> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PS Now - discussion | PS Now service as an alternative to the "iron" console

Rep: (1)
ServicePlaystation nowIt is not yet officially available on the territory of the Russian Federation, but there are a lot of guides on how to make a European or Japanese account and play, and if you have a good Internet connection (from 10-20 Mbit) it seems they write that everything is OK!

Maybe someone from the members of the forum has already tested this service and what can it do?

I consider the possibility of buying a gamepad PS specifically to test the service, your opinion?

I’ll say right away that I’m not a hardcore player, and the option to play sometimes on a PC (or even on a laptop on trips!) To new PS games seems quite an interesting option.

Rep: (1)
the service really works, I managed to get registered on the Japanese side, played some crazy games, then I learned that there are more games in Europe and America, I registered in America - and indeed almost all the main exclusives are there, very good. many games, but there is a problem! Although they say that there is a trial period of 7 days, you can get it only by specifying payment data (in Japan, this is not necessary). Tried to enter the credit card number generated on the site, with the address, etc. it does not come out .. the stor rejects such a card, tried to log in with the help of an American paypal account, enters and asks to indicate the card (although, I remind you, it’s 7 days free, I don’t have to shoot anything). I found a store that sells prepaid American credit cards with a balance of 10 cents, but there the seller himself wrote that these gamers had already said that they don’t take my cards for PSN - they don’t fit ....
In general, I see only one way out - to buy an American pre-paid card with a par value of 5-10 bucks and pay off in my account, but it turns out you need to pay to play 7 days in games that are given for free .... SHORT if whoever has thoughts, by how to create an account, in the American or European store (with a card binding, albeit fake, because you don’t have to pay this after the fact, you just need a card) please share it, I will even take off the vidos

Rep: (1452)
Maybe draw a hat and add useful tips on how to connect this service?

Rep: (0)
It works without a credit card.like this. In fact, with a British account, you can connect a British stick instead of a map.

Rep: (130)
I share a guide. From here did work. Vpn can be any country, your ip just does not burn right up to the launch of the PSnow client on your computer.
_rempc.by/igrovye/playstation-now-sozdat-akkaunt-besplatno.html

PSnow basically does not support the keyboard, the left gamepads only through x360ce and replace in the psnow folder with the dll from the utility. Sonia wants you to buy at least something from her products, namely Dualshock 3 or 4. Even if you have 3, his work is not guaranteed everywhere.
In the end, he played himself putting Monect pc remote on the phone, x360ce saw the gamepad and let me into the game.

Post has been editedDjdiversant - 10.05.19, 23:08

With the xone controller everything works without problems.

At the weekend I tried ps now on uk account, I was very surprised how everything works fine and this is at 50 mb / s inet, I played ninja gaiden without any problems for three hours. Then I tried the games that are being downloaded, of course everything is also stable here and you can play from your Russian account. For fun, I also tried to play ps3 games through parsec, also the rules. In general, I decided to buy a subscription for a month.

Strange. My service lags horribly, hangs every few seconds and most importantly hangs up only if you move the window. Geforce Now is much better, on my laptop of the 11th year with 30mbit Internet works perfectly, and through PS Now I couldn’t even play

Rep: (2)
Homefront what happened?

Advise which VPN to use for PSNow.

* sandreichik , I used to register a psn account and paypal windscribe, and to use the service itself, the vpn does not need the main thing that the account be of the country where it is supported

* DeoPro, , actually connecting to the account is no problem. Problems start when starting games.

* sandreichik What is the problem?

* DeoPro,
The message appears:

* sandreichik , the problem is not exactly in Vpn, try to open the specified ports on the router

Rep: (-1)
I took a video instruction, who was interested in how to play 300+ games without a cloud with the help of the Ps now service and with the ability to continue the game after 7 free days (they remain)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19 12:59