Netis AC1200 N1 - Discussion | [wifirouter]: up to 300 Mb / s Mb \ s - up to 867 Mb / s Mb \ s + 4x1Gb | 1 X WAN, 4 X LAN, 1 X USB-2.0

Rep: (0)
Netis AC1200 N1 - Discussion
2.4GHz - 300Mbps | 5GHz - 867Mbps | WAN, 4 x LAN, 1 x USB-2.0

Forum Rules | How to clean the image under the spoiler

Attached Image

Description
Netis AC1200 N1 is a dual-band wireless router that is equipped with next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology. The device will provide you with simultaneous operation in two frequency ranges: with a speed of up to 867 Mbit / s at a frequency of 5 GHz and with a speed of up to 300 Mbit / s at a frequency of 2.4 GHz.

In addition, the product provides wired Gigabit Ethernet, which is 10 times faster than regular Fast Ethernet connections and is best suited for high-speed file transfers as well as HD streaming.
Features
Supports all 802.11a / b / g / n / ac standards
Different types of WAN connections in one device: DHCP, static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, dual access mode (PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP), WISP
Various Wi-Fi modes: AP, Repeater, AP + WDS, WDS, Client
Multi-SSID allows you to configure up to 6 additional independent networks for guests and friends
Two 5 dBi high sensitivity antennas
Easy wireless security setup with the push of a WPS button
Five gigabit ports
Wireless On / Off Button
Quick setup with multilingual interface
Specifications
  • Country of origin - China
  • Wi-Fi Frequency - 2.4 GHz 5 GHz
  • LAN Port Speed ​​-1 Gbps
  • Wi-Fi speed>300 Mbps
  • Interfaces:
    1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto MDI / MDIX WAN
    4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto MDI / MDIX LAN
    1 x USB 2.0
  • Wireless features:
    802.11b
    802.11g
    802.11n
    802.11a
    802.11ac
  • Antenna Design - Fixed
  • Protocol Support: DHCP, PPPoE, IPsec, L2TP, PPTP
  • IPTV Support - Yes
  • Number of antennas - 2 x 5 dBi external, omnidirectional
  • VPN Tunnel Support - Yes
  • Wireless network protection:
    WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)
    Encryption WEP / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
    Wireless MAC Filtering
  • Black colour
  • Maximum transmitter power: less than 20 dBm or 100 mW
  • Chipset: RTL8197fs 1 GHz + RTL8192er + RTL8812br
  • Flash Memory Capacity: 16 MB
  • Storage capacity: 128 MB
  • Power Source: DC 12 V / 1 A (output)
  • Access Control: IP / MAC / Domain Filtering
  • Dynamic DNS
  • Static routing
    Wol
  • Backup and Restore
  • DDNS Firmware Update
  • Certification: FCC, CE, KC
  • Transmission speed:
    2.4 GHz: up to 300 Mbps
    5 GHz: up to 867 Mbps
  • Frequency ranges:
    2400 - 2483.5 MHz
    5150 - 5350 MHz
    5650 - 5725 MHz
  • Data transfer rate:
    802.11ac: 80 MHz (433 Mbit / s), 160 MHz (867 Mbit / s)
    802.11n: 40 MHz (300, 270, 240, 180, 120, 90, 60, 30 Mb / s), 20 MHz (144, 130, 115, 86, 57, 43, 28, 14 Mb / s), auto -selection
    801.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, 6 Mbps
    802.11b: 11, 9, 6, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps
  • Wireless Modes:
    AP
    Repeater
    AP + WDS
    WDS
    Customer
    Multi-ssid
  • Standards:
    IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
    IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
    IEEE 802.3u 1000Base-TX
  • LED indicators:
    Pwr
    WPS
    2.4 GHz
    5 GHz
    LAN 1 ~ 4
    Wan
  • Buttons:
    WPS
    Wi-Fi on / off
  • WAN Connection Type:
    Static IP
    L2TP
    PPTP
    Dual access
    WISP
  • Port Forwarding:
    Virtual servers
    Dynamic Port Forwarding Feature
    UPnP
    DMZ
    FTP private port
  • QoS (traffic prioritization):
    WMM Bandwidth Control
  • Environmental parameters:
    Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 В° C
    Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 70 В° C
    Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90% non-condensing
    Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 90% non-condensing
    Dimensions and weight
    210 x 126 x 29 mm, 317 g
  • Contents of delivery
    1 x Router
    1 x 12V / 1A power adapter
    1 x Ethernet cable
    Documentation
  • Brand Country - China
  • Warranty - 24 months
Useful

Topic looking forcurator

Post has been editedstp101 - 20.05.19, 17:45
Reason for editing: Login and password after firmware

Question about the firmware of this router: who has any experience?
After installing V1.5.572, the big problems started from the official site: unstable work via WIFI, the speed drops to zero by 5 GHz (there are no problems with the cable), access via USB and SMB to the hard drive connected to USB was lost. BUT! Now you can set / change the password for the admin)
Who entered the same ... update? Who solved the problem?

Firmware for Netis N1 appeared only on the Ukrainian site Netis.ua, this firmware turned out to have huge glitches, in addition to breaks, there are problems with Internet clients Steam, Origin, etc. The firmware cannot be rolled back. I contacted the support, there is NO timing for the release of the new firmware, given that the equipment appeared on the market in November 2018 and given the initially crude version of the firmware, I will assume that the next firmware will not be released soon.
Support service provided beta firmware up to version V1.5.572, which turned out to be even more glitches. (Now I can’t flash it at all), I was recommended to contact the service center for support, which I did, but they refused to accept the equipment, because they only service one Netis supplier. to the central office, as far as I understand, the guarantee should be from the manufacturer, and given the problems organized out of the blue of Netis.ua, I think the problem may be resolved earlier.

Post has been editedha2507 - 01.02.19, 14:36

Today I took it to the service - accepted.
A Netis representative on the Rosette unsubscribed that the service should replace the router with a new one with factory firmware. They deny it in the service - there is no replacement. Most likely, it will be like they said today in the store where I bought the router: the service will give a conclusion and the store will return the money on this conclusion. Let's see what the service will say) The result was promised on 06.02

According to Ukrainian law, a service has the right to carry out repairs within 14 days, that's it. who needs it? drive away, wait. Those. support is just wretched, sitting at home scribbling answers, anyway. There should be a manufacturer’s guarantee, and here only if only, in the common people are called on the * fuck.

I was in the service center)) immediately rolled up a letter)) and change the seller, of course, in a word, nothing.

Attached Image

Here is the conclusion of the service center

This speaks of the resolution of the service center, and not the replacement of the router, such an entry: “It is impossible to repair it in time due to the lack of spare parts”

Rep: (60)
Ha2507 @ 02/06/19, 09:13*
This speaks of the resolution of the service center, and not the replacement of the router, such an entry: “It is impossible to repair it in time due to the lack of spare parts”
In my Valsis (Kharkov), the ASUS router was changed so. That is, they issued a new one instead of the old.

I follow your correspondence, also not happy with the Netis service. I have on the latest firmware (I don’t like to use the word “extreme”, but I can’t write “last”, pah-pah, God forbid not the last) - almost everything is fine, I can’t see hard drives via USB, only flash drives. It seems that in firmware 1.5.572 (if it was amiss) just forgot to add NTFS support. I hope they will correct it, because it does not smile at all to ride around Kharkov - first in the SC, then to the store. And then, as I understand it, there is no guarantee to change, at best, the grandmas will be returned.

Post has been editedRomma74 - 06.02.19, 13:04

Asus is Asus, Netis is Netis, I wrote to the Chinese office, the reaction is interesting, but I don’t think it will be, it was my last Netis product

Attached images
Attached Image

Ha2507 @ 02/06/19, 12:14*
Asus is Asus, Netis is Netis
I agree, although during the operation there were also enough problems ...
Question on the act: What are the next steps with such an act? Carry to the store and change?
Judging by your correspondence with netis on the outlet website, they cheated here too - there should be a replacement in the SC ...

It is not clear in the act because of which party the problem arose, and the act refers to the law on consumer protection. If I think a large store will not refuse, if ala FLP his right to refuse, but to sue ..... easier to forget))) a strange office this Netis

* ha2507,
I was interested in the store before giving it to the service. They foresaw this situation and said that the service would not give a replacement, but would give an act and the store would return the money on this act. And the question is: will they return the money or replace it? Because I don’t want to take a replacement anymore.
In the evening after work, I’ll stop by the store and listen to what they say.

According to the law, it is possible to demand an increase in funds, and given that the goods do not fulfill the declared functions)) all the more so.

Romma74 @ 02/06/19, 12:29*
Question on the act: What are the next steps with such an act? Carry to the store and change?

* Romma74, , Yes exactly

Posted on 02/06/2019, 15:58:

Romma74 @ 02/06/19, 12:04*
almost everything is good, only USB hard drives can not see in any way, only flash drives.

Are there about 40 open sessions (old)? I suspect that it is for this reason that the brakes begin

In general, the store returned the money without any problems

* ha2507, What ended your epic? Did you change the router (took the money) based on the act in the store? I plan to try changing tomorrow ...

If a normal seller changes or refunds without problems, a representative said they would contact support and help resolve the issue of replacement.

Rep: (1)
Please tell me if there are alternative firmware on it. What about dd-wrt, openwrt?

And the point is to lose the warranty ?, according to my observations I will say that the new firmware will not be released soon, if at all. After the firmware (and I have a beta version), upgrade to any of the 1.5 versions. does not seem possible
I was promised that the manager will contact and solve the problem (since the seller in my case refuses to change or return the money) How will the information be unsubscribed.

* cot11,
No, I have not found. Neither DD WRT, nor Open WRT, nor Padavan support this model. Maybe someone else, I don’t know.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 02:05