What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1356)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

Rep: (2445)
* gardener, one person today for zomboyaschiku brushed for the laser} -)
ZY in the photo is not he o.O
: D

Life is meaningless, but if you took the pokofon - then you are the king
from here))

Rep: (61)
* gardener Wondering how pokofonoyuzerov crown? : Grabli:

* Zahadum_shadow , each life crown in its own way. : D
-_-

Rep: (29)
Gardener @ 05/17/19, 14:27*
Trepalka out of politics. 2.7

I-I .. Natyurlih.
------
By the way this topic. Sometimes it will take some viizhu schedule and how much all on bad .. profukannyh. How many missed - out of stupidity, cowardice ... but then I thought, how much more on bad .. and somehow not so sad it becomes. Although it is a fun little. I wonder what is the meaning of this life?

* JohnCr2 It is an illusion. Instead of each of the lost opportunity is given to the new.

* JohnCr2 maybe you didn’t want that, but what did you want to know?

Post has been editedgardener - 24.05.19, 21:34

Zahadum_shadow @ 24.05.19, 13:41*
Instead of each of the lost opportunity is given to the new.

Why all of a sudden? I do not think so. Rather, if you do not use possibilities, then they cease to appear. Or cease to see them.

Gardener @ 05/24/19, 21:34*
and they wanted

It's hard to say .. I guess, "the way of the sage," I would have walked more. But not grown together. Creator, the merchant, the warrior sage.

JohnCr2 @ 25.05.19, 2:47*
Or cease to see them.
he who seeks finds. : Bubble:

Zahadum_shadow @ 25.05.19, 07:36*
he who seeks finds

Uh-huh. Knock and it will be opened to you ..
This is assuming that instead of a missed opportunity (for some reason) immediately provide to the other .. Life suggests otherwise. Sometimes, there is generally only one attempt, and if they provide other, then after a while that we are limited. And, unfortunately, the vision does not improve with age.
But somehow it all looks like a nagging)
I looked into numerology (once the conversation turned to the ways of a man), and on it the way the merchant - not mine. But, in general, available from common sources numerology is very similar to delirium: fold the number of days, months, years and somehow interpret results ..

JohnCr2 @ 25.05.19, 16:09*
Knock and it will be opened to you
exactly. If you do not look for an opportunity, it is almost impossible to see, even lying under his nose. That's the way the psyche.
As for the omissions, they are at all. But less of them becomes.
It can be a lifetime regret that the same river twice not to enter.
And you can enter another. At the same, but later.
Or simply realize that there are no opportunities in isolation from the situation. A situation can be created.

JohnCr2 @ 05.25.19, 12:09*
then after a while we are limited
We are not limited by time.

Zahadum_shadow @ 25.05.19, 14:28*
A situation can be created

Creating a situation which makes it possible, it is rather for the military operation. It is not always applicable. Although, if "reasonable" numerology was something important, then I'd have to grab this approach) But no, which once again confirms that the DMN - garbage. In my case, with no luck and insight is not a ride. And good luck and inspiration is not something that can be a developed or obtained by changing the situation.
Although, if the "river" is considered them, .. There is something to think about.
But, as the hero of one of my favorite TV series "Why would improve, if we can not change destiny?"
Gardener @ 05/25/19, 16:55*
We are not limited by time.

?

JohnCr2 @ 25.05.19, 23:54*
Why improve, if we can not change destiny?
we can influence events. It takes effort, but no more than feelings. : Derisive:

Zahadum_shadow @ 25.05.19, 20:15*
It takes effort, but no more than feelings.

Everyone fancies himself a strategist ..? : Derisive:

* JohnCr2 ,

"Every soldier must know his maneuver."

Suvorov

* JohnCr2 , To measure the forces. : Happy:
As stated in a good film ". Life is unfair is necessary either to admit it and move on, or hang themselves." : D

* gardener,
This is all that the creator of the topic "What is the meaning of life?" can tell a proposal to discuss the existence of fate, the eastern approach to the destination and numerology?
* Zahadum_shadow
I have not even clear what the meaning of the word "life" in your quote. Among other things. This citation needed clarification.

Rep: (333)
JohnCr2 @ 05/27/19 11:14*
This quote needs clarification.
Probably, the word "life" meant a certain set of human situations.
And by “injustice”, perhaps, we should understand all the variability of different situations that a person often does not take into account when calculating his plans for a possible reversal and resolution of the situation.

: papuas:
If so, the quote encourages the development of the flexibility of the mind. : acute:or hang yourself. : secret:

Post has been editedsir daniel - 27.05.19, 13:51

* sir daniel Without this difficult at times.)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/03/20, 10:29