Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Zhiyun Smooth 4 is a new flagship among mobile stabilizers, possessing professional tools in order to "squeeze" the maximum out of mobile shooting. Ergonomic handle design, lightweight and durable composite materials in construction
Device characteristics
autonomy: up to 12 hours
operating temperature: -10 В° C to 45 В° C
working load: 45 - 210 grams
maximum grip holder: 90 mm

Equipment:

stabilizer Zhiyun Smooth 4
type-C charging cable
tripod TRM03
shipping case
user's manual

Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.02.19, 09:57
Reason for editing: ZHIYUN USB DriverCalibration Upgrade Tool (Windows) Calibration Upgrade Tool (MacOS) Firmware v1.77Manuals (EN)

Rep: (2)
* ponoamrev02,
* Chilintano06, Put a third-party application and turn off the phone stabilization and the whole problem is solved, in the reviews on YouTube they talked about it

Optical stabilization on iphone up to Xs / Xs Max cannot be disabled programmatically. Only artisanal magnet

Proofs - google on foreign resources

Post has been editedtrucach - 15.02.19, 10:45

* trucach , I looked in the review some applications allow third-party to do this, although maybe I'm wrong

The stub finally arrived, tell me what settings should be made before the first start? In the application, something did not find the tracking mode ((phone mi8

Rep: (4)
1) flash the latest firmware
2) calibrate through the comp (6 steps)
3) it is possible to correct the horizon obstruction (mine needed a -1 degree correction
4) start to understand

Post has been editedFedostas - 16.02.19, 20:49

In order not to produce cross-hosting: - from whom the plastic (case) creaks - we follow this link - I kind of found the reason and safely eliminated it.
Zhiyun Smooth 4 Body Squeak Treatment

* Fedostas But how to correct the horizon obstruction? And the firmware can only be delivered through a computer?

only put through a computer?

Yes, only so
With life-tech you download the driver, the Windows program and the actual lousy.
First you install the driver, then you throw up the steadic - the system will install it.
Then start the program and MAYBE (I needed) turn on the steadic.
Well, then on this videofirmware calibration
I’ll just repeat it — for me to see the software Steadic, I had to turn it on.
Actually, I asked for everything. I did not calibrate - I did not need it. In software, I just made a correction of minus one degree (can be done directly on a standing phone and on the tripod) I don’t forget to click save.
Actually everything.

PS - it seems like there is an alternative software in exchange for the native idiotic ... - filmic pro is called.
There is both an android and an ios.
It is necessary to study this question ...

Post has been editedFedostas - 16.02.19, 23:22

Rep: (7)
Fedostas @ 02.17.19, 1:21*
You download the driver with life-tech
If you do not need a dozen drivers, the software will not see the hardware. Only seven.

Posted on 02/16/2019, 23:26:

filmic pro is called
Tried it today, jerky video. I have mi 8. On others, it can and will start normally.

Posted on 02/16/2019, 23:28:

Calibration
it can be done with a native program for android.

Post has been editedsuper_root - 16.02.19, 23:27
Reason for editing: Edit

Tried it today, jerky video. I have mi 8. On others, it can and will start normally.

You can reference (I have AQUARIS V - maybe it does ...)

Fedostas @ 02.17.19, 1:36*
You can reference (I have AQUARIS V - maybe it does ...)

FiLMiC Plus (Post Alex0047 # 65691248)

Super_root @ 02.17.19, 08:01*
FiLMiC Plus (Post Alex0047 # 65691248)

Does this version support our stub ???
After reading the branch I realized that only with 6.4.2 (and according to other sources 6.4.4) s4 support begins

Or am I misunderstanding something ... ??

Fedostas @ 02.17.19, 13:05*
Does this version support our stub ???
I tested without a stub, if it cannot normally shoot video, then support for the stub is not particularly needed in it, although fresh versions may work well.
The new version under the spoiler, it is not broken. From the market it costs 900 rubles.

Post has been editedsuper_root - 17.02.19, 12:47
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (25)
The new version under the spoiler, it is not broken. From the market it costs 900 rubles.

Here it is for free:FiLMiC Plus (Post sserratty # 81344063)

Oxi_Saharok @ 02.17.19, 15:14*
Here it is for free: FiLMiC Plus (Post sserratty # 81344063)
Well, no matter how.
Attached Image

Super_root @ 02.17.19, 16:28*
Well, no matter

And what prevents you from clicking on "Hide" and using the program?

Oxi_Saharok @ 02.17.19, 16:11*
And what prevents you from clicking on "Hide" and using the program?

Nothing, just wondering if the developer imposes any restrictions on the program!

Super_root @ 02.17.19, 17:16*
Does the developer impose any restrictions on the program

Limitations are only related to the capabilities of your smartphone and its compatibility with the program.

Rep: (6)
I would even say that he doesn’t support a bunch of phones. Before you take it, it's better to find out if these crutches work with your phone (zuk z2pro does not work). It is better to take osmo mobile.

Oxi_Saharok @ 02.17.19, 13:44*
Here it is for free: FiLMiC Plus (Post sserratty # 81344063)

Thank you - what you need - everything plows without brakes.
I have not connected it to the steadic yet, but I looked in the list - it’s present

Rep: (5)
Built in wireless gimbol charging, as in the nearest, recently released competitor.
It is a pity that the Chinese from the factory did not guess for themselves. It is difficult to use the wire, you have to strongly shift the smartphone and one of the motors is non-acidic so warm.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVeterMir - 19.02.19, 17:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 22:04