> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (2911)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - Unofficial firmware
Picturenitrogen
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Discussion camera Xiaomi Mi Max 3 пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Firmware

Android 10
Android 9 Pie
Archive
Needed to download the main directory. Sort from new to old. This includes firmware that:
  • Lost relevance, no longer being updated.
  • Have low popularity or any bugs.

July

June

Instructions
rekaveri | Kernels
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Topic with no curator. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates for curators, he can create an application topic in the sectionI want to be curator(after studying all the materials for the Curators).
Prior to the appointment of the Curator, on filling caps, please contactModeratorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - Yesterday, 23:23
Reason for editing: ExtendedUi V1.2.1 GSI

Rep: (261)
* wass08 , There's an app in the Market " Fluid Navigation Gestures "(Or something like that), shaking his giving permission, disable navbar and voila

Rep: (53)
Nikitel @ 11.02.2019, 20:51*
* wass08 , There's an app in the Market " Fluid Navigation Gestures "(Or something like that), shaking his giving permission, disable navbar and voila

I twrp for the forum in the system prog Founded already, ATP)

No one knows for Havoc 2.0 gsi how to win here is :?
fingerprint scanner works like a touch button, ie just by pressing the scanner on the screen occur phantom of action, be it a space in a text input field or call hours of the curtain notifications.BeSiT
Others have not seen

Rep: (378)
* Nikitel ,
And if the stock Vendor slip instead eushnogo how didwass08 ?

wass08 @ 11.02.19, 21:31*
I twrp for the forum in the system prog Founded already, ATP)

If it is working, then throw off the people here. Handy.

babay911 @ 11.02.2019, 22:15*
If it is working, then throw off the people here. Handy.

This has earned excellent! Give permission to settings in the spec. vozmozhnosti.Ustanovka through twpr

Attached files

Attached filefluid_twrp (1) .zip(1.34 MB)

Post has been editedwass08 - 11.02.19, 21:45

And I liked Xtended firmware, fast and elegant kostomizatsiya better than the RR, with a minus most of the settings in English. yazyke.I of errors in the early times 3 gave something fails, then after 3 hours all worked flawlessly) is set to Wender ue 9.Seychas tried to establish a Global Wender 10.2.1, 8.1, the firmware image got both oil, gappsy in the most piercing, calendar, chrome, and Google pley.Ustanavlival three patch Backup applications vostanovil Titan restore all except the MX pleer.Za while using firmware for 2 hours is not a single bug vyshlo.Proshivka letaet.Skriny upload later if someone interesno.Reshil stay there, it was too good) Si ka on the firmware:Development and porting of GSI firmware.Patchi to flash suit from RR, using the same instructions and install.

Post has been editedwass08 - 12.02.19, 01:46
Reason for editing:

Rep: (1760)
M
We move to subsectionXiaomi

wass08 @ 11.02.19, 23:33*
I upload screens later if you are interested

Certainly interesting!

Xtended (MSM) [GSI]

Based on Android 9.0, LineageOS

Attached Image

Description
Firmware that I liked more with MiMax2. A huge number of dop.nastroek (not translated into Russian), present themes and fonts (fonts sloppy work, it is better to put through Magisk or TWRP). It works very smoothly, despite the fact that I have changed a lot in dop.nastroykah. Bugs: There are only those who, because of "Vendor" section - (read about ithere), Since it is the Treble, at constant use I can not recommend, but I recommend to try :-D
Screenshots
Installation method
  1. We do a full wipe + date format
  2. StitchingNo-verity patch
  3. Sews Xiaomi.eu based on 8 android (10.2.1.0 Stable or 8.11.15 Developer)
  4. Making a factory reset
  5. Twrp reboot in twrp
  6. StitchingPost-sGSI_3_0.6 .zip
  7. Sews Img- image Xtended (for MiMax3 Arm64 a only)
  8. Sews file Dialer_Patch .zip (otherwise the dialer will depart)
  9. Flash Magisk
  10. Reboot to the system

If the dialer still crashes, reboot into TWRP, re-set the patch and enjoy. After that, everything must run like clockwork.
Additions
Nope
The authors
Authors: GSI By assembling - uv. Nound
Download
  1. Firmware - AFH
  2. Magisk - in the cap
  3. Gapps -built into the firmware
  4. The patch for the dialer -AFH
  5. Post-sGSI_3_0.6 .zip:
A source

Post has been editedNikitel - 13.02.19, 19:10

* Soci ,
here

I do not askBestROOM ! Next butanimatsii pulsatile wolf did not get. On the eighth Vendor'e buckets - depending on the logo of a spontaneous reboot in rekaveri. On the firmware with Android 9.0 on board any Vendor: MiRum 9.1.24, Xiaomi.EU 9.1.24. and the weekly Globalku 01/09/24. But further butanimatsii is not. A feeling that the launcher does not modify. Can dogonku a launcher to sew a patch out of rekaveri?

Xtended (MSM) [GSI] battery eats God forbid, one day use one mistake on gappsam vyskachil and and everything is good) Sorry screens did not, pereshol back to the RR) Here it is in contrast to the Xtended battery keeps well) After this always the Internet distribution was included.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwass08 - 13.02.19, 01:08

babay911 @ 13.02.2019, 00:24*
I do not askBestROOM ! Next butanimatsii pulsatile wolf did not get. On the eighth Vendor'e buckets - depending on the logo of a spontaneous reboot in rekaveri. On the firmware with Android 9.0 on board any Vendor: MiRum 9.1.24, Xiaomi.EU 9.1.24. and the weekly Globalku 01/09/24. But further butanimatsii is not. A feeling that the launcher does not modify. Can dogonku a launcher to sew a patch out of rekaveri?

Also tried to put, and on 8 and 9 vendors on bottles animation does not want to start (launcher from under rekeveri not pomog.Takzhe not start flashing LiquidRemix-GSI-pie from this romadela unless oshibayus.Chto at us with no Wender then (I stitched patches are different, and not in what (((

Post has been editedwass08 - 13.02.19, 06:44

wass08 @ 13.02.19, 4:28*
Something we have not a Vender (

Or not designed firmware image in our Vendor!

babay911 @ 13.02.2019, 07:51*
Or not designed firmware image in our Vendor!

I'm just judging by the fact that RR 9 the Vendor is also eternal animation, and 8.1 firmware normally starts and works) you write with some tried to run firmware image can if you search for firmware, experiment, can find the right) is possible in a personal, that the forum would not litter here

Post has been editedwass08 - 13.02.19, 07:21

Rep: (49)
Also not start firmware

ANDXtended (MSM) [GSI] and LiquidRemix-GSI-pie I put on Vendor MiRum 01/09/24 . As previously wrote, after a few minutes, if not loaded, do a forced reboot with the power button After that, I loaded. Xtended (MSM) [GSI] cool firmware can be selected directly from the network settings, different topics, the flow rate will not say just delivered.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmatroskin7510 - 13.02.19, 10:41

matroskin7510 @ 13.02.19, 11:37*
And Xtended (MSM) [GSI] and LiquidRemix-GSI-pie Vendor MiRum put on 09/01/24. As written before: after a few minutes, if not loaded, do to reload the power button, after that I have loaded.

Maybe so bestroom boot.

matroskin7510 @ 13.02.2019, 11:37*
ANDXtended (MSM) [GSI] and LiquidRemix-GSI-pie I put on Vendor MiRum 01/09/24 . As previously wrote, after a few minutes, if not loaded, do a forced reboot with the power button After that, I loaded. Xtended (MSM) [GSI] cool firmware can be selected directly from the network settings, different topics, the flow rate will not say just delivered.
Screenshots
[Attachment = "15360578: Screenshot_OmniStyle_20190213-093342.png"] [attachment = "15360579: Screenshot ___________ 20190213-093325.png"] [attachment = "15360577: Screenshot ___________ 20190213-093107.png"] [attachment = "15360576: Screenshot ___________ 20190213-093213.png "] [attachment =" 15360575: Screenshot ___________ 20190213-093302.png "] [attachment =" 15360617: Screens ... -093844.png "]

In Xtended me and started up Global 10.2.1 android 8.1, and worked perfectly) On 9 eu error rained a couple of times

Rep: (49)
I was got 8.1

I like the 9-th vendor. No need to Fix adaptive brightness LED operates as a connection to a computer immediately out of the box without patches, so I try to run at nine.

Post has been editedmatroskin7510 - 13.02.19, 16:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/03/20, 2:58