> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Coretek Delta java manager | Adaptation Assistance Required

Rep: (8)
And who launched the opera mini on coretek?

Rep: (256)
yes, it works.

ps, rechecked, opera is functioning ... but crookedly somehow

Rep: (114)
Chuma
And my Opera mini on Coretek didn’t go further than the first page and refused to understand the stylus.
But your link in the "Emulators" theme to the games for the SE s700 turned out to be very useful. On my s100, many games were launched, and it was on Coretek. It is possible, I think, and to repeat this link here:
__http://masyaka.ru/games/s700/

rendor , I am now making a catalog of games - which normally funtsiruyut under Tao and Koretek emuli ... I code to the right size, etc ...

Chuma
It would be great if you
we made the catalog not as a list, but as an attached file or folder where all these games would already be contained. Or do you do just that?

Essno ... I don’t look for them in the whole there is no necessary version ...
But it would be much more fun if someone actually helped on the issue in the signature: D
The number of software and games would increase significantly.

Rep: (87)
Cool .... I download myself for mph200 and then when I used to bother with this java machine, there were a lot of shoals ........

I will go reputation chtol Plague raise;)

Rep: (0)
Help please run the java game Vans_Skate_And_Slam. The problem arises when you start it says that it cannot load the Nokia UI classes (to launch Java-MIDlets written for Nokia). popping each folder - it still didn't help. I really want to play like a toy och. interesting. Thanks in advance.

pilot696
The emulator imitates the work of not a specific phone, but a certain hypothetical, average phone, and how it does this, we cannot change here. Independent integration of classes in the emulator also probably will not do anything. You can try to run this game on other emulators, which are laid out in the topic "Running Java MIDlets on the PDA".

lay it out - we'll see

Rep: (22)
When you start the game, it writes Floating point not supported, and the game with Sony-Eric, I strongly doubt that there is a percentage with the Fpu block. What is the matter I do not understand ...

Dinos @ ur
Attach the jar-file of the game to the message, I will check on my emulator.

Rep: (0)
Chuma @ 03/14/06 01:36:40
Gentlemen, a request to programmers, doctors - look pliz where to set the size of the main screen. It should be there. And give poketovodam probably the best midlet manager at the moment.

And would be happy to help, but not download this miracle.
Only visible:
Warning: require (./ sources / misc / attach.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/a101/h101/owww/forum/index.php on line 400

: lol:

Damn ... they nakosyachili something!

shorter here -pocketz.dl1.vipserver.ru/2006/05/28/coretekdeltajavamanager.rar(if there are problems write - I will expose)

Rep: (58)
Chuma ,
Many thanks for the best Java emulator available on the PDA, and its translation from Chinese! I use it for a long time already, only now it turns out to thank. It will be just super if Coretek Delta java manager comes out to be remade to full screen. Good luckBolek1954 !
And I’m writing that’s why. When I run games on Coretek, in most cases my virtual keyboard becomes inactive. But found a way to win. After launching the game, without closing Coretek, I launch any program using virtual keyboard (usually press the hard button of the Calendar), call the task manager (I have SmallMenu), and switch back to Coretek. It appears “against the background” of the program launched before this, while the icon of the keyboard does not disappear and remains active! Write longer than this.
I also noticed that the lack of soft buttons in the lower bar when you start the game on Coretek does not mean that they are not there. They are simply not visible, and are located side by side in the left corner of the lower bar, narrow to the point of bullying. True, they do not always work, although they are regularly pressed.

Rep: (11)
The people, so - the theme with a full-screen mode and stalled? And where can I download this emulsion at all - even in the form it is? And then something all links died long ago. :( Maybe someone will perevylozhit thread?

I found this miracle :) - true, only in the original (Chinese) version. Having poked around in the squares, which, apparently, are displayed instead of hieroglyphs in the absence of the device’s support for them, even figured out where that is (not without the help of the manual for installing MIDlets from this branch :)). But, unfortunately, it did not work properly for me. :( As far as I understand, there is some kind of trouble with updating the screen. Ie, no changes occur on the screen while working, but if you close the emulator (more precisely, minimize it, because when you click on the cross it doesn't close) ), and then restart it - you can see the results of your actions. Estessno, again in a static form. And so - until you get bored. I was tired quickly. :)

Maybe someone thread with a similar device has already encountered this problem, and knows how to deal with it? Or is there something you need to configure to work? Help someone understand the thread - horror, how hotstsa mobile Allods pass, finally. Not on BB, in fact, to do this! : D

volta_john Senks =)))

xorbis , and what to look for it - I put it up at the top ...
Trouble with the update never seen - try my version ..

Rep: (58)
xorbis ,
the wordsChuma I confirm, download its version. It works as it should. Good luck!

>and if I didn’t skate, I’d knock on it, I’ll move it.

Well, so I knock. :) Not kachaitstsa, unfortunately, with a single link. Here, out of despair, until no one perevylozhil, it is useful to look for at least the Chinese version. In principle - what's the difference, just to work ... but does not work. So, if it is not difficult - perevylozhi, pliz, on a case the version. By the way - maybe already ask her to place it on the site where the thread?

>xorbis ,
the wordsChuma I confirm, download its version. It works as it should. Good luck!

Eh ... :) I willingly believe - only I would be more reassured if such a message were written, sayBolek1954 ... well, or someone else is a string of blockers. Unfortunately, the fact that everything works for you does not guarantee that it will work for me. ;) Well, yes, you can check it only in one way - try it yourself. So, as soon as I put myself a version Chuma - I'll sign off right away what it looks like on the 720th Lux, at least.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 13:24