Mpow T5
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
True Wireless AptX codec headphones

Device characteristics
Aptx

Devices that fail to pair with headphones
Most likely the problem lies in the version of Android. On most Android 9 devices, headphones cannot be found among Bluetooth devices, however, some participants still managed to connect the Mpow T5 to Android 9 smartphones.
Devices with Android 9, which currently cannot pair with headphones:
proof
Devices with Android 9, on which the pairing with headphones is currently successful:
LeEco Le Max
Xiaomi mi8
Samsung galaxy s9

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 12.03.19, 21:26

Rep: (60)
Suddenly, who will be able to measure the thickness of the sound channel, under the foam ear cushions. [
Attached Image

Post has been editedgerra2000 - 29.01.19, 16:31
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (3)
This morning took these ears. Ordered the 15th. Delivery I think is very fast. I listen all day, really intermittently, everything is fine. I try different ear cushions until I understand with which I feel more comfortable. A pause is placed when you shortly press a button on any of the headphones, the next track - pressing with a hold until a beep sounds, I don’t know how to turn on the previous one. With the sound quality I will not say. It suits me, but I have no hearing. We will test further.

Rep: (7)
I put the skins, which are long, they do not fit into the case, I probably need to cut it)) well, I did not hear the difference in the sound, I will test it.
I walk with them in the morning and in the evening, before the metro is 20 minutes, and I travel 40 minutes in the subway, everything is fine, they don’t fall out, they don’t interfere.
I didn’t charge by the way, initially all four diodes were burning, now it’s like three or a half, or three. I will wait for one and put it on charge.

Rep: (78)
SergExp @ 01.29.19, 18:42*
hold down to beep

No left ear previous track, on the right - the next

Posted 01/29/2019 19:14:

SergExp @ 01.29.19, 18:42*
With the sound quality I will not say. It suits me, but I have no hearing. We will test further.

The quality is good, but comparing with 1more ibfree without apth, I do not see the difference. Bass appears only at high volume ...
My ears are all cool, except for the packaging, it is terrible, there were no pimples, the box was dead, there was no factory film. But there was no scratch. Question on the connection with the devices.
1. If I have 3 devices - smart, transmitter and laptop, and I constantly want to reconnect between them, what should I do? Bluetooth on all 3 is always on. Ears cling to the last successfully podkbchennuyu device. If I need another device, then just hands to reconnect?
2. Connecting the ears to 2 devices, such as smart and laptop, perhaps?
3. There are no sound level controls on the buttons in the headphones? I mean, maybe a triple tap or something

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 29.01.19, 19:17

Rep: (2)
From reviews on Ali
Additional feedback after 7 days

If you walk down the street and the phone is in the back pocket of your pants, the connection with the headphones is constantly lost. although the sound itself is a score of 4, there are both bass and clear tops

Where is the phone then?

dimonprodigy @ 01.29.19, 19:28*
From reviews on Ali

I do not have that

Rep: (2)
. If I have 3 devices - smart, transmitter and laptop, and I constantly want to reconnect between them, what should I do? Bluetooth on all 3 is always on. Ears cling to the last successfully podkbchennuyu device. If I need another device, then just hands to reconnect?

And how do you think headphones should cling, empirically determine what?))

Dimonprodigy @ 01/29/19 19:33*
empirically determine

I do not know, priorities can set. Therefore, I ask

Rep: (41)
Mpow t5 ears came. Although the box and the case is written BH332A.
People, please tell me how to check which codec is activated?

Attached images
Attached Image

codec

In the settings of the blue-tooth go. There should be aptx small print on each ear.
ZY On the rights of offtopic. My wife told me to give her those ears, and I need to take her 1more ibfree: rolleyes:

Post has been editedIlyich 89 - 29.01.19, 20:22

Rep: (2724)
Dimonprodigy @ 01.29.19, 18:28*
Where is the phone then?
Here another question suggests itself - where are the ears ?? For the rules. a person from the ear to the ass, as if not far away (exactly less than 30ft) and what would be the interference. : scratch_one-s_head:

PalychRv @ 01/29/19, 20:19*
to ass

Ears are probably there: D

Gerra2000 @ 01/29/19 16:29*
Suddenly, who will be able to measure the thickness of the sound channel, under the foam ear cushions.

5.54 mm

Attached images
Attached Image

check which codec is activated?
You check at the connection exactly where the screen is now with you.

Ilyich 89 @ 01.29.19, 20:17*
There should be aptx small print on each ear.

No:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (60)
* timotv , * timotv ,
Attached Image

* timotv ,

Attached images
Attached Image

* Ilyich 89 , so not on all the firmware. But the choice of the priority codec should be for everyone - here we choose from what is supported by both ears and smart and there is compatibility.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And a counter question on Mpow T5:
- why the connection is double, for two ears;
- both are equal or one leading;
- is it possible to listen separately - L and R separately ???

Post has been editedPalychRv - 29.01.19, 21:00

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 20:56*
choice of priority codec

By default, the best one is selected, as I understand it. If aptkh is not connected, then the device (smart) does not support it. Frankly, I did not hear the difference between apt and not apt. I connected 1more ibfree and mpow t5, and both of them connected in the xiaomi mi note 3, honor 9, a Lenovo g505s laptop, on which there is generally no blue tooth version 4.0 and there are no delays with smarts, so honestly now it seems like You can not overpay. The only thing, mpow is tws ears and in them aptkh is required to minimize, sort of. But in the floor of wireless 1more aptkh it may not be needed just because they are not tws. Sorry for the lyrics

Posted on 1/29/2019 at 21:05:

PalychRv @ 01.29.19, 20:56*
can I listen separately - L and R separately ???

It seems like L priorities, I understand, but at the same time. If you reach the left ear first, then the right ear, then you can put the right one in the box, the left one will continue to play. If at first I put the left in the box, then I turn off both ears. If you get the right ear out of boxing, then everything happens the other way around. Total, I understood so. In music, the main ear is the one that you get first. But when you call the main left. I think so

* Ilyich 89 , in theory, but I could be wrong, of course:
aptX will be better for games and videos, compared to aac on the same ears, should be; in terms of sound quality, I assume that the manufacturer is very strong and does not soar over it - it sounds pretty good for itself and that's it - we didn’t do deep tests for sure; There is support for codecs with a chip and that's it.
There are ears only sbc or aac with excellent sound ... but there prices are different). And then there are codecs, and IPX, and sound, and without interference (if the bodies are not from the priests))), and autonomy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 20:00