Syma x25 pro | [Drone]

Rep: (1)
Syma x25 pro

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image

Device description
Ready to fly a drone with GPS and FPV WiFi camera system
The GPS system provides precise positioning, automatic return in case of loss of communication and low-voltage battery
In real-time over WiFi broadcasts the image on the screen of the smartphone
Camera with remote-controlled angle lens setting
Free application В«SYMA FLYВ» allows you to control the flight of the drone directly from the phone
Flight mode around the control panel
В«Follow MeВ» Function
Automatic flight at the specified place on the map
Several types of control with the use of В«SYMA FLYВ» applications
Automated flight on a drawn route
Built barodatchik helps to keep the height
В«HeadlessВ» intuitive mode
Takeoff and landing with a single click
Housing made of durable and lightweight ABS plastic
Avtoposadka lamp signaling and low voltage battery
Motor overload
High-tech speed controls with overload protection and the opportunity to work with batteries 2S and 3S LiPo
Unique battery casing provides additional safety
12 minutes of flight, and charging for 150 minutes
Reinforced nylon propellers
Bright LED lights

Device characteristics
Size: 375 X 375 X 11 mm
Battery: Li-ion 7.4V 1000mAch
Flight time: ~ 12 min
Charging time: about 150 minutes
Management: 2.4GHz
Range control: up to 70 m
Weight with battery 250 g.
Maximum lifting force on the charged battery at 20gradusah 470-480 gr.

The presence of the camera
Engine Type: Collector
Automatic takeoff and landing
Follow Me (Follow me)
headless Mode
GPS
Waypoint (Circling given points)
FPV (Live Broadcast)
Point of Interest (point of interest)
return home
hold height
Useful information
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS
eXtra photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedZlisten - 03.08.19, 13:23
Reason for editing: (Useful Information) Guide

To increase the range and stability control - soldered antenna 2.4GHz
It looks quite harmoniously and does not prevent the installation of a mobile phone.
Now, less flies up to 150 meters ... This is just the limit of FPV and visually you can see it is bad.
Feels like you need to replace the antenna in the drone on a circular as sometimes loses touch at the turn (probably signal is blocked by some components in the drone.)

Generally, this model is quite right to exist as a tutorial. Auto return many times in the take-off point rescued when losing connection, and when it is not clear at all which way to go.
I recommend to buy a couple of extra batteries. Definitely not enough staff to properly fly. 12 minutes pass quickly.

Attached Image

Attached Image

M
Pictures must be hidden under the spoiler

Post has been editedZlisten - 12.03.19, 17:06
Reason for editing: remark

Rep: (0)
NikotinMGN @ 17.02.19, 20:14*
Generally, this model is quite right to exist

Good time of day.
Tell me, please, you got it completely drone?
I'm having neponyatki about his behavior and the use and information of my questions have not found: no mention in this guide, and video review before this conversation does not reach.

Once I would have written that during questions to the chat thread does not turn.
I drone behaves quite adequately ... ask.

NikotinMGN @ 12.03.19, 07:44*
ask.

Sometimes, after take-off, the drone refuses to stabilize their position in the air to a height and flew like holds, but the wind blows over the horizon. This despite the fact that the level of (horizon) is exposed, and the GPS works. That is, instead of what would have to fly, I'm trying to keep it in place. As a result, lands, again looking for some engines and then - the card will fall: may begin to hold the position in the air, and again can be capricious.
Plus recently I lost control. On the "Home Joystick did not react." Down "- he flew up trying to turn off the remote control motors -. Not react Stuck in a tree, and the engines were working until the battery of the village..
Video loss of control:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4RUkIct7s8

What am I doing wrong in the preflight preparation - do not understand.
Like, all under the instruction: Orizont put compass calibrated (twisted over the horizon and vertically), delivered to the street and waited until the drone satellites found (as many as 12 pieces), started the engine, take off - and it blows. It is not every time, but it happens.

I will be glad to any comments or links to detailed instructions - video or text.

Thank you in advance.

I behaves when satellites are not caught, or when it's cold and frozen engines lose traction.
Compass calibrated I do only once.
Yet it is believed that in the industrial area such interference can affect the navigation operation and starts as sausages.

It flies up - this is the standard work on loss of communication with the remote control. First soars 30 meters (do not remember exactly), and at this altitude is beginning to return to the starting point (if he soars with customized GPS course) the first time it's scary but then get used to it.
It is necessary to consider and to nebylo branches and buildings on the possible trajectory Auto Return.

Objectively too small radius of 70m control. That's why I started KOLHOZEN antenna.

NikotinMGN @ 12.03.19, 12:20*
frozen engines lose traction.

Even so.
I'm understood, thank you.
Compass calibrated I do only once.

The manual says "each time in a new place." What is meant by this I do not understand why every time a shaman.
It flies up - this is the standard work on loss of communication with the remote control. First soars 30 meters (do not remember exactly), and at this altitude is beginning to return to the starting point.
Objectively too small radius of 70m control.

Oh how.
I walked close behind him, but caught the essence of the problem - it is necessary to solder the antenna.
That's why I started KOLHOZEN antenna.

And why does it alone, by the way? Why not 2? Something to prevent it, or by the scheme, one antenna?

dusty74 @ 12.03.19, 18:01*
The manual says "each time in a new place." What is meant by this I do not understand why every time a shaman.

The idea on which the magnetic lines of the compass adjusted in the vicinity of the city are the same. But when exactly calibrate it makes no sense around tons of metal.

dusty74 @ 12.03.19, 18:01*
And why does it alone, by the way? Why not 2? Something to prevent it, or by the scheme, one antenna?

On-board antenna, one (two stub wires is its + and -)

Rep: (26)
NikotinMGN @ 12.03.19, 11:20*
Objectively, too small a radius of 70 m management. That's why I started KOLHOZEN antenna.

And you can throw photos desoldering the antenna in the remote?

You can still add to his cap guide to pdf. rough translation, but everything is clear. And it is for h25pro.

And generally better to move the topic here:Drones and quadrocopters

Attached files

Attached filesyma x25pro ang.en.ru.pdf(6.77 MB)

Post has been editedAsGold_Kenig - 24.03.19, 13:58

AsGold_Kenig @ 24.03.19, 16:28*
And you can throw photos desoldering the antenna in the remote?

Here, as it were not a lot of options. I soldered vottakvot
Attached Image

NikotinMGN @ 07.04.19, 18:16*

So too I did. Dron is now flies to 150 meters in distance and 40 meters in height.
Replacement antennas with different gains of results has not given.

AsGold_Kenig @ 11.04.19, 15:45*
So too I did. Dron is now flies to 150 meters in distance and 40 meters in height.
Replacement antennas with different gains of results has not given.

The range can be increased if the solder omnidirectional antenna in itself quadrics.
It seems the height limit of 40 meters built into the firmware. I, too, does not fly above. but really want. Although prog limit can be set higher. Incidentally yuzayu TYCO FLY. Stable work than simovsky.

In general who need to fly above 40m do not buy this model.

The quadric antenna 3 dbi. Out from the body and goes along the legs. Range of more than 150 can not be achieved.
Tyco fly put on the body. Tomorrow I will try to test.
Incidentally: maximum flight speed in the horizon 3.5 m / s in the first and 5 m / s per second.
The rise of 2.5 m / s. Descent 2 m / s.
After reading Batteries discharged more you can fly 5-3 minutes. Even at a distance of 20 * 20 * 20 m.

Post has been editedAsGold_Kenig - 14.04.19, 00:20

Rep: (7)
Prompt and you can replace the camera for better? Built-in 2 MP with a remote control (change in degree), of course, cool, but with the quality and resolution for reference only.

Post has been editedHimic - 05.05.19, 00:32

* Himic,
Native camera weighs 20 grams. it can be replaced by a lighter and better. Only then, and have to buy a receiver for video.

Rep: (3)
My departed. I take off the ceiling. I did not respond to return home fit and elevation changes. and vdaril on toward gases. on a full charge. naturally I found. a malfunction in the system.

* Krushmuvi,

Maybe the wind blew? At an altitude of lost communication with the remote control and then the wind blew. because quadrics light and power of engines is not enough to come back.
I carried away by the wind, had to run. remote distance enough to catch it when the wind died.

Rep: (3)
No, not exactly the wind. He zaglyuchil at the start and began to climb, and squint sideways to the side. and gases vdaril

This happens when uncalibrated compass. It was similar. I managed to catch her hands. After calibration and determine the problem is not satellites.

* AsGold_Kenig,
A sample can throw off the camera? Receiver for video - and if a new camera just to pick up on Wi-Fi? Of course, I do not know what range of work from the cameras on Wi-Fi.

Everything is no longer relevant. Drone flew to China. There were no signs of trouble: check for a return to RTH button. Once he came back, I started it, a little further away, pushed the RTH, he flew to a point, and instead start reducing flew on and on without reacting to the console.
Perhaps RTH superimposed press button, and then he worked low battery and it has cut re-RTH, which it sent to China.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 15:06