> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

36 pagesV  « < 13 14 15 16 17 18 > »  

> ®Invizible Pro | Application consisting of DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P.
Ged_sh
Message#1
07.02.19, 23:54
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1047
Check in: 29.12.15

InviZible Pro download

Version: 0.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:01.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Comprehensive application consisting ofDNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P . Provides filtering of inappropriate content, protection from tracking, access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet.

Description:
InviZible Pro is an application interface that contains DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P. These modules are configured to interact and ensure the most comfortable use of the Internet, security and anonymity on the network.

DNS Crypt provides encryption, hiding DNS traffic and provides the ability to filter ads, dangerous and phishing sites. Allows to bypass some content blocks.
Tor provides access to a network of thousands of servers, encrypting all Internet traffic and allowing you to remain anonymous. Bypasses blocking sites.
Purple i2p allows access to the anonymous network Invisible Internet.

InviZible Pro is the only shell with convenient professional setup of the well-known open source DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P tools. Fully compatible withAFWall + .

Instruction
The application can work in different modes, depending on the combination of running DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P, as well as the position of the switch: MENU ->Quick settings ->All Internet via Tor.

Only DNS Crypt is running: DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the selected server. Server can choose MENU ->Quick settings ->Select server DNSCrypt. Depending on the selected server, ads, dangerous and phishing sites are blocked.

DNS Crypt + Tor (All Internet via TorOff): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Select sites, applications open with Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor (All Internet via TorOn): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Exclude sites, applications work around Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser.

DNS Crypt + I2P: DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the selected DNS Crypt server. Provides access to Invisible Internet from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor + I2P (All Internet via TorOff): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Select sites, applications open with Tor. Provides access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor + I2P (All Internet via TorOn): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Exclude sites, applications work around Tor. Provides access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet from any browser.

Only Tor is launched (All Internet via TorOff): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Everything else is blocked.

Only Tor is launched (All Internet via TorOn): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Exclude sites, applications work around Tor. Everything else is blocked.

I2P only launched: Access to the Invisible Internet is provided only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy.

Tor + I2P (All Internet via TorOff): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Access to the Invisible Internet is available only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy. Everything else is blocked.

Tor + I2P (All Internet via TorOn): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Access to the Invisible Internet is available only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Quick settings ->Exclude sites, applications work around Tor. Everything else is blocked.

If in the settings MENU ->General settingsactivated Run modules with Root- DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P run with Root rights. Therefore, after tuning, InviZible Pro can be safely closed. Modules work completely independently of InviZible Pro. If you use AFWall +, you need to allow Internet access for InviZible Pro and for Root access applications.

If in the settings MENU ->General settingsdeactivatedsettingsRun modules with Root- DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P are launched without Root rights. The modules at the same time work using the service InviZible Pro. Therefore, you need to make sure that Android does not unload InviZible Pro. For this, a notification is shown, and it is also advisable to remove the application from the battery saving list in the phone settings. Owners of MIUI and similar shells usually need advanced settings so that MIUI doesn’t beat InviZible Pro in the background. However, the plus of this mode is that you can prohibit Internet access to applications with Root in AFWall +. And leave access only for InviZible Pro. If Root applications are denied access to the Internet, InviZible Pro modules must be launched after applying AFWall + rules. Alternatively, in AFWall +, allow root applications access to the DNS Crypt port, by default 5354.

On the phone, you can leave the DNS Crypt module in startup, to filter ads. The battery he practically does not sit down, and living without advertising is much more fun. On the TV android console, it makes sense to include all the modules in autoload. Batteries are not here, the program consumes RAM and processor very economically. For example, on a weak amlogic s905w processor with 2 GB of RAM, all 3 modules are not felt at all. But there is no advertising, and there is constant access to all the necessary sites, including the Dark Net and Invisible Internet.

InviZible Pro was specially designed for convenient control using both the touchscreen on the phone and the remote control on the Android TV set-top box.

To ensure anonymity on the Internet, it is recommended to use special browsers, for example,Orfox .

The application has advanced module settings. More information about them can be found on the relevant project pages:
DNS Crypt:https://github.com/jed...oxy/wiki/Configuration
Tor:https: //www.torproject...ocs/tor-manual.html.en
Purple I2P:https: //i2pd.readthedo...er-guide/configuration

Wi-Fi access point
Now you can create an access point based on any android device.

1. First make sure that the access point is working. To quickly get into the settings of the access point with InviZible: MENU ->General settings ->Open access point settings. Here you need to enter the name of the access point and password. Now make sure all InviZible modules are stopped. Make sure you have internet through your mobile network or cable. Turn on the access point and check its operation. If it works, go ahead.

2. To create an access point that distributesInternet without advertising - just turn on the access point in InviZible (icon in the upper right corner). And run DNS Crypt.

3. To createsecure access point , with access to hidden networks Tor and I2P, go to MENU ->General settings. There activate Allow distribute Tor, Redirect all, Allow distribute I2P. You can choose sites that will work around Tor. Run all three DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P modules. Now, on all connected devices, you have no ads, all connections go through Tor, you have access to hidden networks Tor and I2P.

4. To createfast access point , bypassing blocking of selected sites, with access to hidden networks Tor and I2P go to MENU ->General settings. There activate Allow Tor distribution, Allow I2P distribution. Redirect all leave off. Run all three DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P modules. Now, on all connected devices, you do not have ads, the selected sites go through Tor, you have access to hidden networks Tor and I2P.

5. To autostart the access point, after loading the device, activate the option MENU ->General settings ->Autostart distribution.

To access the hidden networks of Tor and I2P, you need to have DNS Crypt running.

Depending on the device and its firmware - some functions of the access point may not work correctly, or not completely.

How to send logs to the developer
Come MENU ->Reference ->Save logs. Send the resulting InvizibleLogs.txt file to me.

If this menu is not available, then use the following method.
You need to write your phone model. Android version. Make a screenshot of the error (highlighted in red), if any, in the main application window. And remove the logsby this method. Send them to me. Thanks;)

Android required: 4.4 +
For processors: armv7-a +
IPv6 support: Blocked
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Ged_sh

Download: Version: 0.2.0
Attached fileInvizible_Pro__beta_ver.0.2.0.apk(17.84 MB)

For arm64 processors
Tor remained armv7a. DNS crypt and Purple i2P - arm64.

Attached fileInvizible_Pro__beta_ver.0.2.0_arm64.apk(18.2 MB)

What's new

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.2.0:
- DNS Crypt 2.0.23
- Tor transparent proxy port changed from 9140 to 9040

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.9:
-ipv6 locked at ip6tables level
-Now new bridges are requested through tor, if it is running
-Filled about the tab "About the application"
- unlocked skype with DNS Crypt
-DNS Crypt 2.0.22, Purple I2P 2.24.0

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.8:
-translation to Russian
- improved compatibility with android 8, 9
-fixed possible DNS leak through DNS Crypt fallback resolver

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.7:
-added full work with Tor bridges: MENU ->Fast Settings ->Bridges
- fixed compatibility with unmanaged root
-added the ability to automatically update the binary modules
-Updated DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P modules.
- now iptables nat OUTPUT is not cleared
- other corrections and additions

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.6:
-compatible with api 19 Android 4.4 (KITKAT)
-added the choice of redirecting all Internet traffic through Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->Route All traffic through Tor
-added a selection of sites and programs that will work through Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->
Select WebSites, Select Applications
-added a selection of sites and programs that will work around Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->
Exclude WebSites, Exclude Applications
-added the choice of redirecting all Internet traffic through Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Route All traffic through Tor
-added selection of sites that will work through Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Select WebSites
-added selection of sites that will work around Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Exclude WebSites
-Now one switch for DNS Crypt, Tor and I2P to select root mode: MENU ->Common Settings ->Run Modules With Root
- other minor fixes and additions

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.5:
-added dark theme Fast Settings ->Select theme
-added mode of access point Common Settings ->HOTSPOT

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.4:
-added child lock (see in the upper right corner);
-added the function of logging Help ->Save Logs;
-added notification if android stops the service;
-added notification for incorrect firewall rules;
-fixed error when retrying dnscrypt servers;
- other minor fixes

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.3:
-fixed start dnscrypt with magisk root;

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.2:
-fixed detection of root presence in magisk;
-fixed application operation in the absence of busybox;
-added setting to select busybox, iptables in MENU->Common Settings;
- added setting up logging commands that are executed with root access in MENU->Common Settings;
-fixed minor installation bugs;
-who completely rewritten server selection code for DNS Crypt, additionally indicated: DNS Crypt / DoH server, AD-Filtering / Non-Filtering, Keep Logs / Non-Logging.
-fixed operation of the MENU filters ->DNS Crypt Settings: ipv4_servers, ipv6_servers, dnscrypt_servers, doh_servers, require_dnssec, require_nolog, require_nofilter;

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.1:
-fixed crash in the absence of busybox
-fixed save site list for tor

Past versions

Useful

Post has been editedGed_sh - 13.05.19, 04:18
Ged_sh
Message#282
16.03.19, 17:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

But in no way do they do it!
Give the programmers their mature ideas to embody, and they think of such cosmoletas on crutches, don't worry about mom, and then pay it all for them)

Well, it is precisely this, as far as I understand, that work in a firm is different. Without permission, step aside - shooting. And this is understandable, the customer pays. And here
your time is your approach)
okomand
Message#283
16.03.19, 17:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033
Check in: 06.01.14

* Ged_sh
Yes, that's just, if you want to grow professionally, then it makes sense not to get bogged down in your own implementations, but to constantly look for the best options in discussions both with other developers and advanced users who understand something in logical constructions.

--------------------
peterjakobs1945
Message#284
17.03.19, 10:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 08.12.13

* okomand,
Dear, you are right everywhere. Everywhere. The author is more likely to respond better to the user's request + to realize his vision.
okomand
Message#285
17.03.19, 13:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Peterjakobs1945 @ 03/17/2019 07:34*
you are right everywhere. Everywhere.

"I spent three days chasing you to say how indifferent you are to me ..." ©
Peterjakobs1945 @ 03/17/2019 07:34*
The author is more likely to respond better to the user's request + to realize his vision.

Hmm, are you sure that my statements somehow contradict this approach?

--------------------
kpykpy
Message#286
19.03.19, 17:39
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 27.02.14
Nokia 808 PureView

here you need a search

Attached images
Attached Image
Ged_sh
Message#287
19.03.19, 17:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

* kpykpy,
Agreed;) If possible, add.
okomand
Message#288
19.03.19, 18:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Hmm, and global rules are only added)
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp -d 127.0.0.1/32 -j RETURN
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp -d 127.0.0.1/32 -j RETURN

Do they need these too?
Still have doubts about the need when stopping DNSCrypt rules
iptables -A tordnscrypt -j RETURN

What role does it play?

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 18:05

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#289
19.03.19, 18:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

Do they need these too?

Are needed. Usually on lokalkhost through the torus do not go. And he complains about it.
What role does it play?

None This rule is added after deleting my chain. In case of a glitch iptables. In principle, while such a glitch could not be found. You can remove it. But it does nothing at all, in a normal situation.
okomand
Message#290
19.03.19, 18:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 15:22*
Are needed. Usually on lokalkhost through the torus do not go. And he complains about it.

Hmm, did you support device access on the LAN, even when proxied through Tor?
But it does nothing at all.

It just seems to be cleaning up, and the rule is added the other way around, so doubts arise.

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 18:31

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#291
19.03.19, 18:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

LAN device access support

I do not understand what does the LAN. This is so that the packets destined to the localhost do not redirect to the torus, or other modules. It is not right. They do not leave the device, so do not touch them.
here and there are doubts

I hope I dispel them.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 19.03.19, 18:49
okomand
Message#292
19.03.19, 18:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 15:42*
I do not understand, what does the LAN

My carelessness.
This is so that the packets destined to the localhost do not redirect to the torus, or other modules.

Or maybe it makes sense to use something like this instead:
iptables -A tordnscrypt -p tcp -d 127.0.0.1/32 -j RETURN
iptables -A tordnscrypt -p udp -d 127.0.0.1/32 -j RETURN

or with the addition of "-t nat"?
I hope I dispel them

On the contrary)

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 18:51

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#293
19.03.19, 18:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

And maybe it makes sense

No, your teams have a completely different meaning.
or with the addition of "-t nat"?

And where to add? :)
On the contrary)

So keep studying.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 19.03.19, 18:56
okomand
Message#294
19.03.19, 19:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 15:55*
And where to add?

Speech about that, if you add to the beginning of those proposed commands that "have a completely different meaning."
Maybe the meaning will suddenly increase)
Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 15:55*
So keep studying.

As usual, I will offer an alternative)
Or not to add extra rules (especially when stopped) for the sake of the mythical iptables glitches ...

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 19:01

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#295
19.03.19, 19:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

Maybe the meaning will suddenly increase)

On the contrary.
for the sake of iptables glitches ...

There is evidence at the expense of the mythical? Sometimes iptables don't want to remove the rules. It is a fact. At least on my phone. For the user, this rule does not matter. At all. You understand what it means? :)
okomand
Message#296
19.03.19, 19:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 16:11*
Is there evidence of the mythical?

In principle, while such a glitch could not be found.

Sometimes iptables don't want to remove the rules. It is a fact.

iptables or some kind of firewall working through iptables?
You understand what it means?

Not really)
If there is no value, then we will be able to add it even at the start between the existing "iptables -F tordnscrypt" and "iptables -D OUTPUT -j tordnscrypt"?

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#297
19.03.19, 19:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

iptables or some kind of firewall working through iptables?

I do not understand what you mean. Glitch was found when deleting a large number of rules in global chains. But when I stopped deleting the rules, and began to clear - the glitch disappeared. But there is no guarantee against repetition. Therefore, I added this rule.
Not really)

Well, here I will not help.
okomand
Message#298
19.03.19, 19:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 16:24*
I do not understand what you mean

Well, there are few telepaths here, so you have to ask questions in order to understand how you were guided)
Now the problem is more or less clear.
Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 16:24*
Well, here I will not help.

I mean, if the rule does not matter at all, then you can add it anywhere?
So I suggest trying to add at the start, where there are already neighboring rules with it.

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 19:32

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#299
19.03.19, 19:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

Well, little telepaths here

I see no reason to describe my experiments in detail. There is neither desire nor time for this.
if the rule doesn't play at all

Does not play for the user. And not at all. This means that if the packet falls into the tordnscrypt chain, it will, from there, unchanged, go into the next chain. That's all. Well I can not explain all the rules of iptables on my fingers, there are good tutorials for this. Well, honestly! : unsure:
I am interested in fresh ideas and thoughts. Possible error correction in the same iptables. To increase security, anonymity. Reporting on every line of iptables is funny. Rearranging them in places without obvious need is even funnier.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 19.03.19, 19:47
okomand
Message#300
19.03.19, 20:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 10033

Ged_sh @ 03/19/2019, 16:39*
I see no reason to describe my experiments in detail.

Of course, it is your complete right.
Like my right to ask questions.
Well I can not explain on the fingers all the rules iptables

Yes, only for some reason I’m asking not about "everything", but usually about those whose use turns out to be either questionable or with very vague prospects ...
And do not hide behind textbooks.
Better to just say:
There is neither desire nor time for this.

And ignore all my questions that in your opinion do not carry a payload for you.
Possible error correction in the same iptables.

And such discussions have already been here.
Reporting on every line of iptables is funny.

For each is not necessary.
Rearranging them in places without obvious need is even funnier.

This is not about “rearranging the lines”, but about the fact that the above rule still has some meaning in order not to use it anywhere.

Post has been editedokomand - 19.03.19, 20:16

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#301
19.03.19, 20:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1047

but about those, the use of which is either dubious, or with very vague prospects.

How can one doubt any rule without understanding its meaning? Here, for example, the doctor tells me - you have an Orvi. And I doubt him. And he begins to lecture me, starting from the first course of medina, proving his point of view? Not! He will say - so learn yourself to the doctor, or at least ask Google. And then we'll talk more specifically.
but you do not want to say that all discussions on iptables were about permutations of the lines?

Not. Basically you point your finger at some rule. And I have to prove why it is necessary and important. The truth is usually unsuccessful: rolleyes: I have a bad teacher. But this is not my task - to lecture.
And ignore all my questions that in your opinion do not carry a payload for you.

Hmm, that's another matter. Agreed Well I just tried to answer out of courtesy. And so great, no offense!

Post has been editedGed_sh - 19.03.19, 20:27

36 pagesV  « < 13 14 15 16 17 18 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 01:41