What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1343)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

Rep: (2946)
android_simba @ 14.02.19, 11:48*
Now the second question: Is it possible to equate definitions in who you were before his conception and who you will become after his death? I suppose that the equal sign is appropriate.

Just did absolutely inappropriate equal sign. Nowhere mentions something about someone of a certain before its creation or adoption of some kind of shape, flesh ... and even that would fall under the court rules.
Death - figuratively, and with regards to the flesh. I'm not much for the flesh, then worried.

Rep: (190)
* gardener, * PalychRv,
Before conception we were nothing after death, we too will become nothing. Your desire to believe that after death, you will not be the same as before his conception, is only due to the ability to HomoSapiens thinking.
But the essence of something does not change: you did not have prior to conception, you will not be after death (the body does not count)

Post has been editedandroid_simba - 14.02.19, 16:14

* android_simba It from your point of outlook. I believe in something else.
Your desire to believe that "prior to conception, we were nothing after death, we too will become nothing", it is only due to the ability to HomoSapiens thinking.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 14.02.19, 16:19

Rep: (190)
PalychRv @ 14.02.2019, 16:16*
* android_simba I believe in something else.
Your desire to believe that "prior to conception, we were nothing after death, we too will become nothing", it is only due to the ability to HomoSapiens thinking.

When you hold a brick in his hand and let go of him, he falls down or goes up? It is certainly possible to believe that he will fly up, but the facts belie this.
In my example, I have no faith and facts. I do not remember who I was before conception, and no one remembers. Hence we can assume that we do not exist. After the death, we also cease to exist. Therefore, both states under the sign of equality.

However, the theme of subjectivity)

Post has been editedandroid_simba - 14.02.19, 17:19

android_simba @ 14.02.19, 16:13*
the essence remains the same: you did not have prior to conception, you will not be after death
We have been before and will be after. And you too. : Secret:

android_simba @ 14.02.19, 17:18*
Well, thank God. : Lol:

android_simba @ 14.02.19, 16:18*
I do not remember who I was before conception, and no one remembers. Hence we can assume that we do not exist. After the death, we also cease to exist. Therefore, both states under the sign of equality.
Prior to his 1year or 3 there, by your logic, you also do not exist - you do not remember. And after death, sooooo debatable - there nobody else, almost, did not return, and because there is not yet know.
In my example, I have no faith and facts.
I understood: the fact of the "x" equaled you with the "y" fact. And they are both theoretical and backed by the moral and spiritual.
Then yes ... therefore we consider the subjective opinion ... share views.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 14.02.19, 19:29

Gardener @ 02/14/19, 18:02*
We have been before and will be after. And you too. : Secret:
You should not have so directly and loudly - schA injure consciousness ...

* PalychRv , Come on "you". : Friends:

Thank you for having formulated the answer to it all. :)

Post has been editedgardener - 14.02.19, 21:18

Gardener @ 02/14/19, 20:17*
let the "you". : Friends:
I'd love to .... but the chain of command has not been canceled .... we are all on the forum, you are in uniform. The QMS, or if there is foul language when it agrees. And all this formality, etiquette contrived .... important as attitude and how to think about the person.

* PalychRv If it is more convenient to "you", then the same will be the case. : Thank_you:

And about the "chain of command" - in this thread, I'm the same user as you. The topics, which supervise, there is a difference it is in opportunities, but their supervisors use to help users, not for anything else. So, if you want, I'll be glad to go on "you", but it really does not matter))

Post has been editedgardener - 14.02.19, 21:32

Jafet BOY @ 14.02.19, 22:44*
One of the characteristics of God - hearts, He sees that the person chooses in the future, but it will not break.
Then there is no sense in humanity, for seeing our solutions have long known who is in a far fall - the Day of Judgment with the result.
Moreover, God Framed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden - he knew the choice, the decision Eve, but did nothing.
And then, fearing man drove all from the garden. I could also solve all at once on the spot ...
And then even more interesting - that would have to be God to Abraham and his people, he concluded a contract with him.
Jafet BOY @ 14.02.19, 22:44*
And it says it is a spiritual person aged
We have dealt with the spiritual fathers. I do not have them. There is a spiritual father.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 15.02.19, 00:09

Rep: (91)
* PalychRv ,

You have stated that I myself am stating to all my fellow believers. :) However, they say that the perfect God knows better than us and this is his universe, he does with it what he wants

* Father brown Maybe I'm mistaken ... but based on the same scriptures, so I personally understand that the gods were not one or two .... That Abraham and his people became our already familiar (to forgive me for He taftologiyu) God and in respect of the promises of God and Abraham, kill, destroy thousands of people from different nations ... We, our people and not just before the coming of Jesus, was himself a god and it was true norm. Then or what has changed at the top, or is His Will and Idea, we have a Jesus as the Son of God.
Right now, but God offers salvation through Christ. Even if there are other gods, then by them for the salvation of applications for no man, or who hides. This if very briefly and I like pondering.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 15.02.19, 00:25

Of course, I don’t want to insult the feelings of believers, but in my opinion, the biblical God either does not like to keep his word, or has some "spiritual deviations" ...

At first, He said, "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," and allowed the Jews
to kill women and children of other nations with impunity (if I am not mistaken, Babylon is an example of this).
God promised Moses that he would "enter the promised land," but that never happened.

Before that, God skillfully expelled Adam and Eve — perfect,all-seeing God disappeared somewhere at the time of "seduction", then came from nowhere and began to call the above mentioned ones. Personally, I find this situation strange and I even had a theory that the devil and God is one person, one character. Something like this...

Posted 02/15/2019 00:28:

* PalychRv ,

In general, in order to be saved, one must find Eden and taste the fruit of the knowledge of good. After all, God didn’t create it with simple together with the tree of knowledge of evil!

Posted 02/15/2019, 00:29:

I mean the tree of life

* Father brown There is variation: God the Father is the sons of the gods or other Gods
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

Posted on 02/15/2019, 00:31:

Father Brown @ 02/14/19, 23:26*
In general, in order to be saved, one must find Eden and taste the fruit of the knowledge of good. After all, God didn’t create it with simple together with the tree of knowledge of evil!
You are wrong two times, and this is because of what I know, and not taking into account that we are likely to ubyut as soon gather to look for.

* PalychRv ,

By the way ... About God the Son. Personally, my doubts creep in that Jesus is a symbol of a hero that the ancient Jews invented during the persecutions. For example, in England there is an analogue - King Arthur, who, by the way, according to the British belief, also had to come and “glorify” his people.

Post has been editedFather brown - 15.02.19, 00:47

* PalychRv ,

Well, think for yourself. For some reason, Father God left the coordinates of Eden (alas, I cannot provide a place from the scripture). He put the angel in custody, which in general is not surprising - free cheese only in a mousetrap. And now, starting from the opinion that God had already planned the banishment from Adam and Eve of Eden, the creation of the tree of life very vividly indicates this. Theoretically, you can make an expedition to the alleged location of "Paradise on Earth", but the angel will need to somehow skew.

* Father brown I have reading, a lot of questions that are difficult to answer logical person, and referring to the Scriptures of God, the logic breaks down at times. Yes, I understand that the Bible is not a history book or interpretation of the intentions of its time ... but he wrote it, and He created us for us, it is unlikely that nebylo thing that a person reads it, there will be a lot of questions and doubts. And in ancient times, very few people knew how to read and write. It feels like it, the Bible, or someone podtasovanna, or is it part of some writings, but we only see this.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 15.02.19, 00:49

* PalychRv ,

There will be an “explosion” when it turns out that a servant of a rich merchant or king wrote the bible.

Posted 02/15/2019 00:52:

And no power or mysticism

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 23:06