Beelink gemini x45 | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-1)
Beelink gemini x45 [Windows] [Linux]
mini-pc: Windows 10

Description
It was necessary to find a solution for the office, but the office is not very big, 16 m2, with less than 3 in width (other details omitted, the main thing that is important - the place), so the priority was the size of the device. From laptop decided to give up, because something more or less decent worth of 25k, the old computer to buy b / in the market did not want to, again, because of the size, as well as age. After a brief search stumbled upon this miracle kitayproma - Beelink gemini x45, and immediately realized that it was - what I was looking for. Size - 10 * 10 cm (approximately), is attached to the rear of the monitor. Bought for 12,600 timber before NG, in January the price has dropped to 12,000 Delivered SDEK'om, for 20 days, so. After the first turn was pleasantly surprised by the speed of the device. 4k video to play without problems, the two running browser tabs 5-6 (chromium and opera) and Photoshop. The filling in of this piece is not bad, intel Celeron J4105 last generation, core 4 of 1.5 GHz, 2.5 GHz in the turbo mode, Retrofitting HD 600, 6 Gb DDR4 2133Mhz RAM soldered into the PCB whose chips - xs, not pay attention, but I think that by randomly Chinese, 128 Gb mSATA SSD, just randomly brand, with the possibility of replacing, under it some other port, do not remove SSD and not treated, but something similar, Wi-Fi, bluetooth, lots of USB, such as 3.0 and contains 1000 Mb Ethernet. Ships with Windows 10, the license (not a fact, but as itself a license is =)). Hung bluetooth kit - klava + mouse hung column bluetooth sound picked wifi without problems and connected to the MFP through the air. Stuck additional SSD 250 from SanDisk Ultra, all connected and found no problems, it seems ... no problem ... the problem came on, about it later. It is a pity that his older brother - Beelink gemini x55 noticed only later, it is more expensive - about 15k, but it has a top-end Celeron J5005 with HD 605, which is + 50Mhz, with respect to the HD600 and 8 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, here already and space for imagination in BIOS'e more by the way, he's only understandable for those who know English, and is not up to the end, without any special knowledge (say, that it is possible to flash the bios board to increase performance. Perhaps it is true, that is. . to the heat and the temperature is quite low, about 10 W - declared proca consumption in the peak may have the configuration of the processor n can change the firmware, have not tried, but the firmware is already there in the vast tyrneta, and you do not yet recommend, because it is dangerous, you can not pick up the device after a failed manipulation vidos waiting somewhere, or article, if it is found immediately unsubscribe)
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
в—Џ Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4105 processor, 4 cores 4 threads, 64 bits, 14 nm 1.5 GHz - 2.5 GHz, 4 M cache, 2nd level, 3rd level - NO !!!!
в—Џ Intel HD Graphics 600 GPU, 4K 60 Hz
в—Џ LPDDR4 6GB RAM + 128GB mSATA SSD
в—Џ Support for Windows and Linux operating system
в—Џ 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz dual band WiFi and 1000 Mbps Ethernet

Video core: Intel HD Graphics 600
Number of processor cores: 4 cores
SD slot: TF card up to 64 GB

Media Supported:

Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, HD MPEG4
Video Format: RM, 1080P, AVI, DAT, ISO, MKV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV
Audio Format: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA
Photo Format: GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
5.1 Surround Sound Support: Yes

Product Descriptions:

5G WiFi Support: Yes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Power: charger adapter (short, about a meter)
Interface: 3.5 mm audio, DC 12V, HDMI, m, TF card, USB3.0
Antenna: Yes
no camera
BIOS language: English, Germany, Italian, Chinese, Spanish
DVD support: no
HDMI Version: 2.0

Power Consumption: Standby: less than 0.5 W; Rating: less than 12 W
RJ45 Spot Speed: 1000 Mbps

Dimensions and weight:

Product weight: 0.3080 kg
Package weight: 0.7280 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 10.20 x 4.30 cm / 4.53 x 4.02 x 1.69 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 19.45 x 12.25 x 5.50 cm / 7.66 x 4.82 x 2.17 inches

Package Contents: 1 x Mini PC, 1 x Power Adapter, 2 x HDMI Cable (20 cm / 80 cm), 1 x Monofilament Bracket, 3 x Screw Sets, 1 x User Manual and All Paper

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedKumbaYA1987 - 26.01.19, 18:30

Rep: (2)
Where to find the power supply to the console?

Post has been editedjenek008 - 03.04.19, 14:44

Rep: (53)
And where is the driver? Onoff.sayteno. A reinstall win10 - where is the guarantee that all devices will rise?

Rep: (8)
* ds205
On the official forum hasdiscussion section Gemeni X family.
Subject driver. Well, the driver on themselvesfile sharing.

By the way, came out in MarchBIOS update to version 0.16.
Somebody tried to upgrade? Write, which is important for Linux systems.

* gaval_ , In my head does not fit: why drivers spread enthusiastic users, not the manufacturer has officially?

Rep: (219)
* ds205
I believe that Windows is not even licensed from this manufacturer.)))

* STV2, from one another is not dependent like in any way? 8)

* ds205
A link to the driver lecturing representative Beelink'a. But the fact that they are spread on the driver cloudy trash - talking about the appropriate level of the office.
There is online somewhere, even a link to the image vindy10 that is installed on the production.

ds205 @ 30.03.19, 13:28*
from one another is not dependent like in any way? 8)

Of course. But I'm talking about the other as written above - about the level of office))).

* STV2 , * gaval_ How you in general? It is worth saving, if instead of taking intel nuc?

* ds205
It all depends on where you take the price. And it may be not much more expensive here to buy nuc.

* STV2 , X45 for 16tr Ali 8ram / 256ssd. A Nook 10tr without memory and SSD at CU.

* ds205
Well here it is better to take the nuc 10,000 + 4GB 4GB 2300+ 2300+ memory 2500. The same 16 thousand
I think X45 was only 4/64 and 6/128.

* ds205
Who x45 neither Ali nor off. Online beelink anymore. There J45 (there is a different configuration - j4205 and memory disk, etc.).
I also chose between NUC and X45. For the price turned out more profitable to take the X45.
The operation is less than a month. Special problems seems to be no. He was taken to wife by the replacement of noisy 11 year old box on Core2Duo E7400 (tired solder Conder on mamma). Their tasks - surfing Internet, watching youtube and simple work in Photoshop performs.
Sometimes flashes distortion of the image on the screen (band ripple), but this is very rare and the duration of the small (0.3-0.5 seconds).

gaval_ @ 30.03.19, 07:59*
On the official forum has a section discussing family Gemeni X.
Subject to the driver. Well, the drivers themselves filehosting.
- And what's up with "There is still one Driver Missing from this download." ?
- Driver X45 compatible with j45?

Post has been editedds205 - 02.04.19, 21:55

ds205 @ 02.04.19, 23:48*
- And what's up with "There is still one Driver Missing from this download." ?

I have a problem with the installation of the driver was only one - when initially tried to put a stripped-down assembly LTSB 1607. Neither he could not find the driver on one of the devices.
Once set to the original 1709 - all install without problems.
Latest driver for the network WiFi card downloaded from the site of Intel.
The archive is simply a collection of drivers from different manufacturers. Sam Bilink driver writes.
ds205 @ 02.04.19, 23:48*
- Driver X45 compatible with j45?

Can not say anything because Available only x45.

Rep: (0)
X45 bought for 10109 rubles. 64 GB 4 GB emms. But after a few updates WIN10 disk space 64 GB emms remains in the butt. I bought a 256GB ssd drive. Who bore win10 c 64GB emms on ssd disk? Prompt !!!

Ctutq62 @ 03.04.19, 17:50*
X45 bought for 10109 rubles. 64 GB 4 GB emms. But after a few updates WIN10 disk space 64 GB emms remains in the butt. I bought a 256GB ssd drive. Who bore win10 c 64GB emms on ssd disk? Prompt !!!

I also hardship to the disappearance of space on drive C.
For myself, yet I found a way out - to delete the folder c / windows / softwaredistribution / download
It seems to read in the internet can be frozen in vindous download 10 home updates, but do not bother further.

I also hardship to the disappearance of space on drive C.
For myself, yet I found a way out - to delete the folder c / windows / softwaredistribution / download
It seems to read in the internet can be frozen in vindous download 10 home updates, but do not bother further.
STV2 thank you help. : Rofl: But I wanted to move on win10 SSD disck, can anyone knows how to do it?

Rep: (9)
* Ctutq62,

here you gohttp://lumpics.ru/how-...system-to-the-hdd-ssd/For example, the article, you can look for other options. After the transfer, do not forget in the BIOS
change the startup disk. And, of course, you can install the OS on the SSD from scratch, only when it is necessary to stock up on original wood ...

here you gohttp://lumpics.ru/how-...system-to-the-hdd-ssd/For example, the article, you can look for other options. After the transfer, do not forget in the BIOS
change the startup disk. And, of course, you can install the OS on the SSD from scratch, only when it is necessary to stock up on original wood ...

Thank you all who responded, He underwent WIN10 on SSD c emmc, prog MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 13:50