What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1343)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

JohnCr2 @ 05/27/19 11:14*
offer to discuss
Why do you propose to discuss? In the "discussion" there is no goal, I am not interested in this. And the words spoken by a man from himself, not someone's, are always interesting.

If you have something to say - tell me. If I have something to say, I write. And write and write ...
JohnCr2 @ 05/27/19 11:14*
This is all that the creator of the theme "What is the meaning of life?" can say
I am. : sveta:

Rep: (29)
Sir Daniel @ 05/27/19, 12:08*
the word "life" implies a certain set of human life situations

I still do not understand what is the relationship between a set of life experiences, and injustice? You talk as if "set" you somehow obliged. Or suppose that so I should consider?
Why would all of this? I do not have high self-esteem to expect the implementation of the situations in my favor. And I'm not looking for a low estimate other for the same reason ..
And, of course, based on a lot and not just to take into account at least Bind up your mind flexible marine Gordian knot)
Those. the meaning of citations is now, however, is clear, but I have a different perception of the world where there is no connection between life and injustice.
Gardener @ 05/27/19, 13:20*
The "discussion" there is no purpose, I is not interested

But these concepts in the context of the topic. I wonder just exchange ideas, without a goal .. I do not propose to discuss the smartphone)
On the other hand, if the restriction of the scope of the theme of your interest you are satisfied, then okay.

Post has been editedJohnCr2 - 27.05.19, 15:20

Rep: (60)
* JohnCr2 , Imagine that a development is contrary to your plans. Efforts are wasted. Plans are thwarted. Trite no luck.
Imagine that it happens more than once.
And the lucky one. For example, because they are at the right time and in the right place. Or have a set of qualities that you do not have. Or who do not esteem and repulsive traits in your eyes?
What to do in this situation?

Admit defeat? The inconsistency? Blame life circumstances? People?

Or to understand that life is not perfect, accept this fact and learn to live with it, receiving its portion of pleasure from the process?

The choice is limited. : Unsure:

JohnCr2 @ 05/27/19 15:14*
restriction
You limit yourself by asking questions, there are no other restrictions in the topic. Do you really think that your “clarifying” questions will help someone to understand something? A person either thinks or not, nobody asks for help.

Gardener @ 05/27/19, 19:31*
Man or thinks or not,

This is not true. The bird flies - a fact, but some do not if they do not teach. Offer to stand aside and gleefully giggling?

* Zahadum_shadow

Good. Consider the examples cited by you through my attitude. First, the life you should have nothing. This is possible and finish, but prodlozhim.
About the "other", this is only your assessment that the reality can have nothing in common (as well as your score itself). If you take it, you have no reason to envy.
What to do? Similarly, no one to blame for their failures) but yourself if there is a reason for this (lack uslily etc.). You can even recognize the "inconsistency". You change, life changes .. The failure is relative. Apple is untenable as a bearing and bearing as the apple.
The problem lies elsewhere. If the reason for the failure (in the broadest sense) is not insufficient effort or change in circumstances, and in the disappearance of something that is not material, but is not part of you. Luck is not a part of you. Brainwave is not part of it. And even courage is not limited to your own change of state ..
You can learn how to shoot great, but it works, as long as you have a weapon.
No one to blame (except possibly yourself). Humble? But I do not complain - what can I submit? The task is not easy. Nevertheless, you can see how different our perception of the world.

Post has been editedJohnCr2 - 28.05.19, 13:01

* JohnCr2 And if Apple takes the first place in the competition bearings? : D While the idea is clear and logical. If we are talking about the hidden variables that can not be taken into account.

In fact, the sense of injustice of life does not result from its obligation to meet the expectations and of the negative result of the effort.
What happens when the addition of unknown and random factors.

The roots of this - in the conviction that every man is master of his destiny, and therefore efforts should bear results.

And here you can go to fatalism, mysticism and other crazy entertainment that can be removed from the person responsible. And it can be concluded that the unfairness of life is less than its equity, and again try to organize your life the way you want. Reconciled with all the possible failures in advance.

Those. to put up, but continue to operate.
In the end, the unknown and random factors could work against you. : Rolleyes:

JohnCr2 @ 05/28/19 12:59*
Offer to stand aside and giggle maliciously?
That is, I understood correctly - you perceive your role in the topic as the role of a teacher.

Rep: (54)
* gardener,
No, as I understand, he just sees it as what is called a personal conviction, opinion, call it what you want, whether it is false or true, to know yourself. : Lol:
Hmm .. I then turned? )

Post has been editedmk trilog - 28.05.19, 17:33

Zahadum_shadow @ 28.05.19, 14:39*
In fact, the sense of injustice of life does not result from its obligation to meet the expectations and of the negative result of the effort.

Life is not obliged to meet the expectations of the result of the effort. Not even the fact that it is statistically true as even the great efforts can be quite futile because that comes from the wrong idea. Is accused of injustice life because your idea of ​​it is not true.
A negative result - a result not only of random negative (external) events, but the internal uncertainty filled the wrong idea.
I do not think that a man - a master of his fate. Man is limited to their nature, society, ideas about life .. How can you be "master of destiny" under such constraints? Is that overcome at least some of them. But whether he will remain the man then?
There is no justice or injustice of life. There are some ideas about it. And with them, or we can resign ourselves (hung)) or not to use them.
* gardener,
Your sentence is missing a question mark that was the point of talking about it.

Rep: (332)
MK Trilog @ 05/28/19, 18:29*
how am I here? )
Through the gardener's profile? : secret:

* mk trilog in the company of a gardener and a shade? This is destiny. : D

JohnCr2 @ 05/28/19, 21:54*
There are such ideas about her.
we describe the elephant from two sides. : papuas:

Rep: (54)
* Sir Daniel,
I did not think that such (from the category of "rhetorical") will answer: lol:

Post has been editedmk trilog - 28.05.19, 19:07

* mk trilog ,
At your service. : thank_you:

JohnCr2 @ 05/28/19 12:59*
First, life owes you nothing.
Must. Because you are part of it. Should for every thought, action or inaction and idleness. And you owe her, because you are a part of life.

On this you can and finish - so do.

Post has been editedgardener - 29.05.19, 00:14

Rep: (3)
The meaning of life, in my opinion, is in the development of oneself as an individual, life is like the most perfect RPG, of a particular genre!

LГіnhLГіnh @ 05/29/19 4:40*
life is like the most perfect RPG of a particular genre!
We share our "lavels", comrades. : popcorm:

Zahadum_shadow @ 05/28/19 18:41*
we describe the elephant from two sides

Of course, in the sense that we are talking about life. I only argue that the alternative you have proposed - humble yourself or hang yourself - comes from (from my point of view) an inappropriate attitude to life - from the fact that life owes us something.
The gardener @ 05/29/19 00:14*
Must. Because you are part of it.

My thoughts are part of me, but I owe them nothing. I can develop, I can forget. I can logically sharpen, I can bring to the point of absurdity. Here life was defined as a “set of situations”, and not “a way of existence of protein bodies”, but this is unlikely to change anything.

Post has been editedJohnCr2 - 29.05.19, 13:51

* JohnCr2 An alternative is offered by the film, although it is rather interesting as a position.
And life owes a lot of things.
For example, seeds should sprout, apple trees, and efforts to produce results. This is true.
But sometimes it happens differently. And then life seems unfair. Although this is also an illusion.

Zahadum_shadow @ 05/29/19, 14:15*
seeds should sprout

Some seeds will fall into good soil, and some will not. If they do not fall and do not germinate, then it is unfair?) The fact of the matter is that if by chance, it is fair. And sprout fair and not sprout fair. This is the same order of things as seed germination itself. It will be unfair if germination is not accidental. If, for example, you use all the soil for your seeds, and throw mine at the stones.
If you are not satisfied with the natural law of the order of things, which distributes success and failure randomly, then this means that you expect a special relationship to yourself from life. For reasons about which I wrote several posts before. This is not characteristic of my worldview; therefore, I have no illusions about the "justice" of life.
I do not see anything interesting in the cinema alternative - everything is banal to boredom.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 2:26