (any) in the "Device ID" (device identifier) ​​of the input device ID, which we found in paragraph 2.
Sample photo
Attached Image

4. In the event of success in VEWD AppStore app will be a new section "developer" with the app "URL Loader" (need to reboot or WEWD TV applications).
EXAMPLE photo before and after
Attached Image
Attached Image

5. Open the application "URL Loader", enter in the address bar:http://operatv.obovse.ru/2.5/(You must enter 1 time, then it will all be saved). Choose "GO current window" and click OK and you have loaded ForkPlayer.

Ps Then change the parameters of the CSN on automatic if you previously worked as a fork of the player via DNS spoofing.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 04.04.19, 00:11
Reason for editing: Correcting errors

On our TV has already established OTT Player application, through which you can watch iptv playlists. To do this you must register on the site, add the playlist and device which will look in a private office. If you are interested, write, bungled mini guide :-)

Rep: (18)
Tell me what the matrix stands in this tv? On Web sites, there are sellers and VA and IPS. Also I met on Ineta that the TV set from the matrix WRGB skis.

Posted 02/15/2019, 3:48:

Perhaps it makes sense to complement the theme and 49 model.

* tb960 On this TV is worth a full rgb ips matrix with good viewing angles and brightness reserve. About 49 "inches, is for you to decide. Me for the room in 16KB. 43 'is enough :-)

Rep: (0)
Tell me, what difference just HDMI and HDMI (ARC), which is available from our TV?

* arhipp66 , Hdmi arc allows to transmit audio, such as the radio (or optics instead of 3.5). As far as I know at this tv just hdmi, but there is a 3.5 and an optical output.

* alekseii_sanch I have a room of 18 meters, is now 40 Sonya, as if not enough! So I choose between 43-49.

Posted 02/15/2019, 9:52:

If you find that about 49 drag here, will not be superfluous. the same model.

alekseii_sanch @ 15.02.2019, 09:41*
* arhipp66 , Hdmi arc allows to transmit audio, such as the radio (or optics instead of 3.5). As far as I know at this tv just hdmi, but there is a 3.5 and an optical output.

There is a quick-disconnect couplings in our TV. You can see the photo in the header.

* arhipp66 Yes, there really is :-)

Posted on 15/02/2019, 13:01:

* tb960 , That's exactly the same model, the same matrix rgb ips only bigger :-)

Dismantled at BERU for 23K, and what do I do now T_T

* Aliero , Well ... either wait or look at other stores, the price tag was before NG 21K

Rep: (60)
alekseii_sanch @ 15.02.2019, 19:24*
* Aliero , Well ... either wait or look at other stores, the price tag was before NG 21K
yeah and discount 1,000 for the first purchase. Total 19990 p

* -GA_fLy- , Quite right :-) but even 23-26k I'd take the TV :-)

Owners, and you happen to hang the TV? I use the past month, he hung about five times. One was hanging at the exit from Netflix. Others, when during commercials when watching Youtube I pressed "Exit" button on the remote. The other three are now do not remember exactly, but similar actions. When you hang the TV does not respond to the remote and joystick on the TV. First times helped turn on / off the TV from the wall outlet. A last long helped hold down the joystick (This action turns on and off the TV). In this case, if the action which led to the crash again, the hang-up there will be no - that is, hang are randomly character.

* Riddler-nn For the month was 1.5 times 4. This TV reboots itself (off / on). All 4 times it was in the process of working with a smart TV.

All the good days! Prompt for bluetooth headphones connect to your TV? It may depend on the version of bluetooth?

Called yesterday to internet shop, among other things, I say - you do not correctly specified VA panel type .In response, the manufacturer have a static contrast of 4000 and the screen remains CONTACT A stain that indicates AV matrix. Those. in different batches of different panels come in?

arhipp66 @ 17.02.2019, 09:47*
... Tell me, for bluetooth headphones connect to your TV? It may depend on the version of bluetooth?
How does the version I do not know as well as I connected the headphones, the phone and the keypad can be found here:
TV - Select the TV (Post Riddler-nn # 81386699)
TV - Select the TV (Post Riddler-nn # 81565235)

Posted 02/17/2019 10:13:

tb960 @ 17.02.2019, 09:58*
....Those. in different batches of different panels come in?
References on the forum that someone has got TV with VA panel I have not seen. Mark wrote that they IPS. As I understand it, most took on beru.

* tb960 While VA matrix or who do not come across (in the TV selection section). Perhaps you'll first
* Riddler-nn Thank you, added to the cap.

Post has been editedalekseii_sanch - 17.02.19, 11:28

* alekseii_sanch , Jan began to make order. On Onlayner said about the same. But Magazev where almost 43 Hitachi 500 $ matrix told ips. I will seek to 400 ips.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 19:46