Description
Features:
QN1 noise canceling HD processor
Freedom from wires with BluetoothВ® and NFC
Adaptive sound control function
High quality audio with DSEE HX в„ў and LDAC technology
Control all functions with touch
Maximum noise reduction
Take a break from the sounds of the city thanks to an advanced noise reduction system. The system is implemented thanks to a tight ear cushions and noise-canceling HD-processor QN1. Headphones WH-1000XM3 very effectively suppress, for example, the sounds of voices and urban hum. The unique optimization function of atmospheric pressure provides high quality sound at high altitudes.
The sound, which is worth believing
The built-in amplifier integrated into the QN1 noise-canceling HD processor has the best signal-to-noise ratio in its category, low distortion for portable devices and exceptional sound quality. Thanks to powerful 40 mm speakers with LCD diffusers, Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones deliver impressive bass and can reproduce the full frequency range up to 40 kHz.
Auto Sound Tuning
Adaptive sound control automatically detects what you are doing — driving, walking, or waiting — and adjusts the volume of the surround sound as you need it. And with the quick attention feature, you can communicate without removing the headphones: to do this, simply touch their body with a hand to reduce the volume, and talk.
Device characteristics
  • QN1 noise canceling HD processor gives you the opportunity to enjoy music without interference
  • Unique personal automatic noise reduction function and atmospheric pressure optimization technology
  • Freedom from wires with BLUETOOTHВ® and NFC
  • Auto Sound Tuning with Smart Listening
  • High quality audio with DSEE HX в„ў and LDAC technology
  • Headphone Type: Overhead
  • Connection Type: Bluetooth
  • Sports: Yes
  • Model: MDR-WH1000XM3
  • Country of manufacture: China
  • Black colour
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Sensitivity, dB: 104
  • Cable length, m: 1.2
  • Frequency range, Hz: 4 - 40000
  • Resistance, Ohm: 47
  • Weight, kg: 0,255
  • Maximum power, mW: 104
Reviews
Polls
Attached Image
Useful

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 05.04.20, 19:35
Reason for editing: Using codecs LDAC / APTX-HD in Microsoft Windows

Rep: (1)
* Ernest.Sorokin Often see such comments, and you are not interested in the previous models was that? And can fix it programmatically?

Rep: (0)
* Kambodge ,
On the previous - I know not
Reboot helps, of course, but damn it for the money, there are no words

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedErnest.Sorokin - 07.03.19, 20:30
Reason for editing: + skin

Rep: (21)
* Kambodge ,
Yes, for the money it was possible to do better.

Who knows how to turn off the indicator on the headset. It flashes when switching tracks touchpad. At night, I listen to music on headphones, when the wife is asleep. Switch tracks the touch panel, and several times the indicator flashes. I did not find how to turn it off. The hell it is there at all flashes when this day I still do not see ?! Like, what would understand touchpad works or not? or mole percent headphones began processing? ))
I think its paint marker))

Post has been editediLyaSaharov - 12.03.19, 21:35

Hello everyone. I bought my ears 10 days ago. The application showed 40% charge. When you switch tracks using sensors turn off the ears. When you press the blue light is very dim once blinked and ears are no longer included. Voice notification that it was not the battery is dead. And loaded them on again. Does anyone faced with such? I can not understand whether the ears just sat down whether it is a problem got out.

Post has been editedsttudent - 13.03.19, 13:45

Still it was not the battery because on a full charge off again and were not included.

sttudent @ 13.03.19, 22:59*
Still it was not the battery because on a full charge off again and were not included.

Tried to reset to factory settings?

* sv14 ,
While there was no need because after a while the headphones again and operate normally. I read somewhere that some headphones and so were not included. I do not know maybe it's because of the cold. But the street was 0-1 degrees. I know that at the ears with cold problems.

I leave a small tip on the headphones. Maybe someone will be useful.
1. Workmanship.
Felt monolith, no creaks or loose. Compared with the XM2 in the store. Exhibit XM2 creaking (but who knows how much they are already there and what to do with them), HM3 - no. The first week HM3 listened, then he took it to the store for replacement - the left channel louder playing right about 2-3dB. The new difference too, but not large, about 1 dB, which is practically imperceptible. The complete cover is not bad, just stupid mesh outside a little confused. Complete cable 3,5mm<->3.5mm smacks kitayschinoy. Touch screen controls in both instances behave adequately. On the street wearing a min. point 2 - no problems were not with the sensor by either the headphones.
2. Comfort.
Compared with the third generation of the XM2 is much easier sitting on the ears (the space inside the ear cushions more), no pressure. Adjusting headband enough not even a big head. At a temperature of about 22 and above the ears begin sweating. But in general, wear headphones for a long time, very comfortable, no discomfort. Touch control to use comfortably, no false positives, I liked it.
3. Sound.
In my opinion the sound headphones with a standard Bluetooth connection is more suitable for electronic music. To rock them too failed the middle. Distortion is small, there is a good stereo image. Hoisting at LF noise reduction effect further increases. Precisely suited for baskhedov. The maximum volume is not very high. But I, for one, can not listen to them more than 10 minutes at maximum volume - headache. And why the volume is in the presence of the noise reduction?
The sound in the headphones depending on the connection type. When the Bluetooth connection and connect the cable with the inclusion of the headphone sound is processed by the internal DSP.
A comparison of the frequency response of the headphones incl. (Green line) and off. (Red graph) state:
Attached Image
Ie, if you sit down and you connect headphones cable, the sound will be much different!
Achtung! It is not necessary to evaluate the sound quality of a frequency response. In addition, this frequency response is not the truth of last resort and is only given for comparison modes. Microphone, as used in metering has a linear frequency response with a slight blockage HF.
For example, a comparison of the frequency response HM3 (green line) from Philips SHP9500 (blue) measured under the same conditions:
Attached Image
Skewed towards the low can be corrected with the equalizer in the company's application. But! Equalizer available when connecting with the sound quality priority (LDAC codecs, aptX).
When operating in noise-canceling mode, the headphones emit a slight hiss, which is, nevertheless, one can clearly hear in a quiet room.
4. Application and proprietary technologies.
Most of the functions in the application simply useless. The only thing what I use - the equalizer. The difference when connecting the LDAC and SBC in ideal conditions (silence in the apartment, the smartphone a meter away from the headphones), I could not hear. Compared to the entries in the flac smartphone LG V30 +. DSEE HX difference between on / off could not be found. Compared to the ten tracks mp3 128kbps. A feeling that the processing mode is switched on only in the priority stable compound (SBC codec), but the difference anyway.
5. Noise Reduction.
Noise reduction - the key feature of the headphones, for which they would be worth buying. It is organized not only actively. The very design of the headphones (closed cup, close fitting earpads) offer a greater degree of noise reduction. Active squelch works well, but not perfect. You do not immerse yourself in absolute silence. If you turn off the music - you can perfectly hear human speech, it will be muted and the low cut. Not including the music is completely isolated from the speakers above ear colleagues at work will not work. In general, inhibited by the highest frequency (probably due to construction) and low frequencies. Medium and medium-high still partially penetrate to the ear. Squelch works extremely well on the plane, where its effect is felt in all its glory. In the subway - is worse because of the mid-rattle. noise reduction by improving the optimization of atmospheric pressure (option in the app) I have not noticed.

Finally. The headphones enough marketing bullshit, but if you ignore, the product is very good, especially for those who travel a lot or go on trips to work and loves to pile on the bass when listening :) The price is too high for me. I bought for 250 euros, for the price of 350 euros, how they ask almost everywhere, probably would not have taken.

Rep: (21)
* _GKP_ ,
How did you determine the difference in the DCB? Ears? Mesh - it is very convenient to carry the player Sony a55.

samuel20 @ 16.03.19, 21:12*
How did you determine the difference in the DCB?
First ears. Immediately noticed because I did not expect this from the headphones for 350 euros. After the suspect - including a track in mono, poperevarachival headphones back and forth and did so - the left play louder. Then measured the microphone on the white noise - louder than the left. Here we must be careful, because the volume and frequency response vary greatly by changing the position and the pressing force, but I tried to put as much as possible identical to the cup. As a result coincided - doubts I had not carried her to replace.
samuel20 @ 16.03.19, 21:12*
Mesh - it is very convenient to carry the player Sony a55.
:) I do not know why you need a player to a Bluetooth headset, in which the DAC inside and no benefits will not be as sound to the phone, but that is ... spider veins inside the box would be more convenient both for me.

Rep: (127)
Hello Venerable owners. I bought the day before yesterday. In general, the question arose, when a wired connection, they only included as headphones for posting simply erased, ie without mikrafon and it obtained a wired headset instead of ears, who had the experience of wiring to connect with him with Mick?

Rep: (127)
In general himself and answer, such sheurami works without problems. The main thing that shtekir got, in my case it was necessary to trim fringe jack on the wire to the villages in the nest ears.

Rep: (8)
In general, it is now brought to the store, put on the update at this time read on the forums that the update 4.1.1 kills and squelch the problem and mass until reshaema.horosho that the update takes 30 minutes-could be interrupted, it would be necessary to add the cap .. ..

Rep: (330)
* romrom , And about the rollback silence?

4Serg13 @ 21.03.19, 19:39*
And about the rollback silence?

read that someone was able to roll away, but shumodav not recovered, this problem is not only in Russia, everywhere, and it is very strange,
that can not be solved as long as ...

There are a couple of topics on the official forum connected with software problems. Who is not difficult to write a couple of lines inthe first topic. Andthe second themeClick "also faced with the problem". Registration is not long, ticks are not on the mailing list by default.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 21.03.19, 20:00
Reason for editing: Edit

What do you mean kill squelch?
I once bought the upgrade to 4.1.1, no one is killed, he worked as a squelch and works.

* _GKP_ , Became worse not work? Do you think the effect of simply addictive

_GKP_ @ 21.03.19, 20:12*
What do you mean kill squelch?

this is not a statement of fact, the issue to the holders of skoree.iz read here and in not those the questions, there is not a single problem-vrode..risknu probably also updated accomplish your goal ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 20:01