Need a flood program on the phone, who can help? | message description

Rep: (0)
Good evening, dear forum users, I need help.
He appeared in our city "scammed", a neighbor, a woman divorced for money, windows (insulation and adjustment), took a prepayment and disappeared.
The number is permanent (mobile), but as soon as he hears the catch, he puts it on a black list.
The unpleasant situation, however, it is clear that this creature continues its "path".
It is clear that money cannot be returned, but something needs to be done with this.
If anyone has a program, kill this creature number, let me know.
Ready to pay for the program, already takes evil (
Thank.

Rep: (70)
* Bobolo,
Some kind of kindergarten.

In fact, quite specific articles of the Criminal Code are clearly visible here.
At the same time, both for him and for you.
If the number is permanent, then it is easier and more correct to solve through cops. And the price tag is lower there.

And what you offer is essentially nonsense and an opportunity to sit down. (Read the law on communications) And for you (in the broad sense of the word), as an organizer, conditional terms are not provided

Rep: (0)
this is the question that the cops shrug their hands, go to court)) and as for sitting down, my friend broke his nose and went home in the evening. As a result, a fine of 15000 was written out to the offender and released home.

Rep: (70)
Bobolo @ 01/29/19, 1:55 p.m.*
go speak to court))

That's right they say.
Therefore, I wrote about the issue price.
Bobolo @ 01/29/19, 1:55 p.m.*
As a result, a fine of 15000 was written out to the offender and released home.

And what should be?
This is article 115 of the Criminal Code. There a fine of up to 40,000 rubles or (in severe cases) arrest up to 4 months or total. work.
Everything is within the law.

And you can be let down under 274.1 of the Criminal Code, clause 3 There from 3 years and no options.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 12:03 a.m.