Running PC games on the phone | How to play computer games on a smartphone.

Rep: (23)
To begin with, it’s worth explaining that there are NO working ways to run x86 / 64 applications on arm processors and, as it were, I would not want to, but most likely they will not be. Therefore, downloading GTA V to your phone does not work. In order to at least play something, you will have to have a normal computer that will pull the game and stream this very toy to your phone. If there is one, then you can go to the first step - software. A lot of ready-made solutions are walking on the Internet, they certainly work, but to call a game what you see on your device will not work. It will be a slideshow with a huge delay. At the moment, the only solution is Nvidia shield streaming. This program encodes directly on the video card using a raw stream, the control works according to its protocol and the delay is again minimal. To start working with shield streaming, you need to install the latest Geforce Experience, as well as the drivers for the video card. Do not forget to enter it, without this, the PC will not pair with the smartphone) Next, you need to launch the Geforce Experience panel and go to the shield tab and turn on the GameStream. Now go to your smartphone or tablet. Here you need to download the Moonlight program. For android, there is also a version for iOS. Open the application and if you have Geforce running, then yours will appear in the list of computers. Click on it and wait a couple of seconds later a message with a code will appear on your phone, and on the pc a window to enter it, I hope you know what to do. After a successful connection, you will load a list of found games on the PC, if your favorite game is not there, then on the shield tab in Geforce, you can add its EXE. I also forgot the program settings, here I need to turn on the on-screen buttons AND select a bitrate with the extension. Now click on the desired one and play. As you can see, the devil works how, it’s difficult to control shooters without a connected gamepad, but it’ll work in racing.
Moonlight Program:https: //play.google.co...tails? id = com.limelight

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.08.19, 17:02