/ b / ed

Rep: (273)
/ b /

Attached Image

Welcome. Again.

Post has been editedNekoLover - 03.05.19, 04:51

* Svyatoslav_Uz , And custom wait even longer.
And about the miui - I read, on new phones it is necessaryMANDATORY remove firmware-update from the archive and script, then there will be no anti-rollbacks and problems with the transition to global

Rep: (349)
* Nekoloover
no, it’s done differently there - such a trick will not work there if the bootloader is closed
and now it opens for 2 months, if not more - you can endure it, of course, but again it is a matter of time - will there be a global one by then? tvrp? at least something

Rep: (13)
Wow! PDA.ch that I once wanted to do here? Well done NekoLover

tvrp
but what about without it? It is primarily collected if the model is common: D

Posted on 01/28/2019, 17:19:

* MaximumZver glad to try;) Hello)

Posted on 01/28/2019, 17:20:

he now opens for 2 months
but this is a problem

Posted on 1/28/2019, 17:21:

But will there be a global
Now there are phones all on treble. And there and miui Russified there is also a bunch of everything, universal

* Nekoloover
I would comb my hands before the blood for 2 months, using smart purely in English: D
treble, as for me, spawned 2 things - normal firmware, and a bunch of oblique, curved ports, made on the basis of "on the hell"

Post has been editedSvyatoslav_Uz - 28.01.19, 17:22

* Svyatoslav_Uz , but I basically know English, not in Chinese: D
And yes, I bought a redmi unlocked for some reason

* Nekoloover
I also know English, but there is no desire to use such a device

Svyatoslav_Uz @ 01/28/19, 16:21*
treble, as for me, spawned 2 things - normal firmware, and a bunch of oblique, curved ports, made on the basis of "on the hell"
Compilers are all normal, but the ports are of course buggy. But it’s also not easy - to make universal firmware without heaps, on a bunch of processor models, etc., including so that it was on MTK and Snap right away

* Svyatoslav_Uz If the device is good, wait 2 months normally. Meanwhile, others mostly use

* Nekoloover
Well, because the firmware for the Samsung is permissible - it is designed only for use on the Samsung, from there the root of the problem
there is still no 1 universal firmware for all types of processors and other casesYes and probably will not

* Svyatoslav_Uz , the problem is no longer with manufacturers, but SoC
And the Samsung generally ehunos

Posted on 1/28/2019, 17:28:

Svyatoslav_Uz @ 01/28/19, 16:26*
there is still no 1 universal firmware for all types of processors and other cases and probably will not
and normal GSI compilation? He put a few, everything was without bugs

* Nekoloover
NekoLover @ 01/28/19, 19:27*
ehunos

at first I read it wrong, my vulgar mind: D
NekoLover @ 01/28/19, 19:27*
manufacturers

and manufacturers also have it, they make an oblique vendor designed only for use, exclusively with stock firmware - and they don’t care about the rest

* Svyatoslav_Uz With regards to stock vendors - yes. But in essence they violate the universality of treble

Posted on 01/28/2019, 17:32:

* Svyatoslav_Uz , set that Samsung port itself? I downloaded, but does not get to the installation

* Nekoloover
there is another Google problem, because it can’t control it
it’s too difficult, if Google took control of it all - who knows, maybe now it would be different: D

Posted on 1/28/2019, 17:33:

NekoLover @ 01/28/19, 19:31*
samsung port

* Nekoloover
I do not digest the Samsung shell, so no
Yes, and I will not even put these ports close - I’d better stay on a stably working custom

* Svyatoslav_Uz , otozh. And Google was also fined like, for the fact that it controls the android

Posted on 1/28/2019, 17:34:

Svyatoslav_Uz @ 01/28/19, 16:32*
samsung shell
and I want to look at her. There was once a Samsung on 4.2.2, I'll see how it changed: D

* Nekoloover
I had a Samsung that had 4.1.2, 30 minutes after the purchase it already had 7.1: D

* Svyatoslav_Uz , recently means bought: D

* Nekoloover
1.5 years have passed: wacko:

* Svyatoslav_Uz , well, my redmi is probably so much: D

* Nekoloover
I’m about 8 months old, so I’m tired of it - already 2 times repaired
also the battery behaves dumbly - either 8 hours of the screen, then 6, then generally 3 or 4
I don’t even know how long he will stay with me

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 06:25