> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Interkey | screen keyboard

Rep: (2)
Paragon InterKey
version 3.0

Last update of the program in the header19.10.08

Attached Image

The main functions of InterKey and InterKey Portable:
  • autocomplete function automatically completing words entered via the keyboard (available only in the Professional); Provided the possibility of changing the number of displayed words when the tips (the default is 4 words), addition / removal of blanks after supporting words installation bases tips on the memory card and the ability to remove inactive bases tips to free up space in the main memory or the memory card (in depending on where the tips were installed base).
  • Possibility to install and use up to 60 layouts simultaneously
  • Customizable keyboard type (standard, 3D - look, color keyboard)
  • Support for "Gestures" (fast entering of capital letters, spaces, etc.)
  • Suitable switching between languages ​​(using more than one language layout)
  • Autorepeat function symbols (Autorepeat)
  • Additional alternative layouts for some languages

Homepage: pocket-pc-software.penreader.com

Download:
Version 2.0 standard: InterKeyPPC.zip
Version 2.0 Pro: InterKey2.zip
Version 2.0 Portable: input from an external portable keyboard in any supported language using the same keyboard layouts: InterKeyPortable.zip
Version 3.0: InterKey_3_0_Professional.rar

Developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Purchase legal version of "InterKey for Pocket PC"

Post has been editeddidex - 14.10.10, 16:14
Reason for editing: Added link to legal purchase

Rep: (371)
Those who want a cab-file (InterKey.arm.cab , 901KB): it is in the folder \ Windows \ Temp on the PC after running the exe file. Interkey recorded after the installation cab-file on the PDA, and not on the principle of SPB. The information is correct and the cab-file can be spread when someone needs. Direct links in the header /:

Rep: (990)
Homeboy @ 08.04.06 14:33:55
kalle, 08.04.06 02:10:07
Homeboy

And the rules to comply with?
A subject read? : Rtfm:

Well ya I read the rules of that type is the "native" software?

!

Rep: (318)
yashik ,
http://www.filebest.ru/1371

lenhenster That for the version in your archive ( InterKeyPPC.arm.cab , 736KB)? There is version 1.2, according to the smaller size of the cab file?

itInterKey 2.0 Standard (InterKey.arm.cab, 901KB), packaged using Pocket RAR 3.60 beta 1 . Key archival is not, the program is recordedafterinstallation, no rules are not violated.

Attached files

Attached fileInterKey.arm.rar(94.9 KB)

Rep: (93)
Does anyone know if you can change is achieved which is placed on the keyboard Clavey change file * .map and * .cch in the folder ... \ Windows \ LengKBD. In particular russian_phonetic.map and russian_phonetic.cch. I would like to correct a little keyboard layout (5 letters do not match the layout on my BB). And if so, what to change them?
thank

Rep: (93)
After CP disappears InterKey 2.0. Not exactly disappears - the keyboard appears, but it is completely empty, ie, without keys. We have to be installed in the new.
No one came across?
Thank.

Rep: (18)
2d0x , Daragoy in "the first message" is described in detail on the "... possibility to change the number of displayed words when ... tips, add / remove spaces after ..., installation tips database on the memory card and the option of deleting inactive bases tips .. . ", the possibility of" ... to install and use up to 60 layouts at the same time ... "and so on, but not a word of the language" avtopodskazok ". A screenshot shows word completion for anglitskago language.

Even the standard Claudia on the Pocket has an "autocomplete", but only in English.

I asked the question, because in the description explicitly stated, there is in this clave autocompletion in Russian. It is not always convenient to swing through a program MDRG to make. that it does not suit you.

The question remains open:
And do 2.0 autocompletion feature for the Russian language?

Post has been editedpapuas - 13.07.06, 10:04

Crokogen In the PRO version it is stated:
autocomplete function automatically completing words entered via the keyboard (available only in the Professional); Provided the possibility of changing the number of displayed words when the tips (the default is 4 words), addition / removal of blanks after supporting words installation bases tips on the memory card and the ability to remove inactive bases tips to free up space in the main memory or the memory card (in depending on where the tips were installed base).
I have the same GPRS and I'm not going to rock the PRO version in order to test and to please you a more accurate answer. If I am personally interested in more precise information, I would specify the details of the developers.

Rep: (0)
The Standart autocompletion definitely not. As far as I understand: this Claudia - it intended to have the hardware kbd and there is a hint to anything, because it is not visible onscreen Klawki. And like it - is part LENG.
LENG - complete Russification,
LENG OPTIMA - Klavka (in landscape mode, the entire screen is not on, no NUMPAD)
InterKey - Klavka of leng without prompting.
InterKey PRO - Klavka of leng prompted.
and there are portable or something else, such as specifically for the hardware keypad.
It seemed to me that everything looks like a cheeseburger:
CHEESE - $ 100
Cheese from Cisano - free of charge.
Patties with cheese from Cisano - $ 50.
Patties with cheese from Cisano with sauce - $ 60.

Rep: (414)
gavrila
Use SKTools to select the method of default input. I have no other way to make the intercom by default I did not work :(

Rep: (2)
Paragonovtsy vtihorya gathered new build в„–723.3347 (was в„–681.3121).
The list of changes is unknown. Campaign increased the number of layouts,
although the size of the dll-ok too little swelled up a little.

Rep: (38)
Know that it is not necessary to install anything paragonovskogo - damn leg pulled.

All the while exposed to the jackdaw Suggest words when entering text, regardless of ACenable 0 or 1 in the registry. How to remove glyuchok?

How to remove these things ?? Deleted .. all in the registry hangs in the installation and removal of anything is not present .. and everything is !! Even I've found! :)) that do ??

Rep: (42)
FedY @

Is Windows \ StartUp remove the link. Reboot the machine - if Claudia is still in the list, use the program SKTools (in Input Methods mode make this keyboard Disable)

PS The taste and color of comrades there, but I would listen to the wordsmobifan :
it is not necessary to install anything paragonovskogo

and there in her Ukrainian layout?

yarykk, 04.11.06 03:52:22
and there in her Ukrainian layout?

there is

Tell me please..
Posttavil InterKey 2.0 on the Qtek 9000.
WM5
Russifikator Leng qtek 9000
He added to the list of layouts Ukrainian ..
but it is not supported ..
those. list it like there .. but switch the language to Ukrainian, I can not ..
no on-screen keyboard is not on the outside ..

Rep: (4)
yarykk Switching languages ​​on the external keyboard to InterKey may not work (at least I do not work). You can use only one layout - if Ukrainian, then make sure that the list was only the Ukrainian keyboard layout.

Screen keyboard can simply be installed, if you put InterKey Portable.

Post has been editedMaxPain - 08.11.06, 00:22

I put on a demo ofsayta x51v with German WM5 a04. It prints strange - started normally, then the letters are not propechatavalis, but kept in memory after pressing the space bar to appear. After rebooting Axim went to a white screen. I do softriset - white screen. Hardriset do with saving my settings - white screen. Only after hardriseta with default system alive.

Very good prog!

Rep: (3)
Autocompletion for the Russian language there and work. A good dictionary is already built, remembers new words. This is the only Claudia whose tips with nearly all the procedure, it is critical for me (or who knows better ????)

Question - somebody found how to edit prompts base for the Russian language? Words of 3 letters, and very clever I do not need!
The Paragon answered this question inarticulate grunt type - "Everything will be fine, but then" :)

Post has been editedserzzzh - 16.01.07, 18:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 18:38