Xiaomi SherLock S2 Smart Lock | [other]

Rep: (26)
Xiaomi SherLock S2 Smart Lock

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
SherLock S2 Smart Lock is a smart pad attached to the main lock, which can be controlled using the applicationSherlock smart. All you need to do is attach a smart lock to the inside of the door, and you can open and close the door through the app. There is no need to make any changes to the design of the main lock or door. Installing the device will not prevent you from opening and closing the lock manually from the outside using a physical key. However, there is AntiTheft mode, when the door can only be opened using the application.
The device allows the owner to share access to the management of the castle with other family members and other persons who may be allowed into the room. Accesses may be given an expiration date or they may be deleted at any time by the principal owner. SherLock S2 has a built-in security chip for the home (MJSC), each chip has a unique private key and certificate. The security chip also provides two-way encrypted communication between the application and the device.
Not suitable for all types of locks. By default approaches to locks with a horizontal arrangement of a key.
It does not have the ability to integrate into MI Home or similar smart home systems.
Device characteristics
Size 128 * 62.5 * 73.5
BT 4.0 Communication
Built-in 3800mAh battery
micro usb charging
Android 4.4 app and above
IOS 8.0 and above
Useful information
Set quickly, without dancing with a tambourine. At the first registration no problems, the activation key came to the smartphone almost instantly. Device management, distribution of access rights - everything is intuitive and does not cause questions.Self-translated installation and startup instructions.
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Post has been editedMichael - 07.04.19, 17:00

Rep: (2)
On Iphone, it is possible to create commands for controlling sherlock using the Siri voice assistant, I read in the reviews that someone did it!

* Vetal53, I don’t know, I have a bucket ... If you find information - drop it here, maybe someone will come in handy.

Rep: (22)
Today I installed this miracle of technology. It works properly. There was only one problem: I have a door with a relief pattern. I disassembled the drive, found an empty spot in the case and made a through hole, pressed it through it with a self-tapping screw. It seemed to me that 1/4 of the adhesive tape that stuck to the flat part of the door was not enough - I pressed it with a self-tapping screw.

Rep: (494)
* aleks621111 , and I have a relief. I decided to stick it as it is and then with great efforts I managed to tear it off when needed)). Scotch is super!

* lev64 , And then tore it off? Broke, or just rearrange?

* aleks621111 , I thought that I stuck incorrectly (the key did not turn). It turned out that he did not fit in completely. The lock was torn off)

Post has been editedlev64 - 31.01.19, 16:00

* Vetal53,

I answer my question, installed the patch yesterday, set it up, everything is fine in iOS and there is a widget, and you can configure voice commands in Siri settings.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Vetal53 @ 02/01/19, 08:23*
You can configure voice commands in Siri settings.

I could not set up either Google assistant or Alice ... Maybe I'm doing something wrong ...

* Michael,
Unfortunately with Android I will not prompt

Rep: (6)
Vetal53 @ 02/01/19, 10:23*
everything is fine in iOS there is a widget and you can configure voice commands in Siri settings.

Remotely fail to open if the ipad is at home? Russian voice?

* wapt

Only in the range of bluetooth.

Colleagues, I can’t register in the application on my wife’s iphone, when setting the password, when verification by mail passed, the application says that the time has expired.
SMS for registration by phone also do not come.

On my Android and iPad, there were no problems through the mail. SMS did not come either.

Help, who decided how, if it was, please.

Rep: (3)
A couple of days ago, and I became the owner of this thing. I put on a turntable, because on a key does not allow to put a figured slip on a door. I took the option of winding tape on a turntable. Set in the evening, played around and went to bed happy. In the morning I try to open the door, the lock rotates half a turn and slows down. He began to understand, it turned out that during the night the electrical tape slipped in places and began to touch the fixed part of the larva. I had to abandon such a collective farm. But there is a better option and here it is:

Gulgim “Polymorphus”, study the topic and buy a jar (150 gr is enough “with the head”). We bring it home, warm it according to the instructions and slap the red thing from the kit with it. While the polymorphus is soft, we put the red thing on the spinner of the larva and as soon as it begins to solidify, the spinner can be pulled out and wait for complete solidification, after which, you can already use the design for its intended purpose. I’ll add a photo later, the option is working. I hope that someone will come in handy option.

P.S. 1. The electrical tape that was used in the first version was Orthodox blue. 2. Polymorphus, if necessary, can be heated and pulled out of the "red thing". Then use it as intended with the key.

Post has been editedvadim_007 - 09.02.19, 13:47

I came home, but the keychain did not work. I had to delete it and register it on a new one. I opened it with smart.

* aleks621111 , You could try to remove and insert the battery.

lev64 @ 11.02.19, 13:17*
You could try to remove and insert the battery.

But for this you need to at least enter the room. Read the post carefully.

* Michael , and what inattention? "The key fob did not work ..." The battery in the key fob, of course).
I had this: the key fob hung (the LED (in the key fob) was constantly on), the battery distortion helped.

Ah, well, if you are talking about the washer battery, then yes. And for some reason, I pushed to the drive battery;)

lev64 @ 11.02.19, 13:57*
(LED was constantly on
The LED worked out as expected: two flashes to open. I did not take out the battery, it worked, it seems to be correct. Soon the wife will come, see if she works.
The keychain worked for her.

Post has been editedaleks621111 - 11.02.19, 19:24

I have a problem with smart keys. First, the response range decreased, then simply stopped working (the LED was on normally). Removed the keychain from the application, but now it just does not add. Today, my mother also stopped working (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 07:15