> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.39 "

Rep: (2696)
Accessories forXiaomi Mi Mix 3
PictureXiaomi Mi Mix 3, MIX 3 - perseus
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 02.06.19, 19:09
Reason for editing: Display and video instructions

Rep: (0)
Otterbox always liked the company, from the time of iphone use. Who I bought for mi mix 3 Case by Tudia firm. Simply elegant design. Not cheap, but it's worth it. The quality is excellent and piercing.
Buy at Amazon.

Overview of the cover here.
https://youtu.be/LPWzL-Ty-bA

Post has been editeda_pri - 18.03.19, 17:17
Reason for editing: Attached link

Rep: (3)
* a_pri Recalling?

* a_pri , * rostanman , * rostanman , Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Case, TUDIA Slim-Fit Heavy Duty [Merge] Extreme Protection / Rugged but Slim Dual Layer Case for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (Matte Black) https: //www.amazon.com...cp_apa_i_Ca7JCbY43RYCW

Rep: (1360)
Got a case.
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32961479848.html
There are no complaints about the quality. Really beautiful and high-quality case, closes the camera. Leatherette inserts look like real leather. But the phone has become somehow "bold", I will sell the cover because of this. A little sorry, the cover is really good.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
Please tell me, who uses the coverhttps: //ru.aliexpress....3-2-1/32969813551.html
in conjunction with glass c full coverage, does not interfere if the glass top of the frame cover?

* a_pri And what is its advantage if the bottom is not fully protected?

Rep: (13)
Good time of day! Tell the seller from whom you can buy the original charge. And then something completely confused when choosing. Thank.

Rep: (2)
iNessus @ 30.01.19, 03:47*
dmgurov
In general, how important to put glass, instead of the hydrogel film? whether the film saves from scratches as well as glass?

I have to experiment with MI5 in October 2018 - has removed the protective glass and go without him. I do not see any scratches.

Rep: (87)
self-adhesive glass came here is
https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.6cf34c4doCJVZ7

Yesterday pasted. Glass without bends, absolutely flat, the phone's screen covers about a black box, with a small spade on it. With the end as usual much, but I hope in the bumper will not be so. Gestures do not interfere, although there were concerns. The sensors are not too buggy. Finger slides, screen sensitivity has not declined, except that oleofobka seemed a little worse than the native screen.

Violet on amoledovskom or black when viewed at an angle, it can be seen in other cases when the screen like how there is no difference.

The village is surprisingly good, but unlike the usual optical adhesive me, here it is necessary to aim at once, because the sticks specifically and is not recovered, glue is not very comfortable, because no bends or other benchmarks, only on the eye, you can make a mistake not only up-down-left-right, but also in a clockwise \ counterclockwise: D. The perimeter at different locations were first bubble (as promised in the description) which are cleared from the set of liquid (as promised in the description). I hope that as promised in the description, the bubbles will not appear again.
In general, if you then do not get out of surprises, I can recommend.

P.S. Home screen for 3 weeks of use has picked up the small, barely visible under the lamp kotsok.

Post has been editedddfcoold - 04.03.20, 11:33

Rep: (16)
udaev @ 19.03.19, 09:21*
No scratches, I do not see

And they are!
ddfcoold @ 19.03.19, 11:10*
P.S. Home screen for 3 weeks of use has picked up the small, barely visible under the lamp kotsok.

Generally, only one real example seen in my life, when people use the phone without the protection of the screen and there really was no scratches (but there was a degree of accuracy that borders on mania). In all other cases, it was sufficient under the lamp on a clear screen to look and immediately found a bunch of micro-scratches (maybe it's not even damaged glass and oleofobka). Therefore, when purchasing a hand, if a person says that he had the phone in perfect condition, but it was running without protection, 99% of the screen will pokotsali.

* CrazyC0rpse I only stating a fact. Discuss who some sand in the pockets - a fierce offtopic: D

Post has been editedddfcoold - 19.03.19, 12:38

Rep: (9)
* lolmaus Was there my review there (selection parameters are specified - mix 3). And where did he go out of the proposal is not clear. So do not be mistaken, sold out, maybe, maybe, the price was the lowest.

* Dania85 , Well, why does not protect the bottom of the phone so well covered, of course open part of the display, but it's a slider. And Case Mighty. I like. First wanted to Nilkin, but he does not go to Tudia comparison.

* a_pri Why then do not buy one that protects completely? I think at unsuccessful falling exactly into the open the screen even when the protective glass will skiff, and the cover and add more weight and inertia to strike surely. In general, for the protection theoretically cover should be durable and easy to deform in the fall, to break down, but the blow to extinguish due to its destruction and save the phone.

Post has been editedDania85 - 20.03.19, 14:11

Hello people, and that the gel comes complete with glass? why you need it and how to use it?)

Rep: (1360)
* Anarhist09, the glasses do not stick around the edges and this muck should be smeared around the perimeter after gluing, it will fill in non-glued places.

* Anarhist09 This oil-snotty stuff is very cool removes bubbles. I have myself v30, and then the edges are bent, even with an optical glue under the glass around the perimeter of the bubbles and the glare that thing completely removed. : Good:

Post has been editedddfcoold - 20.03.19, 13:58

Realized thanks, but still there are 3 versionshttps: //ru.aliexpress....78-a803-d8d89e36cb2a-0purple and what is normal), which is better to take?

Rep: (18)
Friends - colleagues, all have a nice day.
Need some advice.
Requires a car holder with wireless charging.
What are the parameters to select it? ... Can someone recommend specific models? ...
I took it through the avito for testing ... But then, if the parameters are not suitable, then it works crookedly ... In a word, it simply does not allow the device to quickly discharge ... The charging itself (and even faster) does not happen .. Stupidly standing in one place, and in the worst case, slowly, slowly the charge melts ... Idikatsiya all present ...
It is necessary to make a reservation that with this, the navigator is turned on and music is playing via a2dp.
Maybe without all this and with the screen off, it will charge ... But then I need a different scenario of using the gadget in the car ...

Rep: (528)
* kimiraykonen
See how much power to charge. 10 watts should be sufficient. But keep in mind heat.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 17:27