Rep: (2619)
Bizzaro F550 / F570 - Discussion
Bizzaro F550 / F570
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description
Fitness bracelet Bizzaro F550 is designed for all who follow the health and lead an active lifestyle.

Device characteristics
Screen: Touchscreen, OLED, 0.96 inch, 64 Г— 128 pixels
Platform Support: Android / iOS
Interface: Bluetooth 4.0
Water resistance class: IP67
Battery: 80 mAh
Active mode: up to 7 days
Notifications: About calls / SMS messages / About e-mails / From various instant messengers
Vibration: there is
Accelerometer: there is
Built-in heart rate monitor with the possibility of constant pulse measurement: there is
Sleep Monitoring / Calories / Physical Activity:
there is

Additional Information
Heart rate measurements in a selected period of time, blood pressure / Memory in a bracelet for 3 SMS
Adjusting the length of the bracelet / strap: 155 - 218 mm
Dimensions: 43.3 Г— 19.6 Г— 11.2 mm
Weight: 23.2 g
Shipping Weight: 0.112 kg
Packing size: 0.105 Г— 0.065 Г— 0.15 m

Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 12.03.19, 11:44

Rep: (24)
* fomrus
Hello!
1. With regard to the alarm. I was also, I really put only one, but vibrates 3 times and all.
2. Apparently, the instruction manual was written for a different firmware. If you see an overview of, for example herereviews.ruIt is clear that it was 2 points activation bracelet now left alone. False positives did not notice, but sometimes had to shake his hand. :) By the way at the moment does not work function change of type of hours with a long press on the home screen. Just flashing and all.
3. Calibration and ECG. I have this kind of all worked out. At the time of measurement, I pressed the bracelet with two fingers of the other hand (and on the silver button on top), such as it allows you to complete the circuit of both electrodes and the bracelet through the heart and the second hand on a third electrode (the same silver button). Watering not tried at all. Although the instructions for it to eat. Quite probably, can play the role of "hairy hand", I have it almost bald. : Blush: The only thing not quite sure how to do the correct calibration, as said above.
4. With regard to the charger. In principle, I always charged from your computer by USB2 (amperage up to 500 mA). USB3 current strength of 900 mA, so do not risk.Wikipedia about USB

Something like this.

Post has been editedvysa66 - 06.03.19, 11:59

Rep: (24)
Guys, owners F570, prompt, needy, you have the ability to calibrate or not. His wife gave f550 (8 March as as). If not, then the choice is clearly in favor of f550. And since there is a time of choice. Tried actively advertised jet ft-7 results: all the past. And the pulse and blood pressure, even steps. There are a couple of chips, but the overall situation is not saved.
In short, a big request, the owners of F570, respond.

Rep: (1)
* vysa66, Many thanks for the replies.

With ECG figured, just needed to remove the protective film.

It is a pity that the alarm is not a full, three vibration is very small for a revival. Sadly.

Posted on 06/03/2019, 19:32:

Friends who androyd 9, tried to dig deeper in your phone settings and to give more rights to the application? Google with its protected with every new Androyd increasingly restricts users and applications in their rights. Everything goes to the fact that new gadgets will be heaped simple dialer, "For thus safer." Rutirovat Androyd harder and harder.

Rep: (110)
vysa66 @ 06.03.19, 23:00*
owners f570, respond

I do not quite understand what kind of "calibration" in question, but if you mean the first few seconds, before the actual removal - ie. But what a thing: 10 people "drove" through the measurement of ECG. One of the 10 (man) absolutely does not remove the ECG (just live). That is not at all! My arm, dried / drenched, kept in different ways ... ZERO! There is no data. Immediately remove the other person - all ok. Here is a fantastic ...

Apparently meaning the calibration measurements in the application. There is a menu in the F550. Supposedly allows you to calibrate the instrument for a specific person, which gives a more accurate result.

If I understand correctly the calibration menu, correct if wrong:
- Accurate calibration value: specialized medical tanometrom stopped, enter the resulting values ​​and calibrate hours by measuring from the same menu, the clock is squeezed between two fingers, the top and bottom.
- Level Calibration: if after provezheniya calibration pressure measurements on the clock display incorrect values ​​(below or above the real pressure), it is corrected in this menu. We go into it. If the actual pressure is lower than the clock displayed results, choose high or high, if higher - is low, or lower, and make control measurement in the same application menu, similar to the first measurement by holding two fingers on the clock measuring time. After the calibration, are measuring the pressure of the clock. We see the result. If you still do not correct - try again to calibrate the level. If you do not help - starting with the first stage: The precise calibration.

Post has been editedfomrus - 08.03.19, 10:08

Automatic hourly measurement of pressure from someone working?

Interesting. Put's auto-bounds. I did not notice the difference, and was already thinking does not work. But evening noticed that every hour, at exactly 00 minutes sensors hours under pressure is read (green light out of the housing). Everything is super. And the results of where? Annex nowhere to be found not a single report of measurements of pressure off the clock, though automatic hourly, though made arbitrarily by the user. In statistics, the pressure measurement data appear only initiated from the application. It is not clear ... So this is a very strange under the menu item "Care" where you supposedly have the opportunity to keep an eye on the state of health of loved ones that have been added to your friends list. But information sheets initiated by users of pressure measurements from the clock menu and hourly measurements also do not appear, only initiated from an application that virtually no one does, all are measured from the clock menu, which is logical, since it's faster and more convenient ... Sometimes in life so many questions ...

Rep: (110)
They do not measure the pressure on the clock, only a pulse. Pressure type desired still. And in general, in itself a complete F570 ... sad D is compared with a bunch of other bracelets. Read the comments inReviews from CSN . While stopped at the HB4. However, there is only one positive feature (though still controversial) just at F570 - this is just a periodic measurement of the heart rate. Others Bracelets - either measured continuously or on request.

Oh, right, the pulse. Pulse hourly statistics can now see. Incidentally monitors sleep well, good analysis and very truthful.

I write to support:

Good afternoon. Model F550 hours. The huge request, please tell how to adjust or correct the mistake on the Android 9. When a call does not display the caller's name, appearing only tube image. This problem was complaining all the owners of an Android device version 9. As well as a huge request to correct the Service. Sechas it works in such a way that during the operation of the clock vibrirut three times and the vibration stops, the screen goes blank. This is very insufficient for awakening. It would be logical continuation of the vibration until the shutdown, by pressing on the touch button. And also, I suggest, add a widget with quick access to the alarm settings from your device table to enable and configure alarms were as convenient as possible. Thank.

Answer:

Hello, Alexandr.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Relatively alarm recommend that you set multiple alarms
with a gap of a minute - usually it helps to wake up those who do not
It responds to the call vibration immediately.

According to Android9 and displaying the name of the caller will check.
Thank you for your recommendations.

Post has been editedfomrus - 11.03.19, 17:32

Rep: (2)
Kind of like the show has earned the name of the caller on the updated version of WearHeart in Android9.

Post has been editedSlava_sl - 14.03.19, 12:52

And for this application f550 fit?

Rep: (2)
fomrus @ 16.03.19, 19:21*
And for this application f550 fit?

Yes, I was 550
Moreover, the registration in the cloud, too, is the same for these prog.

Post has been editedSlava_sl - 16.03.19, 19:48

Fine. Many thanks for the tip. Deleted, I found all the data on the spot. Full analog. The only thing noticed - netaktivna Measurement button from the app, for some reason, but you can initiate ECG analysis and hours, so it is not essential. I suspect that this app will receive updates faster, so definitely leave. Thanks again.

Amendment. Measurement runs after calibration.

Rep: (10)
I look to the bracelet.
Tell me, please, and the application on the phone can work without the internet?
Keep local data and display the story?

Rep: (0)
madmss @ 03.03.19, 16:20*
I bought a Bizzaro F570 in order to control the pressure change (I was ready to forgive some measurement error). But the feeling that a watch measures anything but not pressure.
пїЅ
I gave it a try with my homework - it shows for everyone within 120 to 75 with a small difference, although I really have 150/90, my wife 100/60, my child 120/70. So the correlation could not be understood.

With the BizzaroHealth app trouble. The connection with the clock falls off all the time - you need to reconnect in the application. Accordingly, you can’t count on a signal about a call to a phone and other notifications (before this year, there were no troubles with MiBand 2 + Galaxy Note 4).

Once a disconnection occurred during the ECG test, which caused the clock to freeze in this mode until the battery is completely discharged.

Maybe I was so "lucky" with the copy (ordered on OZON).

If anyone knows alternative applications through which you can at least receive a vibration signal about a call - I will be grateful.

Exactly the same situation! I ordered on Amazon. Pressure shows all the members of the same family, and the difference is huge on the tonometer. Measurement error of enormous steps. If you wear a bracelet on an inanimate object, showing his blood pressure and pulse. That is, on the hand of a corpse readings will also be non-zero. The pedometer assigns extra steps. With a little activity in the conditions of the house overstates the number of steps in 1.5-2 times. When walking in the street reading a sufficiently accurate. Most likely, I will return.

Is it possible to somehow update the firmware on this bracelet?

With the pressure really trouble. Calibration of the application seems to be working, but ... if you have for example increased steadily, after calibration figures are arranged under your pressure, and still remain on these indicators in the future, ie, deviations are not fixed. Having read reviews, especially reviews, I believe that this is one of the few bracelets, really close to reflecting the actual measurements of data, but alas. Price is still such, as you of course.

How I shoveled information before you buy - to update the firmware is not met.

Sleep seems to be not a bad monitor, really interesting and useful to know how to nap, compared with the state of health. Pulse - who should. Incoming calls with the display name, the incoming messages - again anyone should. Accurate clock on the hand - comfortable. But no pressure ... And that this essential factor in choosing this model. For the money - this is made there is a lot more interesting.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 8:46