> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

22 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Â®Invizible Pro | Application consisting of DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P.
Ged_sh
Message#1
07.02.19, 23:54
Old resident
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 928
Check in: 29.12.15

InviZible Pro download

Version: 0.1.8

Last update of the program in the header:08.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Comprehensive application consisting ofDNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P . Provides filtering of inappropriate content, protection from tracking, access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet.

Description:
InviZible Pro is an application interface that contains DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P. These modules are configured to interact and ensure the most comfortable use of the Internet, security and anonymity on the network.

DNS Crypt provides encryption, hiding DNS traffic and provides the ability to filter ads, dangerous and phishing sites. Allows to bypass some content blocks.
Tor provides access to a network of thousands of servers, encrypting all Internet traffic and allowing you to remain anonymous. Bypasses blocking sites.
Purple i2p allows access to the anonymous network Invisible Internet.

InviZible Pro is the only shell with convenient professional setup of the well-known open source DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P tools. Fully compatible withAFWall + .

Instruction
The application can work in different modes, depending on the combination of running DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P, as well as the position of the switch: MENU ->Fast Settings ->Route All traffic through Tor.

Only DNS Crypt is running: DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the selected server. Server can choose MENU ->Fast Settings ->Select DNSCrypt servers. Depending on the selected server, ads, dangerous and phishing sites are blocked.

DNS Crypt + Tor (Route All traffic Through TorOff): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Select WebSites, Applications open with Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor (Route All traffic Through TorOn): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Exclude WebSites, Applications bypass Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser.

DNS Crypt + I2P: DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the selected DNS Crypt server. Provides access to Invisible Internet from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor + I2P (Route All traffic Through TorOff): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Select WebSites, Applications open with Tor. Provides access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet from any browser.

DNS Crypt + Tor + I2P (Route All traffic Through TorOn): DNS requests are encrypted and sent to the DNS Crypt server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Exclude WebSites, Applications bypass Tor. Provides access to Dark Net and Invisible Internet from any browser.

Only Tor is launched (Route All traffic Through TorOff): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Everything else is blocked.

Only Tor is launched (Route All traffic Through TorOn): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Exclude WebSites, Applications bypass Tor. Everything else is blocked.

I2P only launched: Access to the Invisible Internet is provided only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy.

Tor + I2P (Route All traffic Through TorOff): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Access to the Invisible Internet is available only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy. Everything else is blocked.

Tor + I2P (Route All traffic Through TorOn): DNS requests are sent to the Tor server. All internet tcp traffic goes to Tor. Provides access to Dark Net from any browser. Access to the Invisible Internet is available only through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy. Sites, programs added to MENU ->Fast Settings ->Exclude WebSites, Applications bypass Tor. Everything else is blocked.

If in the settings MENU ->Common Settingsactivated Run Modules With Root- DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P run with Root rights. Therefore, after tuning, InviZible Pro can be safely closed. Modules work completely independently of InviZible Pro. If you use AFWall +, you need to allow Internet access for InviZible Pro and for Root access applications.

If in the settings MENU ->Common SettingsdeactivatedtincturesRun Modules With Root- DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P are launched without Root rights. The modules at the same time work using the service InviZible Pro. Therefore, you need to make sure that Android does not unload InviZible Pro. For this, a notification is shown, and it is also advisable to remove the application from the battery saving list in the phone settings. Owners of MIUI and similar shells usually need advanced settings so that MIUI doesn’t beat InviZible Pro in the background. However, the plus of this mode is that you can prohibit Internet access to applications with Root in AFWall +. And leave access only for InviZible Pro. If Root applications are denied access to the Internet, InviZible Pro modules must be launched after applying AFWall + rules. Alternatively, in AFWall +, allow root applications access to the DNS Crypt port, by default 5354.

On the phone, you can leave the DNS Crypt module in startup, to filter ads. The battery he practically does not sit down, and living without advertising is much more fun. On the TV android console, it makes sense to include all the modules in autoload. Batteries are not here, the program consumes RAM and processor very economically. For example, on a weak amlogic s905w processor with 2 GB of RAM, all 3 modules are not felt at all. But there is no advertising, and there is constant access to all the necessary sites, including the Dark Net and Invisible Intrenet.

InviZible Pro was specially designed for convenient control using both the touchscreen on the phone and the remote control on the Android TV set-top box.

To ensure anonymity on the Internet, it is recommended to use special browsers, for example,Orfox .

The application has advanced module settings. More information about them can be found on the relevant project pages:
DNS Crypt:https://github.com/jed...oxy/wiki/Configuration
Tor:https: //www.torproject...ocs/tor-manual.html.en
Purple I2P:https: //i2pd.readthedo...er-guide/configuration

Wi-Fi access point
Now you can create an access point based on any android device.

1. First make sure that the access point is working. To quickly get into the settings of the access point with InviZible: MENU ->Common Settings ->Open Tethering config. Here you need to enter the name of the access point and password. Now make sure all InviZible modules are stopped. Make sure you have internet through your mobile network or cable. Turn on the access point and check its operation. If it works, go ahead.

2. To create an access point that distributesInternet without advertising - just turn on the access point in InviZible (icon in the upper right corner). And run DNS Crypt.

3. To createsecure access point , with access to hidden networks Tor and I2P, go to MENU ->Common Settings. There activate Allow Tor Tethering, Route All Through Tor, Allow I2P Tethering. You can choose sites that will work around Tor. Run all three DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P modules. Now, on all connected devices, you have no ads, all connections go through Tor, you have access to hidden networks Tor and I2P.

4. To createfast access point , bypassing blocking of selected sites, with access to hidden networks Tor and I2P go to MENU ->Common Settings. There activate Allow Tor Tethering, Allow I2P Tethering. Leave Route All Through Tor off. Run all three DNS Crypt, Tor, I2P modules. Now, on all connected devices, you do not have ads, the selected sites go through Tor, you have access to hidden networks Tor and I2P.

5. To autostart the access point after loading the device, activate the option MENU ->Common Settings ->Start Tethering On Boot.

To access the hidden networks of Tor and I2P, you need to have DNS Crypt running.

Depending on the device and its firmware - some functions of the access point may not work correctly, or not completely.

How to send logs to the developer
Come MENU ->Help ->Save logs. Send the resulting InvizibleLogs.txt file to me.

If this menu is not available, then use the following method.
You need to write your phone model. Android version. Make a screenshot of the error (highlighted in red), if any, in the main application window. And remove the logsby this method. Send them to me. Thanks;)

Android required: 4.4 +
For processors: armv7-a +
IPv6 support: Not
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Ged_sh

Download: Version: 0.1.8
Attached fileInvizible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.8.apk(17.71 MB)

For arm64 processors
Tor remained armv7a. DNS crypt and Purple i2P - arm64.

Attached fileInvizible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.8_arm64.apk(18.07 MB)

Attached fileInvizible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.7_arm64.apk(18.04 MB)

What's new

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.8:
-translation to Russian
- improved compatibility with android 8, 9
-fixed possible DNS leak through DNS Crypt fallback resolver

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.7:
-added full work with Tor bridges: MENU ->Fast Settings ->Bridges
- fixed compatibility with unmanaged root
-added the ability to automatically update the binary modules
-Updated DNS Crypt, Tor and Purple I2P modules.
- now iptables nat OUTPUT is not cleared
- other corrections and additions

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.6:
-compatible with api 19 Android 4.4 (KITKAT)
-added the choice of redirecting all Internet traffic through Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->Route All traffic through Tor
-added a selection of sites and programs that will work through Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->
Select WebSites, Select Applications
-added a selection of sites and programs that will work around Tor: MENU ->Fast Settings ->
Exclude WebSites, Exclude Applications
-added the choice of redirecting all Internet traffic through Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Route All traffic through Tor
-added selection of sites that will work through Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Select WebSites
-added selection of sites that will work around Tor for an access point: MENU ->Common Settings ->Exclude WebSites
-Now one switch for DNS Crypt, Tor and I2P to select root mode: MENU ->Common Settings ->Run Modules With Root
- other minor fixes and additions

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.5:
-added dark theme Fast Settings ->Select theme
-added mode of access point Common Settings ->HOTSPOT

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.4:
-added child lock (see in the upper right corner);
-added the function of logging Help ->Save Logs;
-added notification if android stops the service;
-added notification for incorrect firewall rules;
-fixed error when retrying dnscrypt servers;
- other minor fixes

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.3:
-fixed start dnscrypt with magisk root;

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.2:
-fixed detection of root presence in magisk;
-fixed application operation in the absence of busybox;
-added setting to select busybox, iptables in MENU->Common Settings;
- added setting up logging commands that are executed with root access in MENU->Common Settings;
-fixed minor installation bugs;
-who completely rewritten server selection code for DNS Crypt, additionally indicated: DNS Crypt / DoH server, AD-Filtering / Non-Filtering, Keep Logs / Non-Logging.
-fixed operation of the MENU filters ->DNS Crypt Settings: ipv4_servers, ipv6_servers, dnscrypt_servers, doh_servers, require_dnssec, require_nolog, require_nofilter;

InviZible_Pro__beta_ver.0.1.1:
-fixed crash in the absence of busybox
-fixed save site list for tor

Past versions

Useful

Post has been editedGed_sh - Yesterday, 16:50
Ged_sh
Message#2
08.02.19, 00:01
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

My first application (Hello World type: sveta:). Glitches are present;) Constructive criticism, ideas are welcome. Try it!

Post has been editedGed_sh - 08.02.19, 00:03
Poputchik777
Message#3
08.02.19, 05:47
Local
[online]

Messages 167
Check in: 04.01.14
Blackview BV6000

* Ged_sh
I add the second site to block - is saved. After restarting the application, only the first one added remains.

--------------------
Just for fun!
Ged_sh
Message#4
08.02.19, 06:04
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* Poputchik777,
Oh, the first guest. Hmmm, the glitch repeated: blush: I'll figure it out in the afternoon.
Let's get more bugs. So I fixed them in one fell swoop.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 08.02.19, 06:09
Poputchik777
Message#5
08.02.19, 06:15
Local
[online]

Messages 167
Blackview BV6000

* Ged_sh
It seems to me (perhaps only it seems, at least in the SimpleDNS interface, so ..) when choosing settings for using DoH, DNSSEC, other servers should be hidden for selection.

--------------------
Just for fun!
Ged_sh
Message#6
08.02.19, 06:20
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* Poputchik777,
They do not immediately hide. Just when updating the list is not downloaded from the directory. This is a function of dns-crypt itself. But I will recheck.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 08.02.19, 06:21
Poputchik777
Message#7
08.02.19, 06:25
Local
[online]

Messages 167
Blackview BV6000

* Ged_sh
And so cool, I've been waiting for a similar implementation of DNSCript for android for a long time ..))

--------------------
Just for fun!
Ged_sh
Message#8
08.02.19, 06:37
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* Poputchik777,
Glad you liked the idea! With you bugs.
And about the sites you found a cool bug. If you score sites, and then on the main page, for example, start or stop dns-crypt, then everything is saved: D It looks like an android was joking with me. Nitsche, correct.
NeVeR
Message#9
08.02.19, 14:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 951
Check in: 27.06.15
Apple iPad 2

Androyd 7.1.1 application crashes immediately after launch:
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
4 Not sure where to start?win + F1
ReaperOQ
Message#10
08.02.19, 15:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 15.08.17
BQ-mobile BQ-5037 Strike Power 4G

* NeVeR,you don't have root or busybox
Ged_sh
Message#11
08.02.19, 15:46
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* NeVeR,
Even if there is no root, it should not take off. And you can send logs? And what's the phone?
And it seems that there is no busybox, according to the picture. But all should not fly exactly.
Aha, and still, permission to access memory was given?

Post has been editedGed_sh - 08.02.19, 15:51
NeVeR
Message#12
08.02.19, 16:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 951
Apple iPad 2

Ged_sh @ 08.02.19, 19:46*
Even if there is no root, it should not take off. And you can send logs? And what's the phone?
And it seems that there is no busybox, according to the picture. But all should not fly exactly.
Aha, and still, permission to access memory was given?

Ruth is.
Logs would send yes I do not know where to look for them)
He gave permission for the memory.
Now I will try to reinstall the application.
Phone:Oukitel C8 - Discussion
With custom firmware: Android_7_1_1_Light

Posted 08/02/2019 16:08:

Reinstalled. It still flies. How to find logs?

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#13
08.02.19, 16:19
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* NeVeR,
Here is the instruction. Then I will try to implement logging into the program itself. But so far.
NeVeR
Message#14
08.02.19, 17:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 951
Apple iPad 2

* Ged_sh,
Busybox installed, the application has earned.

--------------------
Ged_sh
Message#15
08.02.19, 20:06
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

Poputchik777 @ 08.02.19, 05:15*
when choosing settings for using DoH, DNSSEC, other servers must be hidden to select

I will try to implement this chip as soon as possible. And at the moment, if you tick the DoH filter, DNSSEC for DNSCrypt, and choose the wrong server, DNSCrypt will complain about errors in the window. Although this feature is generally poorly implemented in dns-crypt itself.
Else corrected.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 08.02.19, 20:11
Poputchik777
Message#16
08.02.19, 20:57
Local
[online]

Messages 167
Blackview BV6000

* Ged_sh
Notification service., That I have not seen it since yesterday, how I pressed the close or stop button (the choice on the right). That is how it should be? So it works. I2P has not yet tested ..

--------------------
Just for fun!
Ph03niX-X
Message#17
08.02.19, 21:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 431
Check in: 03.06.13
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

* Ged_sh, Isn't it easier to catch CrashLytics for catching flights?
Ged_sh
Message#18
08.02.19, 22:17
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

Poputchik777 @ 02.02.19, 19:57*
Notification service. I haven't seen it since yesterday

The notification will be if you run modules withdisabledsetting Run with root. If there settingsactivated, modules run with root rights. Notification is not necessary, and will not help.
Ph03niX-X @ 02.02.19, 20:06*
Isn't it easier to catch CrashLytics for catching flights?

Simpler! But first, I have not tried this chip yet, this is my first application. And secondly, the application has a claim for anonymity. People can not appreciate the sending krashlitiki, will say that I collect their data. Won the author, the lacquer patcher is constantly tormented: D
Terrionn
Message#19
10.02.19, 12:38
Technoman
[online]

Messages 1148
Check in: 04.03.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Ged_shFound one bug.
LOS 15.1 (Android 8.1) Root is (Magisk 18.1) Busybox too. After installing the program, during the first run, the program demanded root access, granted, but almost immediately closed the program. Later, when restarting, the program writes that there is no root, although a pop-up notification of the magic that the root is granted pops up. In the magic manager, permission to root access is also set, switching permission does not change anything.

UPD: Understood. All the fault of the installation folder Busybox, namely / sbin. After installation in / system / bin, everything worked. Can you fix it?

Post has been editedTerrionn - 10.02.19, 12:40
Reason for editing: UPD
Ged_sh
Message#20
10.02.19, 15:29
Old resident
[online]

Messages 928

* Terrionn,
The fact is that without busybox the program should work. The reason is most likely in the magisk itself. If it's not difficult for you, do this. Return busybox to your place, check that my program again swears at the lack of root. In any terminal emulator write
su
id
busybox

And send me the result of the teams. It would also be great to see the logs.

Post has been editedGed_sh - 10.02.19, 15:30
Terrionn
Message#21
10.02.19, 18:49
Technoman
[online]

Messages 1148
Check in: 04.03.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Ged_sh, ok, I'll do it now.

Terminal delivery
mido: / $ su
mido: / # id
uid = 0 gid = 0
mido: / # busybox
BusyBox v1.29.2-Stericson (2018-08-12 11:19:12 EDT) multi-call binary.
BusyBox is copyrighted by many authors between 1998-2015.
Licensed under GPLv2. See source distribution for detailed
copyright notices.

Usage: busybox [function [arguments] ...]
or: busybox --list [-full]
or: busybox --install [-s] [DIR]
or: function [arguments] ...

BusyBox is a multi-call binary that combines many common Unix
utilities into a single executable. Most people will create a
they want to use and BusyBox
it will be invoked as.

Currently defined functions:
[ [[ acpid, addgroup, adduser, adjtimex, arch, arp, arping, ash, awk,
base64, basename, beep, blkdiscard, blkid, blockdev, bootchartd, brctl,
bunzip2, bzcat, bzip2, cal, cat, chat, chattr, chgrp, chmod, chown,
chpasswd, chpst, chroot, chrt, chvt, cksum, clear, cmp, comm, conspy, cp,
cpio, crond, crontab, cryptpw, cttyhack, cut, date, dc, dd, deallocvt,
delgroup, deluser, depmod, devmem, df, dhcprelay, diff, dirname, dmesg,
dnsd, dnsdomainname, dos2unix, dpkg, dpkg-deb, du, dumpkmap, dumpleases,
echo, ed, egrep, eject, env, envdir, envuidgid, ether-wake, expand, expr,
factor, fakeidentd, fallocate, false, fatattr, fbset, fbsplash, fdflush,
fdformat, fdisk, fgconsole, fgrep, find, findfs, flock, fold, free,
freeramdisk, fsck, fsck.minix, fsfreeze, fstrim, fsync, ftpd, ftpget,
ftpput, fuser, getopt, getty, grep, groups, gunzip, gzip, halt, hd,
hdparm, head, hexdump, hexedit, hostid, hostname, httpd, hush, hwclock,
i2cdetect, i2cdump, i2cget, i2cset, id, ifconfig, ifdown, ifenslave
ifplugd, ifup, inetd, init, insmod, install, ionice, iostat, ip, ipaddr,
ipcalc, ipcrm, ipcs, iplink, ipneigh iproute iprule
kill, killall, killall5, klogd, last, less, link, linux32, linux64,
linuxrc, ln, loadfont, loadkmap, logger, logname, logread, losetup, ls,
lsattr, lsmod, lsof, lspci, lsscsi, lsusb, lzcat, lzma, lzop, makedevs,
man, md5sum, mdev, mesg, microcom, mkdir, mkdosfs, mke2fs, mkfifo,
mkfs.ext2, mkfs.minix, mkfs.vfat, mknod, mkpasswd, mkswap, mktemp,
modinfo, modprobe, more, mount, mountpoint, mpstat, mt, mv, nameif,
nanddump, nandwrite, nbd-client, nc, netstat, nice, nl, nmeter, nohup,
nproc, nsenter, nslookup, ntpd, od, openvt, partprobe, passwd, paste,
patch, pgrep, pidof, ping, ping6, pipe_progress, pivot_root, pkill, pmap,
poweroff, powertop, printenv, printf, ps, pscan, pstree, pwd, pwdx,
raidautorun, rdate, rdev, readahead, readlink, readprofile, realpath,
reboot, renice, reset, resize, rev, rm, rmdir, rmmod, route, rpm,
rpm2cpio, rtcwake, run-init, run-parts, runlevel, runsv, runsvdir, rx,
script, scriptreplay, sed, sendmail, seq, setarch, setconsole, setfattr,
setfont, setkeycodes, setlogcons, setpriv, setserial, setsid, setuidgid,
sh, sha1sum, sha256sum, sha3sum, sha512sum, showkey, shred, shuf,
slattach, sleep, smemcap, softlimit, sort, split, ssl_client,
start-stop-daemon, stat, strings, stty, sum, sv, svc, svlogd, svok,
swapoff, swapon, switch_root, sysctl, syslogd, tac, tail, tar, taskset,
tc, tcpsvd, tee, telnet, telnetd, test, tftp, tftpd, time, timeout, top,
touch, tr, traceroute, traceroute6, true, truncate, tty, ttysize, tunctl,
ubiattach, ubidetach, ubimkvol, ubirename, ubirmvol, ubirsvol,
ubiupdatevol, udhcpc, udhcpd, udpsvd, uevent, umount, uname, unexpand,
uniq, unix2dos, unlink, unlzma, unshare, unxz, unzip, uptime, users,
usleep, uudecode, uuencode, vconfig, vi, volname, w, wall, watch,
watchdog, wc, wget, which, who, whoami, xis, xxd, xz, xzcat, yes,
zcat, zcip
mido: / #

Log and screen
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. And when you rearrange busybox in / system / bin, the program works, and the root sees it.

Post has been editedTerrionn - 10.02.19, 19:02

22 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/09/19 02:09