Mpow T5
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
True Wireless AptX codec headphones

Device characteristics
Aptx

Devices that fail to pair with headphones
Most likely the problem lies in the version of Android. On most Android 9 devices, headphones cannot be found among Bluetooth devices, however, some participants still managed to connect the Mpow T5 to Android 9 smartphones.
Devices with Android 9, which currently cannot pair with headphones:
proof
Devices with Android 9, on which the pairing with headphones is currently successful:
LeEco Le Max
Xiaomi mi8
Samsung galaxy s9

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 12.03.19, 21:26

Rep: (41)
* PalychRv,
If it weren’t, then in the list of codecs it would be absent

Rep: (2717)
* timotv ,))) where does this confidence come from? On Oreo, everyone got this item, the menu itself, but there is no real support for all the codecs listed in the system (firmware), on some devices.
It’s just that we often drive different round dances with phones. As an example, a branchaptX ™ , they often "finish" codec support. You have the type of flagship Mi8, android 9 - it should be 'out of the box'.
Timotv @ 01/29/19, 10:25 PM*
Such a problem is only with BT Mpow t5 ears, and only on Mi8. On Mi 6, there is no such problem.
Most likely, since you are the only user in this regard, this is a Mi8 problem on Miui Global.
I took the Mi 6 smartphone with Android 8 and localized MIUI firmware (MIUIPro) and it shows aptX codec:
MIUIPro is a custom firmware already finished and with 'goodies'. Perhaps 10.1 is still underexplored ... but what about Developer?

Post has been editedPalychRv - 30.01.19, 02:19

As with the test: smart in your pants pocket, turn your head left / right. Does the sound disappear?

Rep: (2717)
Wynr @ 01/30/19, 1:25*
As with the test: smart in your pants pocket, turn your head left / right. Does the sound disappear?
Do you believe that! Okay, there maybe interference ... Through 1-2 walls the signal breaks through, but from the priest to the head there is interference!

* PalychRv,
Yes. The wall is the wall, and the body is the body. The main thing for me is to pass such a test, but I don’t listen through the walls

Post has been editedwynr - 30.01.19, 02:47

Rep: (2)
Long chose TWS ears. Ordered 17 T5 numbers. I’m waiting, I’m pounding with impatience. Stuck in 'sent to destination country' status. Arghhhhhh

* lycanpukan1, and throw off the link to your seller?

Posted on 1/30/2019 08:55:

Tryndets, and what, it can be))? How do people take if such a trash?

Posted on 1/30/2019 08:58 AM:

Ilyich 89 @ 01/29/2019, 23:23*
* grigosha ,
I stick them in such a way that they generally stick out of their ears as much as possible, it seems to me more comfortable.

Wear a hat like?

Ilyich 89 @ 01/29/2019, 21:37*
Who got what kind of headphones? My box was killed, not a single shipping film factory, just headphones, case, box.

Well, work well?

Rep: (78)
Dimonprodigy @ 01.30.19, 8:53*
Wear a hat like?

At home I only wear ears

Posted on 1/30/2019 09:07 AM:

Dimonprodigy @ 01/30/19 9:00 AM*
Well, work well?

Aha

Rep: (37)
If I get a smart sharply out of my pocket or shake, the sound is interrupted, but not often.
Today, the right earphone fell off and did not reconnect. I had to stick back in the case, and then in the ears. There is no other option?
I play Ingress, so the phone is in my pocket, then back. Constantly pulling back and forth. Interruption problems due to this.

Rep: (8)
Ilyich 89 @ 01.29.19, 19:14*
No left ear previous track, on the right - the next

It does not work, if you are sure of this, write on what it is 100% working! Telfon + OS

Rep: (12)
There is a question:
Connected to smart, now I want to taboo, how to connect them to taboo? Disconnected from the smart, now how to connect them, the search does not find any device?

* mahim
As I understand it, you need to remove the pairing from the headphones themselves. And then make a new one.
It just happened to me. Or I myself did not fully understand.

Basayev @ 01/30/19, 10:16*
Phone + OS

read in the signature is not fate? We are not playing a judge here so that someone proves something. I said how it works for me. If it doesn’t work for you, you need to deal specifically with your case. I am not a pioneer with these ears. Even when this thread was not there, people already wrote about it - press the left earphone once - the previous track, the right earphone - the next. Press to the first signal (1.5 seconds somewhere). If you press to the second signal, the ear turns off. Once a short press on either ear is a pause. So it works for me.

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 30.01.19, 10:32

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 20:56*
- why the connection is double, for two ears;
- both are equal or one leading;
- is it possible to listen separately - L and R separately ???

Both headphones are main, work separately, you can also talk separately.

Rep: (12)
* syndicate_rus
How to remove in headphones, instructions at home.
How to remove pairing in headphones or enter pairing mode?

Post has been editedmahim - 30.01.19, 10:46

How to remove pairing in headphones?

It seems like you need to press a button on one of the headphones when they are in a case. And release after the red color of the notification goes out.
Like so. He suffered for a long time. But if it doesn’t work, then it’s not my fault :)

Post has been editedsyndicate_rus - 30.01.19, 10:47

mahim
As I understand it, you need to remove the pairing from the headphones themselves. And then make a new one.
It just happened to me. Or I myself did not fully understand.

There is a question:
Connected to smart, now I want to taboo, how to connect them to taboo? Disconnected from the smart, now how to connect them, the search does not find any device?

Read the manuals at least to the headphones, you need to turn on the headphones in pairing mode.
(remove from the case and press on the earphone 2 times to start flashing orange, after which you can connect to the new device).

1. The charge level of the ears is displayed as a pop-up message for a few seconds when you connect your ears to the smart. After this message disappears - is it already impossible to see the charge level anywhere?
2. Can someone give a description of the headphone indications? When and how they blink, in what modes, in what color

Ilyich 89 @ 01/30/19, 10:30 a.m.*
Basayev @ 01/30/19, 10:16
Phone + OS

read in the signature is not fate? We are not playing a judge here so that someone proves something. I said how it works for me. If it doesn’t work for you, you need to deal specifically with your case. I am not a pioneer with these ears. Even when this thread was not there, people already wrote about it - press the left earphone once - the previous track, the right earphone - the next. Press to the first signal (1.5 seconds somewhere). If you press to the second signal, the ear turns off. Once a short press on either ear is a pause. So it works for me.

Ek. You are a bold master, it can also be written on the fence, and now everyone needs to believe in it, you need to understand and understand what the reason is.
In the manual for headphones there is no such option! Only switching on a long tap on any of the headphones to the next track + regular tap stop / pause.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 04:58