Mpow T5
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
True Wireless AptX codec headphones

Device characteristics
Aptx

Devices that fail to pair with headphones
Most likely the problem lies in the version of Android. On most Android 9 devices, headphones cannot be found among Bluetooth devices, however, some participants still managed to connect the Mpow T5 to Android 9 smartphones.
Devices with Android 9, which currently cannot pair with headphones:
proof
Devices with Android 9, on which the pairing with headphones is currently successful:
LeEco Le Max
Xiaomi mi8
Samsung galaxy s9

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 12.03.19, 21:26

Rep: (41)
PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 20:25*
You check at the connection exactly where the screen is now with you.

"Connected (except HSP / HFP), active (media)"

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2694)
That you yourself connected, because without profiles HSP / HFP you can not hear the other person when you call ?!
Now look at the developer’s menu which codec is activated and what you can choose.

Rep: (77)
* PalychRv , probably just agree with you. Now a question about water resistance. Is it stated like IP7X? But personally, my buttons on the ears are set so that there is a sickly gap, where will any drop fall - is this normal?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 29.01.19, 21:34

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 21:22*
That you yourself connected, because without profiles HSP / HFP you can not hear the other person when you call ?!

I can not answer this question, because I do not know what this inscription means at all.
PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 21:22*
Now look at the developer’s menu which codec is activated and what you can choose.

I have already sent this screen:
Mpow T5 [Other] (Post timotv # 81832433)
- "System selection (default)"

Ilyich 89 @ 01.29.19, 20:31*
But personally, my buttons on the ears are set so that there is a sickly gap, where will any drop fall - is this normal?
I know the 100% solution ...: rofl:
Theoretically, this is normal - just a plastic, a button, not a chip and not a part of the chip; just presses the switch, the limit switch ... There is insulation between the iron and the stop button.

Who got what kind of headphones? My box was killed, not a single shipping film factory, just headphones, case, box. I did not take a gift, but I still have questions. Is it all or only me? If only there were not restored, not used.

Posted on 1/29/2019 at 21:38:

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 21:36*
I know the 100% solution

Score? : D

Although in any case, I like the ears. At one time, the Nokiev’s plugs were vacuum, cool, I don’t remember the model, Sony Ericsson Wolkman was also quite good, and now at work there are HD 429, 449 senhi. Vacuum standard houses are from the Samsung box. Alive since the days of note 2 and galaxy c3, not killed and the sound quality is not the bottom. I can say that MPO is of course space convenience, especially if this is the first TVS ears

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 29.01.19, 21:42

Ilyich 89 @ 01.29.19, 20:37*
Score? : D
No, no .... we are Slavs - put in a glass of water.

Ilyich 89 @ 01.29.19, 21:37*
Who got what kind of headphones? My box was killed, not a single shipping film factory, just headphones, case, box. I did not take a gift, but I still have questions. Is it all or only me? If only there were not restored, not used.

I have the same

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 21:41*
put in a glass of water.

In such cases, I prefer a glass of unfiltered: D let's see how else the ears will feel in conjunction with the vikefon BT-B21, which is to arrive the other day ...

Posted on 1/29/2019 at 21:44:

I have the same

Phew, relieved. Although, on the other hand, the question to the manufacturer is that it is difficult to paste a transp. Film and to put it a little more securely?

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 21:36*
There is insulation between the iron and the stop button.

is not a fact. And then, the water through the mesh of the sound channel will not pass?

water through the mesh of the sound channel will not pass?
I think so calculation for a vacuum in the ears. Since they sit very tight, if you choose the right ambyushury. If I pull it out of my ear, I need to apply force, pressure is created, so water should not get through the net, my opinion.
Of course, if you pull the earpiece out of your ear and throw it into the water, I think there will be little good. I will not check ok? : D

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 29.01.19, 21:49

* timotv , here I will not say from the production. depends how did.
IPX7 itself means that it can be immersed in water for 0.5 m for 30 minutes. without harm to the full functionality of the device. So do the test itself. And so, withstands immersion to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
In general, there should be a special. mesh is water repellent or with a pass in one direction, as on phones and navigators.

Post has been editedPalychRv - 29.01.19, 21:52

Rep: (32)
And I cut one ear and the second did not connect. The idea is not necessary? Right active, left itself connects to the right. Just by pulling out the left one first, I will not connect and that's it. How generally correct?)

Rep: (19)
Guys, when playing music, the diodes on the headphones flash? Really fall asleep in the headphones on your side?

Post has been editedpsysmileman - 29.01.19, 22:33
Reason for editing: Completed

I have Mi 8 with Android 9 and the official MIUI Global 10.1.
I took the Mi 6 smartphone with Android 8 and localized MIUI firmware (MIUIPro) and it shows aptX codec:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtimotv - 29.01.19, 22:32

Rep: (7)
* psysmileman
Blink, not often but blink, stick, I think it will not sleep very much)

Rep: (32)
And who wears them? As I understand it here is purely on the individual characteristics of the ears. I like the picture in the advertisement does not go. Not that I would strive for it, but just interesting. Closer to the horizontal position is obtained)

* grigosha ,
I stick them in such a way that they generally stick out of their ears as much as possible, it seems to me more comfortable. Yes, everything is individual, as in advertising - not convenient for me

There is a problem on Mi 8:
The volume control of the sound is non-linear - at the minimum division the volume is high, then at the second - even louder, i.e. the normal volume level, the following levels are prohibitively loud, the last four are hardly distinguishable by level.
Such a problem is only with BT Mpow t5 ears, and only on Mi8. On Mi 6, there is no such problem.

Post has been editedtimotv - 29.01.19, 23:33

I have Mi 8 with Android 9 and the official MIUI Global 10.1.
Then on the branch of the device, to clarify whether there is support for aptX in the miui globule (miui) - they should know, and if so, get aptX.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.07.19, 01:14