> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Onyx Boox Monte Cristo 4 [Android] | [6 "] [E-Ink Carta HD] [1448С…1072] There are

Rep: (7)
Onyx Boox Monte Cristo 4

Attached Image

Device Description: Display:
Pixel Density 300 PPI
Touchscreen display
Built-in lights have
System:
Android 4.4 operating system
Processor frequency 1200 MHz
Types of supported micro SDHC, micro SD memory cards
The maximum amount of memory card 32 GB
Additionally:
Case included
Specifications
Operating system: Android
Screen Type: E-Ink Carta HD
Screen size, inches: 6"
Screen resolution: 1448x1072
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: [Backlight]
Supported text formats: EPUB DRM, EPUB, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, DJVU, HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG
Audio support: Not
RAM, mb .: 1024
Built-in memory, mb .: 8192
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bluetooth support: Yes
Wi-Fi support: Yes
Text-to-Speech support: Not
Battery capacity, mAh: 3000
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 158,9 × 114 × 8
Weight, gr .: 205
Products webpage: http://onyx-boox.ru/

Posted on 02/13/2019 5:24 PM:

Has anyone already tested the new Onyx? Does it make sense to overpay, or is it better to take Darwin 5/6?

Post has been editedvladimir_p1970 - 13.02.19, 17:25

Rep: (0)
So, I’m reporting, I went to the CSN, I disabled the buttons in the subject, the touch works fine, flip pages clearly. The only thing is, when turning over, the page numbering at the bottom of the page is not always changed to the next, but this will be imperceptible during reading. He also looked at the Internet Poke Pro. You can, in principle, buy the same 200 bucks on Eb .... The design and characteristics of me personally are very happy. There is only no guarantee and it looks like Russian (?).

Post has been editedyorchuk1 - 23.02.19, 19:52

Rep: (3)
* yorchuk1,
There is a Russian in Poke pro!

I understand that you have Poke pro (or maybe used)? What are your impressions? Sorry for offtop. I take off the question, I found your answers in another thread.

Post has been editedyorchuk1 - 23.02.19, 20:03

Rep: (98)
Yorchuk1 @ 02.23.19, 19:01*
when turning, the page numbering at the bottom of the page does not always change to the next

Because in Oreader, a page is not a screen, but a number of characters. Roughly speaking, this is not the number of scrolling, but the number of groups of characters in the text.

Rep: (686)
PavPDA44 @ 02.23.19, 20:19*
Because in Oreader, a page is not a screen, but a number of characters. Roughly speaking, this is not the number of scrolling, but the number of groups of characters in the text.

EMNIP in Alrider it is configured, you can select "Autofit" and there will be a number of screens. It is possible in the Orientor too (since in essence it is one and the same)
Look in the settings Basic ->Page size

Rep: (98)
in the settings Basic ->Page size

This only changes the number of characters in the conditional "page", the principle does not change - the page does not directly correspond to the screen. This is especially noticeable if there is a habit of returning back to a page or two — the program starts to count the characters not from the beginning, but from the end, as a result, the previous page does not match the one that was before.

Rep: (686)
This only changes the number of characters in the conditional "page", the principle does not change - the page does not directly correspond to the screen.

If you select "Autofit" will match. On my device, this is exactly so. If you have something wrong, then describe your problem there:AlReader Alan - by Oreader,

Rep: (70)
Yorchuk1 @ 02.22.19, 21:21*
do without dancing with reformatting books and the ability to install your favorite readers exceeded the Kindle branding

There are no dances with reformatting, download mobi, this is also a very popular format, and read it right away.

Thanderbird @ 02/22/19, 3:24 PM*
RK2 is the same bodyaga.

Clear. I'll try to find out which buttons on Vasco 3.

Rep: (156)
Tell me, I correctly understood that there is no Play Market on the device and, therefore, do not install any applications from there?

Rep: (70)
* Shadow , and there is

Rep: (21)
Shadow @ 02.25.19, 19:55*
Tell me, I correctly understood that there is no Play Market on the device and, therefore, do not install any applications from there?

There is no Play Market application, but the charter allows you to either install applications manually or through the Play Market web face.

SoftCreator @ 02.25.19, 20:22*
The charter allows ... to put through the Play Market web face

With the installation from apk everything is clear, but I'm interested in purchased applications, so as not to bother with the search for hacked versions. I have never tried what you are talking about before. Will paid applications with protection be installed this way, how will they check their license?

Shadow @ 02.25.19, 8:45 PM*
I'm interested in purchased applications, so as not to mess with the search for hacked versions.

No google services - no google account information, with all that it implies.
I don’t know how the purchased applications will behave, but I suspect that it is as if they were not bought.

But the question is - what kind of super-applications are needed on the reader, that they even need to be bought?

* Softcreator ,
I have this dictionary.

Shadow @ 02.25.19, 20:56*
I have this dictionary.

Then you need to decide what is more important - either a specific model of the reader or unwillingness to use broken software.

Rep: (59)
Shadow @ 02.25.19, 19:55*
correctly understood that there is no Play Market on the device

Lebedev Yuri ONYX BOOX Technical Support:
"The decision to remove the Play Market was made deliberately due to the constant changes in the certification requirements of Google, which are constantly being tightened. So we just do not have time to meet their requirements."

Rep: (29)
Abs063 @ 02.26.19, 11:18*
we just do not have time to meet their requirements

They even "just do not have time" to bring their firmware to mind, what can we say about Google ...

Rep: (59)
"bird74"
And yet, the MC4 battery controller is mysterious news

Yes, there are no riddles so far -when reading, the battery runs smoothly sequentially , which is always required of her: yes2:
For example: from 40 to 30% by DU Battery Saver
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedabs063 - 27.02.19, 17:50

Rep: (4)
Yes, there are no riddles so far - when reading, the battery is gradually discharged smoothly, which is always required from it

Oh, exactly, from 100% to 99% in a WEEK, and from 13% to 2% in forty MINUTES
According to this line, a drunk pan rode on a mare;)

It seemed to you not enough:
SoftCreator @ 02.21.19, 16:33*
abs063 @ 02.21.19, 11:14
Akum discharge linear

Not certainly in that way. Linear somewhere up to 18%, then a sharp drop in interest - up to 4% - somewhere in 40 minutes of use, with 8-9% leaving the percentage for two pages of paging. From 4% to off - the usual linear discharge.
Also yesterday I spent the first charge after the purchase - about 3200 mA / h (which is very good) flowed from zero, but the percentages showed nonsense - at the time of charging about 2000 mA / h were flooded with 90%, the remaining 1200 mA / h fell to 90 %-100%. I suspect that the discharge of 100% -90% will last for ten days, and the remaining 90% will go away in 20-22 days. Those. battery controller - whistler is still the same.

Post has been editedbird74 - 27.02.19, 19:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 10:34