Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Zhiyun Smooth 4 is a new flagship among mobile stabilizers, possessing professional tools in order to "squeeze" the maximum out of mobile shooting. Ergonomic handle design, lightweight and durable composite materials in construction
Device characteristics
autonomy: up to 12 hours
operating temperature: -10 В° C to 45 В° C
working load: 45 - 210 grams
maximum grip holder: 90 mm

Equipment:

stabilizer Zhiyun Smooth 4
type-C charging cable
tripod TRM03
shipping case
user's manual

Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.02.19, 09:57
Reason for editing: ZHIYUN USB DriverCalibration Upgrade Tool (Windows) Calibration Upgrade Tool (MacOS) Firmware v1.77Manuals (EN)

Rep: (2)
Good evening, tell me who uses a stub on the android? How to work without complaints?

Rep: (7)
ponoamrev02 @ 01.28.19, 21:14*
Good evening, tell me who uses a stub on the android? How to work without complaints?

On an iPhone, the app works perfectly. Android has many flaws. Zoom jerks, ponaramu makes crooked, loses the object of tracking, etc. In the laymarket, they posted a version in the 20s numbers, fixed a lot of jambs, but not all. If you do not use the native utility, then the stabilizer works perfectly in all modes, the camera control buttons at the same time stop working.

* super_root , is it all the same preferable for an iPhone? And how in the movie about tracking there is in the application? Did not you try this program?

Post has been editedponoamrev02 - 29.01.19, 08:16
Reason for editing: Added

ponoamrev02 @ 01/29/19 10:16*
Is it all the same preferable for an iPhone? And how in the movie about tracking there is in the application? Did not you try this program?

I think I finish the software, the jambs are apparently related to the variety of smartphones on the android, each with its own camera modules. With iphone everything is much easier. There is tracking, they also fixed it only in the last patch, but you have to understand that if the monitored object changes, the stabilizer will start to turn the phone as if it’s gone dead, you wouldn’t just lose it and shoot further. In general, I adapt myself to him and knowing the weaknesses of the software already bypass them. The most important firmware update itself to the latest stub.

* super_root , well I will try on both devices and compare

ponoamrev02 @ 01/29/19 3:00 PM*
well come try on both devices and compare

I bought another adapter for the action camera. But there is an ambush that you have to turn the stabilizer 180 degrees, with buttons from yourself.

* super_root , I wanted to buy dji but I didn’t dare to do something, but here they took the discount for pandao for 3.800, for me an adequate price for such a device, I'll try to see, then I can take conclusions if this does not go down

Rep: (3)
And I ordered the BERU in the store for 6000 with delivery (and a discount on the first purchase of 500), considering that delivery from Russia seems to be not expensive (at least I hope that it is not expensive ...) In dji osmo, the price scared off (about 9000 like from China now ) and the plastic color gray is not very ...

The people .... keep in mind that there is trouble with iPhones if you have a stabilizer in it (iPhone 7 and above like) ... the image twitches and conflicts with the external stub, but bloggers are silent about it. In general, check in stores before buying, as this trouble is not treated and is observed with any stub.

Rep: (6)
What is really the maximum distance between the clamps? I have Xiaomi Mi Max 3, the width of the phone is 88 mm, can I use it?

chilintano06 @ 01/31/19, 4:56*
The people .... keep in mind that there is trouble with iPhones if you have a stabilizer in it (iPhone 7 and above like) ... the image twitches and conflicts with the external stub, but bloggers are silent about it. In general, check in stores before buying, as this trouble is not treated and is observed with any stub.

I tried with 7 iPhone all the rules!

Esminetz @ 01/31/19, 12:10*
What is really the maximum distance between the clamps? I have Xiaomi Mi Max 3, the width of the phone is 88 mm, can I use it?
85 mm. By landing 91. With a cover just not. And without him should.

Rep: (0)
* Esminetz I did not climb in the case, I did not try without it

Post has been editedValik-35 - 31.01.19, 21:01

Add instructions in Russian to the header: happy:

Attached files

Attached fileSmooth-4_user_manual_V1.00_GB.pdf(2.02 MB)

Mi max 2 climbed even in the case, but with a stretch. At first I didn’t want to work, then I pushed the balance all the way to the right and everything started

* chilintano06 , put a third-party application and disable the stabilization of the phone and all the problem is solved, in the reviews on YouTube you talked about it

Posted 02/01/2019, 18:51:

Waiting for my Pandao, while the longest package of all orders all came

* ponoamrev02 , * ponoamrev02 , in another review they said that it doesn’t completely solve the problems, and there are twitching moments (and perhaps only a moshny magnet will help). Moreover, this is not the only such advice ....... Well, I’ll arrive, I hope to write off how it works ... I ordered it myself for redmi note 5, along with software stub it works fine (I checked it with xiaomi stabilizer, for now)

Rep: (5)
Ordered for tmall for 7200, delivery from Moscow to Perm took 3 days. In general, I am satisfied with the stub, even though he is my first.

The panoramic picture 180 was disappointed in the application (for some reason, it starts shooting from the middle, and it cannot naturally turn because of the limitations on the z axis), as well as the 3x3 image does not work correctly (it sticks only horizontal averages).
Phone xiaomi redmi 4x.

Managing the rear two buttons and the fp-L button is quite convenient, I have already adapted myself :)

The horizon was littered, I had to adjust the correction by -1 degrees through the application.

I ordered myself an adapter for flash cameras, and a thin loop of charging for the phone from the stub.

Posted 02/01/2019 23:23:

It would be necessary here to put software and firmware from the official site.

Post has been editedproximus - 01.02.19, 23:34

Rep: (5)
In the reviews, for some reason, they do not talk about the old modes in the zy play application. Of course, the control from the buttons disappears, but for me the duck is more functional there.

* chilintano06 , I have a mi8, it will be possible to protest for my wife's X, so I want to understand for myself and master this area a little

Posted 02/01/2019 23:59:

* chilintano06 , the only thing that disappointed in comparison with osmo 2, again according to the reviews, that the tracking of the object does not work correctly

Posted 02/02/2019 00:02:

* proximus , * proximus I think links to the site in the header will be enough

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 15:06