Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 05.02.19
UMIDIGI A3

������� �� ���� ������ ����� ��������� download

UMIDIGI A3_Pro
OS and firmware:Android 8.1.0 firmware MOLY.R12A.R2.MR.V38.1.P1

Description of the problem:
Please tell me how to free up the internal memory of the phone, that is, transfer any files to the SD card, i.e. in my case, photo, video, music. You can do it by the system itself or third-party prog.

W.Master
Message#2
06.02.19, 15:47
Naive potter
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 56302
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

* pistr.valery,
Do you have a memory card installed in the device (not built-in, but the one that the user adds)?

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
pistr.valery
Message#3
06.02.19, 15:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
UMIDIGI A3

Yes installed

Posted on 02/06/2019 at 15:55:

And what is the built-in card

Posted on 02/06/2019 at 15:56 PM:

I transferred applications, there were no problems

Posted on 02/06/2019 at 15:57:

I meant all files except system files.
W.Master
Message#4
06.02.19, 16:00
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56302
HTC One X

Pistr.valery @ 06.02.19, 15:54*
And what is the built-in card
Part of the built-in memory Android can allocate as a memory card (typical for some firmware, devices), so some users can see the "memory card", even if the external one was not installed. Therefore, a clarifying question was asked.

Now specify that the card inserted into the device is formatted as "internal memory" (on Android 6+, there is such a function, can it also be called adoptable storage) or as "portable storage"?
Or do you need general knowledge?

Post has been editedW.Master - 06.02.19, 16:02

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
pistr.valery
Message#5
06.02.19, 16:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
UMIDIGI A3

The card inserted into the device is formatted as "internal memory"

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:06:

Memory 16 gig 2.1 gb applications and 0.42 gb system
pistr.valery
Message#6
06.02.19, 16:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
UMIDIGI A3

Yes, the computer does not see the card, only the memory of the phone

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:11:

memory card gb

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:11:

W.Master
Message#7
06.02.19, 16:18
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56302
HTC One X

Pistr.valery @ 06.02.19, 16:04*
The card inserted into the device is formatted as "internal memory"

Then, in principle, it was necessary to do two "things":
1. Select in the Settings "default disk" memory card. (Most likely this is already chosen = check.) Preferably, the new files are immediately saved to the card.
2. transfer data (immediately after formatting an external card as "internal memory"). So that files that have already been saved to the built-in internal memory are transferred to a memory card.

After that, the internal built-in memory will still be consumed (this is how the Android OS is arranged), but already in a smaller number. So all the same, once it will be possible to face its shortage, but here it will be necessary to install a very significant number of programs.
Also, it is sometimes necessary to manually transfer "heavy" applications that Android will not install "on the memory card" anyway.
If you have already transferred applications before = does not interfere with double-checking anyway, maybe something else is left “heavy” in the internal memory that can be transferred.

Photo / video / music should not be saved to the memory of the device itself.

If you didn’t do the data transfer after formatting the card as “internal memory”, I don’t know how to do it again.

Post has been editedW.Master - 06.02.19, 16:19

--------------------
pistr.valery
Message#8
06.02.19, 16:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
UMIDIGI A3

thanks, I see. Most likely I did not format the card correctly. I can not remember on which body I formatted it on the old one or on this phone. And another question archiver is needed for my system. I just did not use the archiver, the phone came toko with pandao. And what kind of archiver would you recommend?

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:32:

Yes, of course needed, I apologize for the stupid question

Posted on 02/06/2019 16:33:

How is everything in the mobile is confused, on the computer you treat everything a lot
W.Master
Message#9
06.02.19, 16:57
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56302
HTC One X

Pistr.valery @ 06.02.19, 16:29*
On which body formatted on the old or on this phone.

The card as "internal memory" is re-formatted in each specific device.
The card is encrypted and cannot be removed from the device (all data on the card will be lost), and / or used in another device, without first re-formatting it into “portable media” (with the loss of all data map).
And what kind of archiver would you recommend?
In general, for such advice you should refer to the topic.Help in finding programs for Android OS

In short, from personal experience, there are three options for selecting an archiver:
  1. You can use the archiver built into some advanced file manager.
    I am completely satisfied with the possibilities.ES File Explorer File Manager(explorer, built-in archiver (unpacks a large number of popular archive formats, packs in zip and 7z), text editor txt files (no need for a separate program for this to have), video-audio player (you can any file directly from explorer view / listen without the need to run a separate player, etc.)
  2. You can install any free advanced archiver.
    for example7Zipper
  3. if you need to work with a specific archive format, you need to install something for this format.
    For example, to pack in rar you need to install something likeRar for android
    The rar format is not free, the license holders allow the authors of other programs to use the unpacking algorithms for these archives for free, but you have to pay money for the opportunity to pack into it.

How is everything in the mobile is confused, on the computer you treat everything a lot
In fact, any OS is complex, and in this regard, Android is not more complicated than desktop versions of Windows, but everywhere you have your own features, and you are used to the features of the OS on a PC, but you don’t have an Android yet.
In addition, many users in the development of the Android OS just prevents the habit of working on Windows on a PC, users are constantly trying to find in Android "the same thing as in Windows", if it is an "intuitive" desire to "kill" in yourself Android mastering and habit is faster.
If there is a specific task that needs to be solved in the Android OS, there is no need to approach the search for its solution from the point of view "how is this done in Windows", if you do not take into account the simplest operations (copy files, for example), then often this approach will only to the loss of time and confusion of understanding, it is better to immediately and simply look for the answer to the question: "How is this done in Android?".

--------------------
KEEPERekb
Message#10
07.02.19, 18:07
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10088
Check in: 23.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

M
The topic is closed and moved to the archive.

mobile version    Now: 05/05/19, 08:24