Description
Features:
QN1 noise canceling HD processor
Freedom from wires with BluetoothВ® and NFC
Adaptive sound control function
High quality audio with DSEE HX в„ў and LDAC technology
Control all functions with touch
Maximum noise reduction
Take a break from the sounds of the city thanks to an advanced noise reduction system. The system is implemented thanks to a tight ear cushions and noise-canceling HD-processor QN1. Headphones WH-1000XM3 very effectively suppress, for example, the sounds of voices and urban hum. The unique optimization function of atmospheric pressure provides high quality sound at high altitudes.
The sound, which is worth believing
The built-in amplifier integrated into the QN1 noise-canceling HD processor has the best signal-to-noise ratio in its category, low distortion for portable devices and exceptional sound quality. Thanks to powerful 40 mm speakers with LCD diffusers, Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones deliver impressive bass and can reproduce the full frequency range up to 40 kHz.
Auto Sound Tuning
Adaptive sound control automatically detects what you are doing — driving, walking, or waiting — and adjusts the volume of the surround sound as you need it. And with the quick attention feature, you can communicate without removing the headphones: to do this, simply touch their body with a hand to reduce the volume, and talk.
Device characteristics
  • QN1 noise canceling HD processor gives you the opportunity to enjoy music without interference
  • Unique personal automatic noise reduction function and atmospheric pressure optimization technology
  • Freedom from wires with BLUETOOTHВ® and NFC
  • Auto Sound Tuning with Smart Listening
  • High quality audio with DSEE HX в„ў and LDAC technology
  • Headphone Type: Overhead
  • Connection Type: Bluetooth
  • Sports: Yes
  • Model: MDR-WH1000XM3
  • Country of manufacture: China
  • Black colour
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Sensitivity, dB: 104
  • Cable length, m: 1.2
  • Frequency range, Hz: 4 - 40000
  • Resistance, Ohm: 47
  • Weight, kg: 0,255
  • Maximum power, mW: 104
Reviews
Polls
Attached Image
Useful

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 17.09.19, 23:00
Reason for editing: SP Sony

Rep: (0)
I probably incorrectly expressed. All sounds are not audible to people with whom I talk, and I was. This feature of these headphones. That is off the noise reduction mode, and includes strengthening the surrounding sounds and I hear all around better than even without headphones)) Here is how to do so shumodav shuts down?

Rep: (16)
* karter_zd ,
noise reduction system works in conjunction with microphones (roughly in the ears of the noise is fed the opposite external). In a telephone conversation using the same microphone for voice, respectively, noise reduction will not work.

4Serg13 @ 17.02.19, 20:30*
samuel20, at the first connection only works on themselves join.

Only now I understand your answer, how to understand the first time?
I sometimes just connects and does not need to go into the settings, but it is necessary more often.

Post has been editedsamuel20 - 01.03.19, 17:53

* samuel20,
samuel20 @ 01.03.19, 16:52*
noise reduction system works in conjunction with microphones (roughly in the ears of the noise is fed the opposite external). In a telephone conversation using the same microphone for voice, respectively, noise reduction will not work.

in fact, when I was stuck bluetooth, Windows put its firewood. I plugged in the headphones - the sound was terrible, but it worked like this: headphones were in the noise reduction mode, well, or neutral, and worked as a microphone. to fix the sound, I found stacks on Orico, sound was excellent, but this plague appeared. I was just thinking how it can be fooled headphones and make noise reduction mode + micro

Sansung note 9
I tried different players. Different settings, codecs. I played enough.
Stopped on the built-in (equalizer off) + sbc + bright preset headphone applications. It!

* Ernest.Sorokin ,
What kind of genres in this config listening? Poweramp tried?

* samuel20 ,
Tried poweramp, neutron, footbar 2000
I listen to different jazz, electronics
Tested on Yello, according to Feng Shui)

* samuel20 ,
I understood in the settings poweramp and laying headphone.
I take my words back.
Hi-res output from poweramp - power!

Rep: (8)
Ernest.Sorokin @ 02.03.19, 12:59*
Hi-res output from poweramp - power!

I listen to sony xz1, native player quite satisfied, try poweramp, amp, neutron, footbar 2000 does not like either one. Onkyo HF Player Pro, sounds good. But as they say, the taste and color of all the markers are different.

Prompt please, at the same time connect the computer and the phone to the headphones, how to choose the playback device?

Greetings, I wanted to ask the others - like you shows the remaining battery on the phone? I use software Sony "Headphones" version 4.1.0, Android 5.1.1. The remaining percentage is not reduced progressively and how-to jump from 100% to 90% itd
So it must be, or it may be a problem themselves or ears old phone? thank

* yet.idiot ,
If you're talking about the remaining charge in the headphones application, then yes, so at all.

* knazty ,
You want to do? To play music through a computer acting on the headphones, and at the same time to phone calls only on the headphones was missing? That is how to share the function?

Rep: (265)
* samuel20 , For me personally, this turns out there is a sound from your laptop, and if on a phone call with the headphones include a phone signal

* 4Serg13 ,
So I'm not saying that this is not possible, it is done in the bluetooth settings on your phone.
Bluetooth - find your device and on the opposite exclamation waiting and now it appears the menu:
Attached Image

samuel20 @ 05.03.19, 18:21*
yet.idiot,
If you're talking about the remaining charge in the headphones application, then yes, so at all.

Thank you very much, I'll be quiet.

* samuel20, macbook am a user and this infection if goes into "sleep" does not turn off bluetooth. And get this: listen to music from a computer, shut the computer, left, turns the music on your phone and does not plow because the headphones still connected to the computer (you have to switch off the headphones and turn on again.

knazty @ 06.03.19, 12:28*
macbook am a user and this infection if goes into "sleep" does not turn off bluetooth. And get this: listen to music from a computer, shut the computer, left, turns the music on your phone and does not plow because the headphones still connected to the computer (you have to switch off the headphones and turn on again.

Yesterday after work with a TV without any manipulation of the headphones they have been connected to the phone. Disabled bluetooth device on your TV, phone bluetooth headphones chose - to connect all.

When -6 over 10 min, headphones first buggy, then switched off.

sv14 @ 06.03.2019, 13:27*
Yesterday after work with a TV without any manipulation of the headphones they have been connected to the phone. Disabled bluetooth device on your TV, phone bluetooth headphones chose - to connect all.

Yes, this option works if you disable Bluetooth. I have a little different situation: laptop carry a backpack in "sleep" mode. Sony Support Service replied that the device is no switching function, and it is not clear whether the will. It seems to me a very convenient thing would be

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 9:09