What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1242)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

PalychRv @ 11.02.19, 19:06*
by themselves we do not hear or by direct appeal
You need to write a request in the form of at least a month. A blockage.
: blush:

Rep: (2236)
* gardener, in everyone there is a part not of this world - spiritual. It is part of the general information - energy field / space (IMHO). Only to realize this part is difficult, the person is constantly in a hectic (both physical and mental). Stop, listen to yourself - you will understand that some part of you does not change since birth.

Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 20:02*
Stop, listen to yourself - you will understand that some part of you does not change since birth.
Can this be called a "soul"?
Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 20:02*
in everyone there is a part not of this world - spiritual. It is part of the general information - energy field / space (IMHO).
IMHO is called "noosphere". Have already thought up the name:
Noosphere (from ancient Greek. ОќОїбї¦П‚ "mind" + ПѓП†О±бї–ПЃО± "ball"; literally "sphere of mind") is the sphere of interaction between society and nature, within whose boundaries intelligent human activity becomes the determining factor of development (this sphere is also denoted by the terms "anthroposphere" ).

Rep: (2707)
Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 19:02*
in everyone there is a part not of this world - spiritual.
Maybe you are right. I am much nicer to think about it in such a scheme:
- the world, ours, was created for man and for his benefit, and as now and why - this is another topic, he, the world, is spiritual, as we are; before, before Sin, a man could communicate with the world, saw him ... spirituality ....
And now, here we are, discussing it all onsavagemessiahzine.com .... )

Posted 02/11/2019 20:18:

The gardener @ 11.02.19, 19:14*
within whose boundaries rational human activity becomes the determining factor of development
Very slippery - who defines and how determines the boundaries of what the mind is ??? Now we already have that the Earth is not a ball but flat, that the laws of physics / gravity / understanding of the structure of the earth, etc. they are wrong, that the earth is not millions of years old ... But each of those people started and called their arguments reasonable! And what do we have in the end, where is that mind ?!

* PalychRv, if there is a part of the divine nature in man - the concept of sin loses all meaning. What restrictions can be for equal entities? (I understand that you can endlessly argue on this issue - just express my point of view).

The gardener @ 11.02.2019, 20:14*
Can this be called a "soul"?

The word spoken is ... From the names of the essence does not change.

* Zmejj , here and part, and nature. We obviously have a different nature, and a part is, the soul is the founder of life. But that part only gives an opportunity, hope, closer to the Creator, and does not make us equal. It seems to me.
It’s like you have a part of yourself in your children, but they are not and are not equal to you.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 11.02.19, 20:38

* PalychRv, The opinion deserves respect, but I will remain with me. A part of us carries a spark, the power and power of which are indescribable - and this is wonderful.

Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 20:31*
The word spoken is ...
Yes of course)
Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 20:31*
if there is a part of the divine nature in man - the concept of sin loses all meaning. What restrictions can be for equal entities?
This is logical, but not equal with man, after all, they are called differently, using the name God or any other, Forces of Nature, for example.

Post has been editedgardener - 11.02.19, 20:52

Rep: (9)
* PalychRv ,
PalychRv @ 11.02.19, 17:21 *
He already came and drove after him .... not everyone saw and not everyone heard Him. And His Father communicated with people more than once, and also not everyone understood.

Yes, but it was once, and we live after all today.

Posted 11/02/2019 23:24:

PalychRv @ 11.02.19, 17:21*
Although it is strange from you, referring to Him, to read that you do not know the meaning of life

I speak as a third person, because if I speak directly, many may just stumble.

* gardener ,
The gardener @ 11.02.19, 18:02 *
Can. It seems to me now that this inner voice, which always tells you the truth, even if you try not to listen to him - it is a bit of God. The means of communication with him. Yes, "religion" is translated as "connection")

Of course, God can have access to us through conscience, if we do not choke it ourselves.

But this is not a personal relationship with Him, it is just the voice of conscience.
His voice cannot be confused with something, because when He speaks, He is Himself.

PalychRv @ 11.02.19, 18:06*
I think that hearing and seeing God, His messengers, is His prerogative, and we cannot influence it in any way.

One hundred percent, but we can express our position and ask, knock. This is our part.

God will not send his servants to the one who did not seek this and did not ask, He is a God of love, and will not be imposed.

I do not speak on behalf of God, I only reason.

Jafet @ 11.02.19, 22:20*
Yes, but it was once, and we live after all today.
This is a comfortable modern religion. Many ministers preach it, and many approach it — conveniently.
And yes, and what has changed from those days to today, in the world, in man ... has become taller, smarter, closer to heights, idylls, the origins of world consciousness, wisdom, eternal life .... values ​​?? How did he become, by comparison?
Who believes in Mohammed, who - in Allah, who - in Jesus,
Anyone who does not believe in anything, even in hell, in spite of everything.
Good religion came up with the Indians:
That we, having given up, do not die for good.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 01:00

Jafet @ 11.02.19, 22:38*
God will not send his servants to the one who did not seek this and did not ask, He is a God of love, and will not be imposed.
This is why he is a God of love, and why he will not send them - meaning to send servants to his people, but what about love and salvation? You, unless, if your child gets out of the way, spoils, turns away from him, or vice versa, will you save with all your might?

Posted 12/02/2019 02:05:

Jafet @ 11.02.19, 22:38*
I only argue.
like all of us.

* DmitrySanich , here you have another side - misguided parents and their children with all the consequences - the consequences, if I may say so. We flowed a bit in a different perspective - God, love, salvation.
DmitrySanich @ 12.02.19, 1:11*
the law of nature is not enough for everyone!
The law of nature is a theory, a name, a delusion, a blind person, or say an atheist.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 02:30

PalychRv @ 12.02.19, 2:27*
The law of nature is a theory, a name, a delusion, a blind person, or say an atheist.
Consciously brought this wording early. Although she is not mine - she is. We will not evaluate other views, no reason. It is enough to voice your own, can understand something together.

Here is:
Zmejj @ 11.02.19, 20:41*
the opinion deserves respect, but I will stay with me

* PalychRv ,
PalychRv @ 11.02.19, 23:56 *
This is a comfortable modern religion. Many ministers preach it, and many approach it — conveniently.
And yes, and what has changed from those days to today, in the world, in man ... has become taller, smarter, closer to heights, idylls, the origins of world consciousness, wisdom, eternal life .... values ​​?? How did he become, by comparison?

How can one who has never been to them preach a personal relationship with God? Today's denominational preachers are elected or ordained by people, but the Lord personally puts the true ones, not the people.

Without a personal relationship with those whom the Lord puts on the ministry, salvation is impossible.

A personal relationship with those who came two thousand years ago is impossible. We need sent today.

PalychRv @ 12.02.19, 1:04*
This is why he is a God of love, and why he will not send them - meaning to send servants to his people, but what about love and salvation? You, unless, if your child gets out of the way, spoils, turns away from him, or vice versa, will you save with all your might?

All people on earth are creatures of God, but the majority are on their way to hell, doesn't the Creator know what awaits them there? He knows. There is death. Doesn't she want to save them? Wants.
But why not turn them away from this path?
Because God gave free will to man, and that man chooses himself, then God signs.
Therefore it is written: "ask, and it will be given ..."
A violent God will not save anyone, even if he sees that a person goes to death.

Yes, and the children of God do not become automatic, for this to be born again.

Post has been editedJafet - 12.02.19, 12:12

Rep: (40)
CSeUs @ 9.02.19, 13:37*
in my opinion, the “meaning of life”, if you like to call it that, is to comprehend (to make a good, complex and useful for yourself or not just an idea) at least some part of the world sufficiently so that, in accordance with its capabilities , find “your place” in it and do things that you like, if possible without causing harm to other seekers and the world around them

Fully agree, better not tell.
If we consider it globally, on the scale of the universe, then there is no point. But most likely, we simply have not yet been given to understand him and are unlikely to succeed in the next thousand years.

* Aynekko ,
Aynekko @ 12.02.19, 12:36 *
Fully agree, better not tell. If we consider it globally, on the scale of the universe, then there is no point. But most likely, we simply have not yet been given to understand him and are unlikely to succeed in the next thousand years.

Jafet @ 11.02.19, 15:20*
Therefore, millions of opinions about the meaning of our lives, because in this matter we are the same and are blind.
Jafet @ 6.02.19, 20:22*
we are like blind people, poking in different directions, thinking that the meaning of life is exactly where we are poking.

Post has been editedJafet - 12.02.19, 13:46

Rep: (40)
* Jafet , right. Therefore, I decided to live as I wrote above (I quoted), and after death we will know (or not).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.21.19, 05:23