Nokia 500 sensor failure

Rep: (0)
Suddenly the sensor failed. When I tried to unlock, I stopped responding. When you restart, the phone flashes randomly with buttons and sometimes the sensor works by itself. The reset did not solve anything. The board inspected, as new, no corrosion or any damage. What could be the problem. MB, firmware?

Rep: (62)
Sensor outlived its.

* KoT_OnLiNE,
Perhaps, but not sure as the fur is also buggy. buttons. And I did not observe any prerequisites for sensor failure, everything worked without problems. So that would be immediately and completely unlikely. Yes, and visually with the sensor everything is fine, the trains are intact, they did not move away like the sensor itself.

* El Pistolero
maybe something closes on the board.

* KoT_OnLiNE,
I examined the board in detail (under magnification) did not reveal anything, the board in general, as from the factory, neither dust nor corrosion.
In general, it all started with an attempt to unlock the screen with the button (side). The screen lit up a little, went out, a second press opened the locked screen, but the sensor did not react anymore.

* El pistolero , try to flash it. Do you have Symbian or Asha?

I also noticed that after pressing the unlock, the screen glows weakly until you press a second time.

Posted 10/02/2019 11:38:

KoT_OnLiNE @ 02/10/19, 10:37*
Do you have Symbian or Asha?

Symbian Anna

* El pistolero , and tried to flash?

In short, I made a reset again. The sensor started to operate but with a very large delay (repeats all the movements of a finger after 30 seconds)

Posted 10/02/2019 11:59:

* KoT_OnLiNE,
No, I have not tried to sew yet (and I have not done it before), I need software and firmware with a manual. In the only SC in my city, they looked at the phone with round eyes :))

Posted 10/02/2019 12:02:

Hmm, I don’t even download phoenix, I don’t allow it on Yadisk

* El pistolero so download via VPN.

* KoT_OnLiNE,
via VPN I will be downloading it for 2 days: (

* El pistolero , through the theme "Perezalete".

Rep: (3)
* El pistolero ,
The same thing happened about 3 years ago. The screen was triggered from 20 times if you're lucky, if you try to unlock, then the buttons also light up. Apparently this "sore" from them.
The only difference is that after rebooting, it always worked for me, and then the blocking started causing problems.

Post has been editedLynix560 - 12.02.19, 07:58

* Lynix560 In short, I will say one thing, not exactly the firmware. Yesterday, I downloaded the Phoenix and the firmware, flashed (exactly, without errors) and zero emotions, everything is the same. Now I sit thinking whether to buy a replacement sensor or not, or what happened with the motherboard.

Rep: (3)
* El pistolero ,
I had some kind of assembly as I remember

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 19:47