What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1260)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

* JohnCr2 Well, yes, do you have examples? From them and push off.

Rep: (29)
* gardener,
Let's turn to each other to "you." I'm so familiar. You started talking about strange accidents so that you offer examples. I do not quite understand what events you call "strange accidents"?

Rep: (1464)
JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19 12:12*
Theoretically, one must stop being a person in order to understand the meaning of a person’s life)
Delusion The most that is not ignorant. (this is said in full)
I would say the opposite, "you need to be a man to understand it all." : yes:
And if you are an atheist, then everything is clear, this is another story / topic. : yes:

Post has been editedSAM + - 29.03.19, 17:17
Reason for editing: "to" t9 infection !!

Rep: (2734)
JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19 10:10*
But, as it seems to me, these methods do not lead beyond the boundaries of the "semantic field".
I think that they are just deducing, that is why no one considers scientific ways. Science in this regard is someone's theory, speculation, vision, .... where there is no foundation, as we ourselves see, for there is no explanation from the scientific point.

SAM + @ 03/27/19 11:43*
Delusion The most that is not ignorant.

Have you watched the show?
PalychRv @ 03/27/19 12:53*
Science in this regard is someone’s theory, speculation, vision

And religion is not speculation, not someone's vision?) What else! But in science it is customary to "answer for the market." No one will accept "someone's vision" without evidence, without (ultimately) experimental confirmation .. And it is possible to tuck on faith both about nirvana and about a bunch of virgins after death and about a whole host of saints, angels or gods .. And everyone will believe in what he wants (and the majority wants to believe in what is profitable) in this and finding the meaning of his life ..?
This is not a conversation. We can not use the exact sciences in our question, but we can not deny the scientific method itself.
In any case, I gave the condition for a person to realize the meaning of life - to stop being a person. But there is a logical paradox in it and in general there is little sense from this method. But maybe there are other conditions? Or are the premises wrong? That's what you need to think about if there is interest in the topic.

JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19, 15:23*
no more :) there are 20 episodes. And another 10 finished. Total 30: rolleyes:

Post has been editedSAM + - 27.03.19, 14:48

Rep: (732)
gardener @ 02/06/19 14:28*
What's the point...

It makes no sense. You can not even search.

JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19 11:38*
Let's turn to each other to "you."
Ok, do not think for rudeness.
JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19 11:38*
I do not quite understand what events you call "strange accidents"?
Well, you quoted Anatole France about God, so you understand what kind of examples I mean. But I don’t offer examples myself because they won’t tell you anything - they each have their own. You say that the meaning of life is unknowable, so I think that the only way to show you my vision is to find inexplicable accidents from your experience, about which you could say: “it is completely unclear how this could happen, but nonetheless happened and should have happened just like that! "

Post has been editedgardener - 29.03.19, 11:12

"you need to be a man that this is all to understand."
+1
And if you are an atheist, then everything is clear, this is another story / topic.
No, the same topic. Atheists also have the meaning of life, they are also believers. Only some believe that there is a god, and others that there is no god.

Post has been editedgardener - 27.03.19, 15:43

JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19, 2:23 PM*
: rofl:
JohnCr2 @ 03/27/19, 2:23 PM*
We can not use the exact sciences in our question, but we can not deny the scientific method itself.
I support. : umnik:

Post has been editedgardener - 27.03.19, 15:45

* gardener , how is it? .. because an atheist and a believer are antonyms.

Post has been editedSAM + - 27.03.19, 15:46

* SAM + neither can be provedYes, and do not need- therefore all people are believers. ;)

Post has been editedgardener - 27.03.19, 15:47

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:46*
all people are believers.
pkhy ..) creatively

Ayde_f @ 03/27/19 15:01*
There is. : P

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:46*
Yes, and do not need
... this and me.

Posted on 03/27/2019 at 15:51:

The gardener @ 03/27/19 16:48*
ABOUT! seen how ?! so sho you in vain created a theme in general: D delete! : rofl:

Rep: (732)
The gardener @ 03/27/19, 17:48*
There is.

Prove it!

it's like I once wrote in the subject "Favorite Quotes" (but now it does not concern anyone personally!)
The unbeliever says to the believer:
There is no god!
Believer: - What are you? He is!
Not a believer: - And show?
Believer: so look in the circle, He created everything!
Not a believer: I heard that already. Show me
Believer: well, good. Then you're dumb! You have no mind.
Not believer: You cho! Do you think what? I'm smart, I made a plane!
Believer: I heard this
Not Believer: And I have a mind!
Believer: And show me! ))

The gardener @ 03/27/19, 15:40*
You say the meaning of life is unknowable.

For sure. As a hypothesis, of course.
The gardener @ 03/27/19, 15:40*
they each have their own

That is why I ask for examples. Our understanding of "strange events" may vary. To understand what you are talking about specifically, I ask you to give examples of events that seem strange to you just to you. Then I will filter the randomness of my life and choose the ones you call strange. And so, nothing particularly strange in my life, I do not see. Those. maybe they are, but I do not know that it is they)

Ayde_f @ 03/27/19 15:56*
Prove it!
I'll try. You have seen many topics and often write that the topic is nonsense and there is nothing to talk about, but you continue to look through different things - it means you feel that you can find something meaningful among these tons of flooding, it means there is somewhere some meaning! So it is with life. :)

* JohnCr2 , well, I will think that you can bring here, so that it was appropriate. Thank you for trying to find something with a lack of source data.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 9:14 p.m.