Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Features:

1. bluetooth V5.0 and 10 m unobstructed hands-on and hands-free connection allows you to get rid of wired limitation, SZT headphones contributes to convenience in everyday life through the actual wireless connection in technology.

2. bass, alto, HF balance + passive noise reduction - the desire for a balance of sound quality, the desire for listening comfort.

3. Super mini portable battery case - easily charges the headphones by placing them in the case.

4. IPX6 Waterproof-free to wear headphones in the rain and shower.

5. Elegant and thoughtful design to suit your aesthetics and supports wearing in several cases.

6. Simple operation — when removed from the case, the headphones will be opened and automatically connected to the paired device.

Device characteristics
Model: BW-FYE5
Material: PC + ABS
Liner Type: Ear Hook
Size: charging box: 60 * 37 * 28 mm, inserts: 21.5 * 15.5 * 13 mm
Weight: Headphones - 4 g, charging box - 29 g
Control Type пјљ Wireless Connection
Bluetooth Version пјљ 5.0True Wireless
Headphones Mini Transmission Distance: ≥ 33 feet (10 m)
Frequency: 2,402-2,480 GHz, class 2

https: //www.youtube.co...ch? v = OSqVZMTDW40 & t = 41s

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedKenny - 08.05.19, 12:41

Rep: (6)
* lextasy ,
They have no such function

Rep: (6)
* sasham26 ,
I sometimes both fall off on the street, I sin on the phone, before that, Sony was also falling off. In the room all the rules.

Rep: (1)
In the title of the topic would indicate what kind of model, barely found))

In general, rarely fall off and literally for a split second, the sound is one of the best that I have had for 15 years of constant use of ears. The real claim to the contacts on the box. The right earpiece is very reluctant to charge, and sometimes in your pocket you can disconnect and connect to the phone when you do not expect it. Again, it is easy to glue a piece of foam rubber, but it is still unpleasant.

The problem with different volume appeared yesterday. I would never have thought that sound could change so drastically for physical reasons. But a fact! Cleaned the mesh - it became the norm.

In general, all healthy and with ears, good sound and manufacturers who learn from their own shortcomings.

Rep: (0)
Hello, today made an order. Many complain about the annoying blinking of indicators. Is it all bad, and is there a way to disable it?

Rep: (10)
edik495 @ 03.24.19, 09:22*
. Many complain about the annoying blinking of indicators.

Who is complaining? I have never seen a blinking indicator in my ears))) If others complain, then, as an option, you can cut an opaque round sticker on the button. At the same time, you can give personality.

* blackgorguts,
That is, mi5 do not work well? Though 4.2 bluetooth.

* lextasy , * lextasy , in the reviews on Ali saw, maybe confused something, it will be necessary to look again

Rep: (5)
* 4uvak91 the little plates don't sound completely clean

He took in December on banggood wife. It also complains that the left often falls off, and that in the premises that on the street. Re-paring, using other phones did nothing, the problem remained. And while listening, if you close the right or left earpiece with your palm, the left one also disappears.

Rep: (1)
I do not understand, the headphones are over or something, I can not find. Maybe someone knows where to eat?

Rep: (15)
Before that, there were i10tws, and he took several pairs from different vendors, and they all played from 1 hour 40 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes. In short, I was upset and sold them nafig, with such autonomy, they are not interesting at all.
Then I ordered wavefun x2, these are Blitzwolf BW-FYE4. He took his son. He likes me, not really, they are too bulky as it seems to me. They play normally, and their autonomy is more than 3 hours verified, but I did not measure the exact time of work.
And then I accidentally saw Blitzwolf BW-FYE5 on the panda, and bought them right away, because The price was 1440r total. Yesterday they came, a very nice boxing body - small and smooth, it is nice to hold in your hand in a shorter touch. The headphones themselves are much more comfortable to sit in the ears than the wavefun x2, they have completely different embouchures, more comfortable chtoli. Headphones themselves are more carefully made than wavefun x2, smaller and lighter. They play at 4. Many reviewers constantly praise everything, they have a bass in each headset. But in these, I will say he is definitely present, it is pleasant to listen to them. I compare with the original wired apple earpods, which I have been listening to for many years. Blitzwolf BW-FYE5 is a bit quieter, but the sound quality is good.
I did a test of autonomy, I listened to them at a not loud sound for exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes. At about 3:18 there were warnings that the charge was low, and after 3 minutes another warning and they turned off. I put the charge in the box, later I will write how much time they charged in it.
To be honest, I don’t like intra channel headphones, and I didn’t particularly like these ones, but I don’t think they would like them, but in fact they like them, and they don’t put pressure on their ears, and they say they are inconspicuous. But of course there is a minus compared to the usual “drops”, everything that happens around is heard worse, and there are other noises, for example, when walking, you can hear footsteps more than in ordinary headphones. But these are the very disadvantages of the ear canals. Let's see how long I will use them, but on the move they like them more than not.

Of the minuses - non-informative box. There are no indicators outside. To understand whether they are charging or not, you need to open the lid. You can of course peer through the cover, it is a little translucent, and you can see a flashing blue indicator (visible in the photo), but it can be seen at a certain angle, in general, is not very convenient.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

p.s were charged for approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes to full charge.

Post has been editedVerossaVR - 09.04.19, 12:31

Rep: (12)
1.5 months later, the right earpiece began to work very quietly, as if not in the nets, because The first time when clicking on the headset, the sound appeared, now sometimes after 20-30 minutes the sound can come back by itself, but not up to 100% volume, still quieter than it was, a quiet sound comes right from the system sounds, such as wright and so on .. is it washed after repair?

Rep: (10)
chiich @ 04/10/19, 14:48*
1.5 months later, the right earpiece began to work very quietly, as if not in the nets, because The first time when clicking on the headset, the sound appeared, now sometimes after 20-30 minutes the sound can come back by itself, but not up to 100% volume, still quieter than it was, a quiet sound comes right from the system sounds, such as wright and so on .. is it washed after repair?

The same ... also about one and a half month to the ears ..

* chiich , and used them with water? Maybe because of the water?

MrHellCat88 @ 04/10/19, 10:46 PM*
and used them with water? Maybe because of the water?

never wetted, generally very carefully used

Rep: (8)
I took my wife like that. So far, everything works as it should. The only thing that annoys a little is the background noise when the headphones are paired, but not used for listening to music or talking.

Help me please! I bought a Blitzwolf BW-FYE5, and when I started listening, it turned out that the right earpiece is quieter than the left, and decently. Nobody knows how to solve this problem? Or is it a marriage? The nets are clean, to the factory ones like dumped.
Please help! Very worried about it.

Rep: (5)
* Nirvannaa , it was the same with the left one, too, the net is clean, but still it was a little wet with a cotton swab cleaned and the headset began to shout as if not to itself))) try, just not pressing hard)

Help me please! I bought a Blitzwolf BW-FYE5, and when I started listening, it turned out that the right earpiece is quieter than the left, and decently. Nobody knows how to solve this problem? Or is it a marriage? The nets are clean, to the factory ones like dumped.
Please help! Very worried about it.

I have a month and a half later, the right one also covers myself, the point is definitely not in the nets, since sometimes the sound can come back ...
about a month I decided with the seller a question, he asked me to re-pair, make a video, then again and so in a circle (I think different people just answer in correspondence and send the same thing), in the end I didn’t get anything from the seller, but Today, in 2 minutes in a chat with the administration of Alli, they confirmed my marriage and a letter has already arrived that there will be a full refund!
now I do not know what to take, fie 5 cool, but too often this ailment they appear.

Even from the unpleasant in these headphones, when the charge in the case ends, they automatically turn on, it is extremely inconvenient when you still have hours and the bluetooth is always on in the phone.

Post has been editedchiich - 13.04.19, 19:56

So, open a dispute? What do they need to provide in order to win?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19, 01:12