What is a sense of life..‽

Rep: (1242)
What's the point

Attached Image

of life

We all asked ourselves about this or were going to ask; can we oust this question from the consciousness of the last forces or simply not before. Someone reading this now will ask himself why not.

If you give yourself the answer, then share with us. If you heard something convincing on this topic - also write.

To begin with, let's collect here the meanings of our lives. Such as we can see in any case ... And after that it will be possible to think about a common sense for all people. This question can also be answered, because how is man's fate, so is mankind’s fate‽

Write what is on a subject or so.

Post has been editedgardener - 06.02.19, 13:52

Rep: (9)
* Aynekko , This is your choice. ;)

Rep: (2238)
An interesting point: suppose that hell exists; who runs there is known to all. With what fright will this figure in the frying pan heat up and deal with water procedures with those who (some partially) share his views on the worldview? Attitude to them will be to a completely different - with blackjack and lovely ladies.
ZY The foregoing reflects reflections, nothing more.

* Zmejj ,
Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 18:44 *
With what fright will this figure in the frying pan heat up and deal with water procedures with those who (some partially) share his views on the worldview?

This is a common tale. Also heard from some. : D
You should not take seriously these myths.))

The gardener @ 11.02.2019, 20:43*
just not equal with man

Why? The nature of the phenomenon is the same, respectively, and the essence is the same. On the example of Buddhism, there is a way out, the path dao -tozh ultimately implies the merging of a person with the surrounding information field.

Posted 12/02/2019 19:58:

Jafet @ 12.02.2019, 19:52*
You should not take seriously these myths.))

The point is not in the myth itself, but in how the infa is presented in it. As for seriousness, there is one proverb:
Everything can be corrected, until the moment when it smells gray and characteristic horned comrades with forks will appear around.

Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 19:44*
suppose hell exists
Since childhood, I could not understand how God could create a place where his creations would beforeversuffer .. I do not understand. : unsure:
Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 19:53*
Why?
Well, in my understanding, God is the highest hierarchical point, if you imagine a pyramid, but man is not and he, for example, has a physical body. This is different.
Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 19:53*
example of Buddhism - there is a way out
This is close and clear to me.

Post has been editedgardener - 12.02.19, 20:30

* gardener, According to some data, this purgatory is on the ground in real time (around us), but this is not certain: D

Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 19:44*
suppose hell exists
When I thought about it now, I remembered howDante- so the devils ask what he is doing alive in hell, and Virgil says "He wanted it that way, who is free to do what he wanted, and stop speaking" ...Maybe not exactly quote.In Bulgakov, in the Master and Margarita, Woland also obeys the will of God.

Post has been editedgardener - 12.02.19, 20:37

The gardener @ 12.02.2019, 20:25*
This is close and clear to me.

: yes:
The texts are devoid of "water", and contain practical recommendations and advice.

Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 20:31*
purgatory is on earth in real time
Like heaven and hell. This understanding is close to me. ”
Zmejj @ 12.02.19, 20:38*
Texts are deprived of "water"
Water symbolizes information, by the way)

Post has been editedgardener - 12.02.19, 20:40

The gardener @ 12.02.2019, 20:39*
Water symbolizes information, by the way)

Occam's razor use;)

Rep: (2708)
Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 11:09*
All people on earth are creatures of God, but the majority are on their way to hell, doesn't the Creator know what awaits them there? He knows. There is death. Doesn't she want to save them? Wants.
But why not turn them away from this path?

Yes, and the children of God do not become automatic, for this to be born again.
There is no death there. Death is earthly, and in our understanding. And it's not about death, all people die. We can not kill or take away (kill), "the life given to us by Him, or the soul"; physically the body is dying, yes.
I think that He turns us away in every possible way, another thing is whether we want, see, hear, understand and, most importantly, are ready to accept his help.
Although I don’t understand very much .... and I don’t understand, most likely.

Jafet BOY @ 02/12/19 11:00*
Without a personal relationship with those whom the Lord puts on the ministry, salvation is impossible.
It seems to me that for his salvation, a rather personal relationship with Him. And the relations of those, others with Him will not help us in any way - this is not our cross.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 21:05

And this topic:
- what is life for all about, relationship with God, eternal life (existence)? Well, he lived righteously, deserved eternal existence (where, for what, and then, and whether it is good), such as Paradise. And what's the point then? Okay, there the Creator and His army of Angels (they know and understand why), although there are a lot of questions here ... it means they have war too, since the army has both fire and sword .... It means He’s not the only one, it means the war is coming somewhere out there in Them, because for war with us humans, it’s enough rain for days 40 or locusts .... and here there is a different dimension and sons - Angels. And what are we, for what - the kind of man? We don’t choose to be born to us at all, and if to be born, then white, black, narrow-eyed, not disabled, in a rich family, not in times of war, not in the mamba tribe ... but here again - they say: look like , you live on Earth, so that, the rules are as follows, but no - eternal torment, and yes, you have a choice - see me !!! There is an illusion of choice. Why not immediately decide everything in that Garden of Eden ?! And what those who settled with the right from Him after the Judgment do or will do, do not sit on the throne and see how some live forever in Paradise, and others in agony .... ??!
And why should He allow, give a chance, what would all this happen to us? After all, it was not difficult to push through or predict the course of development, because he sees everyone's heart, the Creator of everything, if he knows everything at all, and He knows everything ?!
I suppose that people know some small part of the reality (including all the Scriptures in all Religions) about what happened to him, man, in general, and the history of this development is hidden by someone.

P.S. long been inclined to think that the gods are not one, there are many of them and they are alive now and they are doing something there ... Just to man, given by Him alone human salvation, though no one really understands what it is and how and why ... but to live forever without troubles, sounds much better than living in eternal torment. Therefore, some lead faith, others fear. But there is no alternative in this regard, or it is hidden from our eyes, although there are many faiths ... it’s stupid to consider your true one. But since people are different in perception, assessment, mind, values, tastes, attitudes, physical strength and mental, skin color and eyes, etc., then assessment, conclusion, final acceptable to yourself, or the choice of that / other different due to the combination of all factors, which is higher. And there can be no one and the right answer for everyone or there is a way.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 22:37

* PalychRv ,
PalychRv @ 12.02.19, 20:04 *
It seems to me that for his salvation, a rather personal relationship with Him. And the relations of those others with Him will not help us in any way.

Look at your latest posts, you are considering a lot of options about the meaning of our life as a whole, and at the same time put all your words in the status of assumptions, because you don’t know exactly whether they are so, and at the same time you say that you sent have truth and truth from God, we do not need?

Post has been editedJafet BOY - 12.02.19, 22:42

Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 21:40*
and at the same time you say that those who are sent who have the truth from God do not need us?
I say:
- that for his salvation a personal relationship with Him is sufficient.
And not the attitude of those sent with Him.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 22:43

* PalychRv ,
PalychRv @ 12.02.19, 21:42 *
I say:
- that for his salvation a personal relationship with Him is sufficient.

How to get them? Personal relationships.

Post has been editedJafet BOY - 12.02.19, 22:44

Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 21:43*
How?
In what sense ? If you have a relationship with God, it seems to me that the ways will open for you, perhaps even you desire to be sent. You deny God, but at the same time you are waiting for messengers from Him for your salvation.

Posted 12/02/2019 22:48:

Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 21:43*
How to get them? Personal relationships.
I do not know who you pray that God is with you.
Matthew 7: 7-11

7 Ask, and it will be given to you; search and find; knock, and it shall be opened to you;
8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
9 Is there a man among you who, when his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
10 and when he asks for a fish, would he give him a serpent?
11 Therefore, if you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good things to those who ask Him?
Another thing is that you are going to ask and the path that the Lord will choose for you.

I am sure that if and when I would be ready for this and worthy, that the Lord would pay sinful and unrepentant attention to me, and had a contact with him, a relationship, then I would understand the essence and good intentions .... Most of the questions would have disappeared by themselves, become unnecessary, and my eyes and ears would open. And so, here they are only philosophizing on this topic, and, probably, I sin.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 12.02.19, 23:11

Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 21:40*
You are considering a lot of options about the meaning of our life as a whole, and at the same time put all your words in the status of assumptions, because you don’t know exactly whether
Wow, but you still know everything for sure - share !!!

* PalychRv , Our communication is meaningless, because everyone will stay with him anyway, do you not find? : D

Jafet BOY @ 12.02.19, 23:24*
Our communication is meaningless
is not a fact. We do not take measures with pipiski ... Perhaps, while reading, I will get something new for myself, or I will be able to see some things from a different angle. And perhaps I will abandon reading this thread, like many other branches here that do not evoke my interest.
I am not looking here for either truth or righteousness.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 13.02.19, 00:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 13:30