Gtmedia GTC (Freesat) [Android] | [Other]

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGtmedia GTC (Freesat)
Other
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
DVB-S2, DVB-T2, DVB-C, ISBDT Android 6.02, 2G + 16G, 2USB, built-in Wi-Fi 2.4Hz, Bt 4.0 Attached Image
A photo
Attached Image
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 28.04.19, 09:15
Reason for editing: Work firmware

Rep: (0)
SMS is usually for everyone - a universal protocol and one port, and newcamd separately for each package, however, some ports are the same, I also received but do not use

I use the prefix for 3 months. Came with 39. firmware. Internet twisted pair constantly fell off. After switching on, it disappeared after 10-30 minutes. it helped only by plugging the cord or a full reboot of the GTC. Wi-Fi is very weak after 5 meters and a brick wall speed of 3-5 MB. over cable 92-98 of 100MB.
I flashed through the air at 3.41. half an hour later, the cable completely fell off the Internet. Both LEDs in the LAN socket glowed green and yellow constantly. DVB t2 worked fine, found both multiplexes 98-95. I do not use a satellite.
new firmware 3.43 came. I requested the Internet again earned by cable but again briefly on the trail. A day after an hour of viewing, it refused again via wi-fi and cable.
By wi-fi, the network sees and is connected but can’t get to the Internet. according to the speed test does not see the provider. via cable the same thing writes the IP address but cannot enter.
watched only DVB. after a couple of days, the prefix itself rebooted and there was no BOOT inscription on the clock display on the TV jumping frisat screensaver. after 15 minutes, it also rebooted itself again and lo and behold, the Internet appeared again via cable and wi-fi.
Now, if you turn off the console completely from the network 220, the Internet is constantly without interruptions. if you leave it on duty after turning on after half an hour, the Internet again falls off, it helps either juggling LAN or rebooting.
He wrote to the Chinese about the problems, he said we will disassemble it, but as I understand it, he won’t do anything, he asked me to send at least the firmware while it’s silent.

Post has been editedDon Pedro Alevares - 19.02.19, 21:23

* Don Pedro Alevares,
yes, a chinaman of the same, he sold and waal and is very dissatisfied when presenting a claim

I checked the speed on wi fi, and the truth cuts the speed of 30-40mb / s. Have you tried resetting to factory? What is the temperature of the stone? It may be overheating, aide tested?

Yes, several times reset to factory on different firmware. the situation has not changed. the temperature in idle time was 45-48 degrees, the content of HD 78-82 did not rise higher.
I plan to add a fan and drive stress test.

another “novelty” has appeared - the channels are always switched up / down, and with the number buttons, when he wants to ...

I noticed a hole on the remote control under the power button, as if there was a microphone there, who knows, is that so ?!

Posted on 02/20/2019, 19:16:

* Don Pedro Alevares , so 65 is already a lot, I haven’t risen above 60 yet, but I also think of adding a cooler.

Attached Image
on the remote control under the power button hole for the LED. opened the remote looked

Post has been editedDon Pedro Alevares - 20.02.19, 22:32

Who knows how to make the image brighter, the whole video doesn’t matter from a flash drive or streaming dark, evening scenes are not visible at all in places, but sometimes they are clarified. As if there was a car brightness, but I did not find it.

Does anyone play market work?

I'm OK

I can’t enter the play market at all, can’t register an account. Although through Google I enter my account. What kind of problem?

I went in without problems. In led exactly and password. The only thing that came the letter was that the login was made from an unknown device. Who found the program to turn off the console by time, sleep timerВї

* viliol,
It interests me too, and also the fact that the image does not fit on the screen when I turn on the menu - how will I configure it?

Post has been editedklarnetas - 23.02.19, 11:08

I don’t remember, now at work. Look in the settings screen. There are two positions for installing the screen.

In my TV settings, I changed the aspect ratio to the original

yes, set up 94% and shows everything, thank you for the advice :)

Rep: (2)
Tell me, is it worth buying this prefix or not? And how does she have the quality of the picture on TV compared to a sat tuner such as gi8120?

Yes, how can I say, the quality seems to be normal, if it is from a satellite or numbers, but from a hard or streaming video this is a separate issue, as it was not configured anyway it's dark. And this filth in the firmware, I'm waiting for a custom, maybe it will change there.

* Spectre43
strange, it shows me normally, I look through the movie player or file browser, but from the antenna there is a good quality channel and Carousel Russia culture, the rest is so-so - from the companion of norms.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 9:24 PM