Lumia 550 - qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4) | WPinetrnals 2.3 Killer

Rep: (1)
Can I restore the phone Lumia 550 WM 10, if the standard utility can not help restore the phone?
She doesn’t see the phone, and if you select the item, the phone is not detected, then the Microsoft Lumia 550 model doesn’t.

Lumia Flash - also does not see the phone.

A normal reset does not seem to be available.

It happened like this:

I tried using my computer to unlock the Lumia 550 bootloader (it was already a good experience when everything was fine)

It reached the last search point of the Flash Profile Search, the phone rebooted, WPI 2.3 generated the Error Search Flash Search Profile.

The phone suddenly turned off the screen, 1-4 seconds after this error.

And ceased to be visible as "Phone"

From now on, he has a different name - "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4 or com 3)"

The phone is visible as a device - qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4) with the help of a utility from Qualcomm - Qfil

OS windows 10 Pro, 1809.

I tried to do a defot recovery through the Microsoft utility - it doesn't work, I tried on Windows7, windows 8.1, 10.

- The same result on the phone was a firmware, something like this:

RM1127_1078.0042.10586.13333.15447.03535C_retail_prod_signed.ffu (10.586) (1511)

The note:

The phone does not respond to pressing the power button and holding it.

As soon as you connect the phone to the computer via USB, Telofn responds with vibration, and in the computer it is defined as a device: qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4)

Is it possible to restore "at home?", Or at least put some firmware on a friend? Say an android?

I need the phone to turn on, and it has a SIM card (((

If you need a video, here is:

https://youtu.be/sKYP1dlNoEc

Here I just record from the screen.

I'm writing, the standard utility does not see the phone.

The device is not detected without the inserted battery - did as you wrote.

- did not insert the battery, connected via USB, there was a sound notification about the connection on the computer, and the phone produced a vibration.

But, the device doesn’t seem to be detected without AKM, and if you insert it without directly removing the USB, go to wdrt

And to choose there "the phone was not found, there are phones, but in this list it seems I don’t have my Lumia 550 RM 127 ..
Here is a screenshot:
1) https: //drive.google.c...HnmWN/view? usp = sharing

This window appears in case you choose any other phone from those offered:
2) https: //drive.google.c....Ujsqe/view? usp = sharing

Let me remind you, the phone as a "phone" the computer does not see exactly how<<qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008 (com4)>>and now QHSUSB_BULK

I have now installed another version of Windows 10 - 1511 Pro

This is displayed as "QHSUSB_BULK" - my phone

On version 1809, the actions you suggested did not help ... Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Help?

I wouldn’t like to get a new phone, I want to return from the next world Lumia 550

Is it still possible to save him? (

drn0167 @ 05.02.19, 10:42*
To roar

If you connect via USB, then there is no sound that the device is connected (standard notifications)
And I don’t see it in devices (

... This is the end ?

I tried a lot of things, but I can not cope with the restoration ...
Maybe someone had the experience of restoring such a device?

R-guys? Is there anyone alive?(((

"Can I reanimate the device" or not?

The 550th was good, and the new ones are expensive (((

I would like to restore the 550th!

Rep: (15)
* killyou11
Somewhere there was an article on XDA to restore the bootloader from a similar state. But thor2 is needed (it is usually in the folder with WDRT). If relevant, I can throw in QMS.

adel23444 @ 05/09/19 13:13*
adel23444, yes, the theme “Attempts to restore” my Lumia 550 is still relevant, I still have not thrown it out ..., although ... Now it seems to me that nothing will help her already ...
I sort of tried everything, tried to find out the answers, how to revive, but did people have a "little problem?" - for, their methods did not suit me. (I already had the experience of recovery, "Simple" let's say so)

And so, if you can, can you help me, adel23444?
I would really like to bring my phone back to life ..

What should I do to try to restore my “machine?”, Adel23444?
If not so hard, you can detail?)

p.s The phone is still in the same condition, it seems, nothing has changed.

Post has been editedkillyou11 - 09.05.19, 19:29

MY PROBLEM WITH THIS IS SOLVED!
HUGE THANKS TO THIS "SUPER-MAN">adel23444<
He is simply axy $% ^ & ** nen! : rolleyes: :)

Solving the problem by reference:
Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim

Let me remind you that I have Microsoft Lumia 550 (Windows Mobile 10)
This method helped me, did according to the instructions!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL PEOPLE !! (AND NOT THE PEOPLE ALSO, "Are there any such things here? ^. ^)

In general, very, very, very happy !!!!

My lumiya is LIVE! WORKS! "RISEN"!

Dude, adel23444, you are the BEST!

I already had ... ... ... "I lost hope" .... "I thought to bury her" ....

Thank! ^. ^

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 17:07