DIGMA DiCam 700 - Discussion | Discussion DIGMA DiCam 700
Digma DiCam 700
Do you like a Digma DiCam 700 action camera?
Yes [ 21 ] ** [65,63%]
Not really [ 10 ] ** [31,25%]
Not [ 1 ] ** [3,13%]
Is the camera worth its money?
Yes [ 27 ] ** [84,38%]
Not [ 2 ] ** [6,25%]
Total votes: 32

Rep: (627)
DiscussionDIGMA DiCam 700
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Additional photo
Box
Attached Image

Attached Image

Battery
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

My photos

Description of the device, characteristics, equipment
Short description
An action camera that can shoot 4K at 24FPS,sound recording quality is poor
there is a timelapse mode, Slow mo no to cool., great video recording, sound recording is bad
further see characteristics
Best review
Camera specifications
Number of lenses 1
Lens aperturebut170 пїЅ
Image stabilizer YES
Video resolution, max (horiz / vert) 2880x2160pix
Video file type mp4 (h.264)
Photo Resolution 16 Mp
Manual photography YES
Video recording mode 12160p (2880x2160), 24 frames / sec.
The video recording mode is 21440p (2560x1440), 30 frames / sec.
Video recording mode 31080p (1920x1080), 60/30 frames / sec.
4720p video recording mode (1280x720), 120/60 frames / sec.

Max. number of frames / s for max. permissions 24 cad / s
Low light video YES
Built-in display YES
Type of display color
Diagonal integrated display 2 "
Built-in display resolution 320x240
Built-in microphoneYES
Sound recording YES
Number of built-in microphones 1
Memory card support microsd
Recommended Memory Card ClassGrade 10 and up
Maximum memory card capacity 64 GB
Wi-Fibuilt
USB availabilityYES
USB, connector type microusb
HDMI, availability YES
HDMI, connector type microhdmi
Tbattery type li-ion battery
Battery capacity
1050 mAh
Case included YES
Case Type Included box for underwater photography (up to 30 meters)
Mount on the steering wheel included YES
USB cable included YES
Other accessories includedThe main mount. Fastening for a flat surface. Fastening for a curved surface. Adapter and fixed base. Adapter Bracket 1. Adapter Bracket 2. Frame. Clip. Fastening in the shape of the letter j. Additional adhesive tape 3m. Napkin. A set of screeds. Bandage-bandage.
Black colour
Weight(without battery)65.4 g
Camera body materialplastic
Dimensions59x29x41mm
FeaturesThe front oled display displays information about the shooting mode, date and battery charge. Night mode, Diving, wdr, time lapse, gyro stabilization, motion sensor, screen rotation
Equipment
  1. DiCam 700 action camera
  2. Waterproof box
  3. Main mount
  4. Bicycle mount
  5. Flat surface mount
  6. Fastening for a curved surface
  7. Adapter and fixed base
  8. Adapter Bracket 1
  9. Adapter bracket 2
  10. Frame
  11. Clip
  12. J-shaped fastener
  13. Additional 3M adhesive tape
  14. Napkin
  15. Set of screeds
  16. Bandage bandage
  17. Battery
  18. Usb cable
  19. User's manual
  20. Warranty card

Firmware
Quick Start Guide
Quick User Guide (6.70 Mb)download
Revision 2
Updated Software Version (2.91 Mb)download - revision 2
Upgrade instructions are located inside the archive. Attention! This firmware is intended for revision 2 devices. Reference: the production date and revision of the device can be determined by the device serial number. The serial number is usually listed on the box and on the device (for smartphones under the battery). As an example, let us examine in detail the serial number: DTT7026AWBK42ACCK02051 To make it easier to select the necessary numbers, divide the serial number into groups: DTT7026 AW BK 4 2 A CK 02051 DTT7026 - service information, model code in the device registry AW - service information, code and subcode of the device processor BK - device color (BK-black - black) 4 - memory size 2 - device revision (second) A - device production year (A - 2014, B - 2015, C - 2016, D - 2017, E - 2018, F 2019, G - 2020) C - month of production of the device (1 - January, 2 - February, 3 - March, 4 - April, 5 - May, 6 - June, 7 - July, 8 - vgust 9 - September A - October, Bed and - in November, the C - December) K- service code 02051 - the device instance number. In the example above, you need firmware for revision 2. What firmware you need, you must independently determine your serial number. If the firmware for your revision is not presented, please do not update the firmware, this may lead to the failure of the device.
Revision 1
Updated Software Version (2.83 Mb)download - revision 1
Upgrade instructions are located inside the firmware.

Corrections:

-improvement of the camera with the application

Attention! This firmware is intended for revision 1 devices. Reference: the production date and revision of the device can be determined by the device serial number. The serial number is usually listed on the box and on the device (for smartphones under the battery). As an example, let us examine in detail the serial number: DTT7026AWBK42ACCK02051 To make it easier to select the necessary numbers, divide the serial number into groups: DTT7026 AW BK 4 2 A CK 02051 DTT7026 - service information, model code in the device registry AW - service information, code and subcode of the device processor BK - device color (BK-black - black) 4 - memory size 2 - device revision (second) A - device production year (A - 2014, B - 2015, C - 2016, D - 2017, E - 2018, F 2019, G - 2020) C - month of production of the device (1 - January, 2 - February, 3 - March, 4 - April, 5 - May, 6 - June, 7 - July, 8 - vgust 9 - September A - October, Bed and - in November, the C - December) K- service code 02051 - the device instance number. In the example above, you need firmware for revision 2. What firmware you need, you must independently determine your serial number. If the firmware for your revision is not presented, please do not update the firmware, this may lead to the failure of the device.

Data fromoff the site
Useful
Battery
Picture
Battery dimensions
Picture
The reason for the problem with the microphone, as well as its solution.
Reviews
Picture
Matrix
the matrix AR0238 has a physical resolution of 2 megapixel, and it is physically maximum that it can do without interpolation 1080p / 60sec, and all that is written above this resolution (1440p, 2160p and 16mp resolution for photographing) is interpolation

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder posts to add links toor a topstarter (TC) inQMS.

Post has been editeddA5niles - 09.06.19, 07:57
Reason for editing: Edit

It most likely works via WIFI

No, Just when the phone is connected to the camera, the remote will not work.

* dogma or management only from phone or only from the remote

Both this and that is impossible

Post has been editeddA5niles - 17.02.19, 17:20

Rep: (5)
Lenok150672 @ 17.02.19, 20:11*
Tell me, what wires can I use in this procedure? I also want to try to replace the microphone, I bought this camera yesterday, but you can’t say no sound at all. If there is, can a reference?

There is no video, there is a photo above, you unsolder a microphone from the standard camera action wires and solder another microphone to the same wires.
p / s I think in any cell repair shop you quickly and inexpensively solder the microphone from the phone)

Rep: (1)
* ak810
I know how to solder myself, removed the microphone from the Panasonic radio telephone .. It is also too big, but I think there is a compartment where there should be a regular microphone, you just need to remove it .. The question is still, how to remove the glass? I watched videos, but there are not many others, you can just pry them with a knife .. And ours? Sucker? Or is it enough to remove the cover? There are three screws, I unscrewed, but then I hung up))) How to crawl to the microphone? Could you tell?

* dA5niles,
Yes, I looked, but there the guys remove the glass. just hooking a knife. So it will not. Could not approach. It was easy to take off only the lid where the lens itself was, but apparently it was impossible to get close to the microphone .. It is necessary to remove the glass, disconnect the cable .. In general, it is still hanging ..)))

Lenok150672 @ 02.18.19, 00:31*
I know how to solder myself, removed the microphone from the Panasonic radio telephone .. It is also too big, but I think there is a compartment where there should be a regular microphone, you just need to remove it .. The question is still, how to remove the glass? I watched videos, but there are not many others, you can just pry them with a knife .. And ours? Sucker? Or is it enough to remove the cover? There are three screws, I unscrewed, but then I hung up))) How to crawl to the microphone? Could you tell?

It is enough to remove the top cover, there are 6 screws to unscrew, the cable can not be disconnected.
Then hook the usb and hdmi connectors with a knife so that they come out of the holes, then carefully lift the entire assembly out of the case (as the book opens), it will not fully exit, it will hold the rear screen loop. But this will be enough to bite off excess plastic (in order to position the microphone) and solder the microphone itself.

There are explanations, but the screws are actually 6.
https: //www.youtube.co...oik0Y&feature=youtu.be

Attached images
Attached Image

Although it is better to disconnect the cable, it will be more convenient.

* ak810
Thank you for explaining in detail. All the same, I am female) and it is more difficult for me to understand all this. Although I can do almost everything by step-by-step instructions .. One bolt is located right under the black wire, and the black wire is almost tight, this is what the wires are for? Wi-Fi? It turned out painlessly to unscrew only three bolts. The remaining three are difficult to access. Another question is plastic, where was the microphone jack, what is it for? if you remove it completely? I don’t hurt? I mean that plastic where the microphone was located, I cut it, or rather, cut it with a nipper and carefully ground it with an engraver. The microphone with the receiver is large, I didn’t solve the problem even after finishing the file with the doping, the lid does not close. And again: if I remove the old microphone with a soldering iron and solder new wires in its place, right? So that the stuffing is not completely pulled out. Sorry that there are a lot of questions) I can of course carry it to the workshop, but I would like to do it myself)

Post has been editedLenok150672 - 18.02.19, 11:44

* Lenok150672,
1. This is the plate I'm talking about.
2. the bolt is difficult to access. (Everything looks ugly in the photo, in fact everything is more decent: rolleyes :)))
The microphone does not fit and already upilinny in the trash)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLenok150672 - 18.02.19, 12:49

It was easier for me, the microphone was soldered with wires, it was soldered on your board, like in Hawkeye Firefly 7S, here, alas, it will not work without pulling out the fillings to solder the microphone. Then of course you can also solder the wires there.
And you can safely bite off the plastic, I highlighted the places in the photo where I bit off the plastic, and I also stuck out the microphone until I bit off.

Here you can see, here is closer to your version of digma (Hawkeye Firefly 7S), there is a photo there:
Hawkeye Firefly 7S - Discussion
Search the search in that topic, there is also a lot of writing about the microphone.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedak810 - 18.02.19, 19:50

Black posting, this is from the wifi antenna, unscrew the bolt with a thin screwdriver)

* ak810
Thanks for the help: thank_you: everything turned out, the sound is now loud-surprising)))

* Lenok150672,
You are welcome)

Rep: (4)
The campaign is all one-on-one, there is only a question about the console and it most likely works through WIFI

Compare today Digma DiCam 700https://www.mvideo.ru/…m-700-chernyi-10013053and DIGMA DiCam 72Chttps: //www.citilink.r...eo/action_cams/479496/

Visually indistinguishable. Both sound lousy. The difference is only in the configuration. Merlion for its retail Citylink, orders DIGMA DiCam 72C, with car kit and remote control. And to all other retail chains, it sells the Digma DiCam 700 model.

Right now in thought, I don’t really need a car kit, but I wouldn’t have refused the remote control ... Again, in m.video, this camera will cost me 2,840 rubles when making an online payment, and in cityline 3,292 rubles. That's the dilemma, is the console worth this overpayment? : wallbash:

Question to the owners of the camera. Interested in working on WiFi. What application do you use to connect with a smartphone? Can I write images on a smartphone? With a computer, is it possible to fix it (camera) if they are on the same WiFi network?

NikAndr111 @ 02.26.19, 8:23*
What application do you use to connect with a smartphone?

https: //play.google.co...ls? id = com.mifeng.ldcam

Posted on 02/26/2019 08:34 AM:

NikAndr111 @ 02.26.19, 8:23*
Can I write images on a smartphone?
Yes

DA5niles @ 02.26.19, 11:33*
dA5niles

Another question for you, how can a webcam work when connected to a PC?

If possible, check with me + to karma: D

* NikAndr111 , I didn’t connect my computer to it: unsure:
Now I will try of course
And the range of wi-fi from the camera itself is not very large (even small)

Post has been editeddA5niles - 26.02.19, 09:23

* NikAndr111 ,
Do you mean webcam over WiFi or cable?

DA5niles @ 02.26.19, 12:34*
Do you mean webcam over WiFi or cable?

I mean by cable. It is true in the reviews they write that the native (complete) cable is completely lousy. If possible, connect the normal cable to the PC.

* NikAndr111 ,
Yes, you cannot transfer data through the cable in the set

And on the cable to the computer I managed to connect many times

Post has been editeddA5niles - 28.02.19, 07:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 10:46