> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Moto G7 Plus - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.2 "/ 1.8GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (234)
DiscussionMotorola Moto G7 Plus
PictureXT1965
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications:
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 [4 Cores Cryo 260 1.8 GHz + 4 Cores Cryo 260 1.6 GHz, Adreno 509 GPU]
Screen: 6.2 ', 2270x1080 pixels FHD + Max Vision display, 19: 9, 403 ppi, LTPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
RAM: 4 GB, LPDDR4 1333 MHz
Memory: Built-in - 64 GB eMMC 5.1, MicroSD extension up to 512 GB
Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
Communication standards:
2G: GSM band 2/3/5/8
3G: WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8/19
4G: LTE FDD LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28, TDD LTE band 38/40/41
SIM cards: Nano-sim (Single sim, Dual sim) depending on the region
Main camera: dual module - 16mp Sony IMX519, F / 1.7, 1.22um, phase autofocus PDAF, OIS (Optical image stabilization) ext. camera - 5 MP, F / 2.2, 1.0um, dual LED flash, Digital zoom (up to 8x), Burst shot, Auto HDR, Timer, High res zoom, Smart composition, Auto smile capture, Cinemagraph, All in focus, Portrait Mode, Cutout, Panorama, Manual mode, RAW photo output, Active photos, Spot color, Best shot, Google Lens integration
Front camera: 12mp Samsung S5K2L5 or analog Sony IMX486, F / 2.0, 1.25um, Auto HDR, Timer, Face beauty, Auto smile capture, Cinemagraph, Portrait mode, Group selfie, Spot color
Video: UHD 4K 2160p @ 30fps, 4K video, Slow motion video, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic video stabilization, Youtube Live
Wireless: WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, aptX, GPS (A-GPS), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 1.0 Gen
Sensors: fingerprint scanner with company logo on the back panel, Face unlock, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Sensor hub, Gyroscope, Ultrasonic
Sound: Audio Codec Qualcomm Aqstic, Stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, 3mic, 3.5 mm mini jack
Battery: built-in, 3000 mAh, fast charging Turbo Power (27w) with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 and USB PD 3.0 (Power Delivery)
Body: 3D glass back, Water repellent design with P2i nano coating
Dimensions: 157 x 75.3 x 8.3 mm, 176 g
Available colors: Deep Indigo, Viva Red

A photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.06.19, 07:51
Reason for editing: How to enter fastboot and recovery modes

Rep: (309)
* ivanoff-off
The normal European RRC on the G7plus is currently in the range of 300-330 euros, i.e. Roughly speaking, 22.5-25t.r. + Delivery to Russia 17-30 euros is another 1300-2300r, this is when ordering directly, without paying intermediaries.
Total roughly 24-27t for an even account. You can certainly wait until CU makes it to order, it is for masochists who like to pay and wait 3-4 weeks, and then wait another couple of weeks to get 22 with a thousand tail in the end, but CU is famous for the fact that sometimes it simply does not fulfill orders ,
returning money.

Rep: (7)
It is clear to everyone The meaning of my message was that they announced the G7 Plus in Russia))), unlike the G5 Plus ... The price of the G7 plus in the message was not discussed ... They will set it for 24,990 - a little expensive (in my opinion) , put up in retail for 300 euros --- it will be quite normal, again ... Everything, the G7 Plus is no longer "exclusive", unlike the G5 Plus. Well, maybe Lenovo Russland will put it on sale only in September, xs )

Post has been editedivanoff-off - 08.03.19, 14:48
Reason for editing: typo

Rep: (13)
Ivanoff-off @ 03/08/19, 02:27*
So, as far as I have just looked, at the moment there are G7-19990 in connected (US-300USD), G7power-18000 in dns (US-ebay is now-260), and the model play and, attention, G7 PLUS !!! If G7PLUS will be sold at a normal European price, then it is interesting, in my opinion ... on the site, according to the G7 line, silence.
Well, in the "Connected" type, the discount on the G7 is 5000 rubles. on the G7Power 2000 rubles. about so were 24990r. and 19990r. If you rolled back so quickly, it’s good, but not the fact that it’s not temporary, all the more, the rubbish of the old not sold out is still enough.

Rep: (2)
On ibey I see $ 320 for the G7 Plus :) Great price, fashionable to take!

SS70 @ 03/08/19, 12:15*
Well in Svyaznoy "type" discount

This is a typical fake discount to cross out one price tag and write another.
They have such marketing, no discount anywhere.
Prices now in Russia are 12t for G7 Play, 18t for G7 power and 20t for G7, and the rest is blown stocks. You can safely focus on DNS.
If the goods get up, after 2-3 months you can expect a decline.
For comparison, prices in Europe
G7 Play - 149-159, i.e. 11000-12000r
G7 Power - 210-229, i.e. 16000-17000r
G7 - 250 (few are presented by the way) i.e. 19000r
G7 Plus - 300-329, i.e. 22500-24500r

Hence the conclusion, everything is as usual. For the cheapest model, the price is equal to the European one, such as “feeding” the buyer with cheap bait,
and then the buyer will begin to read the specifications, he will mature to pay extra to the best model, and here we see
that prices for more expensive models, as usual, are slightly more expensive than European ones. Although the scatter is small. In principle, we can say that our prices are European.
It is no coincidence that they are determined no longer by the Russian branch, which is no longer there (dispersed due to squandering the advertising budget and "high" sales), but by Eastern European.
So if you still decide to import the G7 Plus, then obviously not for the dumping price, if it
even held in the near future, prices below 24000r should not be expected.

P.S.
I like to make price forecasts: D

Post has been editedReader79 - 08.03.19, 13:13

Rep: (32)
By the way, I noticed that 3 microphones will be on the g7 and g7 plus models, and 2 microphones on the g7 play and power.
I wonder why such a saving?
So I did not notice what is the difference between g7 and g7 plus, only in 632 and 636?

Post has been editedArtperov - 08.03.19, 14:21

Artperov @ 03/08/19, 14:08*
what is the difference between g7 and g7 plus

That's not badrolleron this topic.
The difference is quite significant (if something is forgotten or confused, correct)
1. Different camera modules, the plus has optical stabilization and maybe that's not all, but the camera is the main thing in my opinion.
2. Processors, but I think it only if the tests notice.
3. Housing materials
4. Stereo speakers
5. Turbo-charging on a new generation 27W
6. In addition, something from this set is possible: Wi-Fi ac, 3 separate slots - 2 for SIM cards, one for a card
but here it may depend on the country. Everyone seems to have NFC, except for play.

It seems to me that the difference in characteristics for the 4000r price difference is quite significant.
When the budget is completely limited, then Play, but if it is not completely limited,
then the difference between 20t and 24t is not so relevant anymore, it’s completely incomprehensible to me personally is G7 power, well, can you tolerate such a wretched screen just for the sake of the battery?
Well, you need a lot of autonomy, buy a bank and rejoice, it’s better than spoiling your vision by 6.2 "with a resolution of 1520x720

Post has been editedReader79 - 08.03.19, 17:10

Artperov @ 03/08/19, 16:08*
So I did not notice what is the difference between g7 and g7 plus, only in 632 and 636?

If I understood correctly from the description, this means that on one the RAM is 3 generations, and on the other, the RAM is 4 generations.

Post has been editedPlastun21 - 08.03.19, 16:55

Reader79 @ 03/08/19, 16:53*
It seems to me that the difference in characteristics for the 4000r price difference is quite significant.
When the budget is completely limited, then Play, but if it is not completely limited,
then the difference between 20t and 24t is not so relevant anymore, it’s completely incomprehensible to me personally is G7 power, well, can you tolerate such a wretched screen just for the sake of the battery?
Well, you need a lot of autonomy, buy a bank and rejoice, it’s better than spoiling your vision by 6.2 "with a resolution of 1520x720
Motorola fellows this time all set separate slots. As for the G7Power, the battery is much more important. And they will choose it instead of the G7Plus. In general, the G7Plus is just the same One Power only without a powerful battery.

What material is g7 plus comrades? Glass? Judging by the reviews say GLASS. How g6 plus was.

* dgeffry008,
3rd generation CorningВ® GorillaВ® glass

Rep: (49)
SS70 @ 03/09/19, 23:29*
3rd generation CorningВ® GorillaВ® glass

This is in the presence of the 5th ....

To know the difference is still price / quality)), but Motorola and the flagships of the 3rd burned

Rep: (1511)
Did someone hold the G7 Plus in their hands? As far as I understand, the metal cover is coated with a layer of glass.

Baikal0912 @ 03/11/19, 10:17*
Someone holding the G7 Plus?

I held it in my hands for a while while selling.
The cover looks like glass or polished metal, which, in fact, you will understand, in the description it is coated metal.
Phones as usual in boxes are in silicone cases.
I drew attention to the following things.
1. The camera coating is completely different than in all previous two-eyed motorola. Now, on top of the round with cameras, as if some kind of protective layer was applied,
I would like to hope that this is a care from slapping. On all the latest Z2, Z3 there is no such coating and the camera literally needs to be wiped before each shot, otherwise the image will be in a haze
in general, these eyes were slurred even with relatively clean hands.
2. The camera menus are different.
G7 Plus settings photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

For comparison
Photo settings Z3 Play
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo settings Z3 Verizon
Attached Image
Attached Image

All screenshots of the settings were made on the phones right out of the box, the camera programs are not updated.

The most mysterious is Everything in Focus and Intelligent Composition.
Anyone familiar with the photo knows that “Everything is in focus” is when the depth of field is increased, for which you need to clamp the aperture and so that there are no smears, greatly raise the ISO.
But excuse me, if you shoot like this all the time, then it will not be very cool, this is good in certain situations, nothing more.
And here is a “checkmark for all cases.” So you need to understand?
And how can the rule of thirds be applied? Well, you can put the grid on the screen, but it was not there. What does the phone itself need to do pruning, such as "This tree is the center of composition"?
Vobschem functions are mysterious, before there were none.
There is only one conclusion so far: in terms of the richness of settings, the G7 + is much ahead of the Z3 Play, fundamentally new chips have appeared compared to the entire Z3 family
Unfortunately, there was no time, of course, to test the photo.

Post has been editedReader79 - 11.03.19, 13:35

Baikal0912 @ 03/11/19, 10:17*
Did someone hold the G7 Plus in their hands? As far as I understand, the metal cover is coated with a layer of glass.
Glass is the same.
Official site.
3D glass housing on the back

Rep: (21)
* AlexSh1 ,
Yeah ...

Current 5e I have everything in scratches
And the 3rd burned, if only henna, therefore they are Maladians

Rep: (1511)
SS70 @ 03/12/19, 07:27*
Glass is the same.

No, not glass. Metal coated 3D glass.

Rep: (14)
Question to those who have the device in their hands. Can you test it in the androbench application and post a screenshot? Very interested in memory speed. Thank.

Rep: (32)
Appeared on sale.
G7-18990 rub
G7 Power - 16 990 rub
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 02:41