What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1235)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

Rep: (1427)
* gardener , how is it? .. because an atheist and a believer are antonyms.

Post has been editedSAM + - 27.03.19, 15:46

* SAM + neither can be provedYes, and do not need- therefore all people are believers. ;)

Post has been editedgardener - 27.03.19, 15:47

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:46*
all people are believers.
pkhy ..) creatively

Ayde_f @ 03/27/19 15:01*
It makes no sense. You can not even search.
There is. : P

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:46*
Yes, and do not need
... this and me.

Posted on 03/27/2019 at 15:51:

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:48*
It makes no sense. You can not even search.
ABOUT! seen how ?! so sho you in vain created a theme in general: D delete! : rofl:

Rep: (727)
The gardener @ 03/27/19, 17:48*
There is.

Prove it!

it's like I once wrote in the subject "Favorite Quotes" (but now it does not concern anyone personally!)
The unbeliever says to the believer:
There is no god!
Believer: - What are you? He is!
Not a believer: - And show?
Believer: so look in the circle, He created everything!
Not a believer: I heard that already. Show me
Believer: well, good. Then you're dumb! You have no mind.
Not believer: You cho! Do you think what? I'm smart, I made a plane!
Believer: I heard this
Not Believer: And I have a mind!
Believer: And show me! ))

Rep: (27)
The gardener @ 03/27/19, 15:40*
You say the meaning of life is unknowable.

For sure. As a hypothesis, of course.
The gardener @ 03/27/19, 15:40*
they each have their own

That is why I ask for examples. Our understanding of "strange events" may vary. To understand what you are talking about specifically, I ask you to give examples of events that seem strange to you just to you. Then I will filter the randomness of my life and choose the ones you call strange. And so, nothing particularly strange in my life, I do not see. Those. maybe they are, but I do not know that it is they)

Ayde_f @ 03/27/19 15:56*
Prove it!
I'll try. You have seen many topics and often write that the topic is nonsense and there is nothing to talk about, but you continue to look through different things - it means you feel that you can find something meaningful among these tons of flooding, it means there is somewhere some meaning! So it is with life. :)

* JohnCr2 , well, I will think that you can bring here, so that it was appropriate. Thank you for trying to find something with a lack of source data.

The gardener @ 03/27/19 18:16*
but you continue to look different
++++++1

Rep: (2699)
JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19, 13:23*
But in science it is customary to "answer for the market."
Do not make me laugh! Now, that's it, the science that taught us and is falling apart ... all lies.

Rep: (27)
* PalychRv,
Around deception, said a hedgehog getting off the cactus .. Not all science is what is called this word.

Rep: (86)
PalychRv @ 03/27/19 18:37*
All lies
Justify, please. Otherwise, it's just a "bazaar".

Posted on 03/27/2019 at 20:22:

PalychRv @ 03/27/19 18:37*
Now, that's it, the science that we were taught, and is falling apart ...
Come on! Please give examples.

The gardener @ 03/27/19, 15:46*
all people are believers
Looking at what. If by faith we mean that it is faith in everything (in Christ, in physics, in science, etc.) then yes, all people are believers. The concept of faith is not defined.

* Venenchik , scientist?

The gardener @ 03/27/19 20:25*
scientist?
I? Of course not. : rofl:

Post has been editedVenenchik - 27.03.19, 20:26

PalychRv @ 03/27/19 12:53*
Science in this regard is someone's theory, speculation, vision, .... where there is no foundation, as we ourselves see, for there is no explanation from the scientific point.
Scientifically no explanation? And from the "other" point there is an explanation? I'm not sure.

The gardener @ 03/27/19 9:02*
try to use the "distinction", read the signs and symbols, study the data that, it would seem, with nothing.
And finally go head. : rofl:

If you read "all signs and symbols" and look for meaning in everything, then you can spend all your life on it, and make it the meaning of life. : D

JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19, 2:23 PM*
And everyone will believe what they want (and most want to believe in what is profitable)
An atheist essentially loses himself "candy." For example, belief in the afterlife is a good "candy" for any person.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 23:12