Attached Image

Firmware
Instructions
Useful
Accessories
Problem solving
Differences of regional versions
There are versions for two markets:
1) the most common for China, it has android 6.0, the firmware does not have play servisies, built-in languages ​​(Chinese and 90% English)
2) In our case, the version for the Indian market, supports all languages ​​and has on board Android Tv version 8.0

The firmware of this TV is not suitable for other Chinese versions of the TV.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.06.19, 21:13
Reason for editing: Button Mapper.

Rep: (0)
listen to and what is the difference in the setting of HDMI inputs (blur, TV, set-top box, etc.) Che did not find any of differences.

Rep: (164)
B0RM0T0S @ 15.03.19, 11:15*
About that speech. This box when I took them only brought in MI Side. Through 2/3 months, these models were gone, and there were boxes with longer / opaque "chin".
Here they probably already worth 8th Andrei.
What to do with my, I'll never know

You definitely Indian, but the previous version of the TV, the name of magnolia model that was to version pro, pro version is named dangal it android 8 and a global firmware. About your version written on the Indian forum Xiaomi, people need to be updated to Android 8, but so far nothing has been achieved. I think to wait for the official firmware update. Models magnolia here no one.

Rep: (207)
orest79 @ 15.03.19, 13:01*
In the description of 43 "FullHD video playback is supported, or the screen resolution? For Aida shows that the display resolution of 1280 x 720. The model MiTV-AX00, globalka
It was already in the subject. This authorization is in the launcher. What for do it not FHD, is unclear. But this is a question for the developers.
Videos and channels are displayed norms, 1080p.

Post has been editedAndrew the stalker - 15.03.19, 12:07

Rep: (195)
* iv_sa,
th. Thank you so much. o.O

all the good times flow
was the happy owner of Xiaomi MI TV 4A Pro - have not yet downloaded the update, flew itself

and now after the update was bad
the main thing that infuriates constantly pops up a message on the connected USB storage device. Just the trouble, before once the stick and stuck polzyvalis without problems, including cartoon child all played without any problems, which include a new series, now we have to constantly choose the drive, and it forever or connected as a current or that hangs on the extraction

how to remove this fucked ... Hb: wallbash:

Posted on 15/03/2019, 19:11:

how to roll back the update, after you just want to upgrade it to send to the trash

that's how it vyglyadit- connected USB flash drive and starts
you can simply ignore. pressing cancel, but if for example, on a flash drive even 2 video file and I open ES conductor of the one played all the second does not start, and before all played in a row, and jumps to the main screen wire, and if you close this triper hangs again and select a message saying what to do with a memory stick
and so infinitely, any memory stick

Posted on 15/03/2019, 20:01:

It can byloby to Use and those that offer as a guide, but the ambush, the current standard player, and I do not like
All the contents of folders in a pile, in general, complete shit

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

narod- help roll back the firmware, if possible through rekaveri
OPM1.171019.011.1010

People, both in chrome cast podkonektit phone? Tele phone see phone bluetooth devices telly too, sees, but when looking at the phone and the remote Android TV Google home, the phone does not see a TV. Phone Pokafon.

Rep: (45)
Guys online while watching any application hangs the picture and the sound goes on and many applications have one such school?

What should the player? If the MX is changed to VLC.

* dron1977 The problem appears and disappears. Possible glitches from broadcast online content.
In Video Systems helped me on this plus on the brakes video (when the display speed if changing from slow to a little accelerated or when mikrolagi happen) off the checkboxes in the settings associated with the connection via https and the dns (Thu like it has been written, and there in the notes straight there that can save from the brakes in the video).

Posted on 03/16/2019 at 21:38:

* gaov518 ,
Recent VLC unstable when playing back content "on the fly". Bug reports, to no purpose.
MX began to show better with hw softvarnym codec and audio renderer.
Favorite Wim slightly dissolute, some file formats through dlna, and sometimes through Videobox, is just over 5 minutes watching fly, especially when rewinding.

Andrew The Stalker @ 15.03.2019, 12:07*
It was already in the subject. This authorization is in the launcher. What for do it not FHD, is unclear. But this is a question for the developers.
Videos and channels are displayed norms, 1080p.

In miboks picture in 3 launcher pleases the eye. Here all the soap.

orest79 @ 15.03.2019, 09:01*
Privet.V description 43 "FullHD video playback is supported, or the screen resolution? For Aida shows that the display resolution of 1280 x 720. The model MiTV-AX00, globalka

Resolution video and thresholds 1280. The video shows in 1920 are compared with the 3 E box heaven and earth. The E box in the launcher and prog eyes rejoices picture juicy, crisp icons and text. This soap because We decided that the developed software is to reduce the resolution standards. Sadly. I regret I did not buy a TV set without a smart plus console separately. Because of Yuzawa 3 mi boxing on TV without tears will not look. Screensaver way too not fhd. Who sees a TV set in the launcher mode and immediately asked, and that the resolution is not fhd.

The problem with soap and let us decide. mi tv4a 43 Indian model. How to set the native resolution of 1920 by 1080, working on the fact in 1280 by 720 in all programs. (Launcher and icons, browser, content selection, look on the computer before the video card firewood delivered, ie near the eyes from watering razmylennosti ).. Content plays a normal resolution. Maybe through adb like anything? Pros have? After attachment mi box 3 android 8.0.0 mylnosti interface existent. Heaven and earth. I do not connect the set-top box thinking that the matrix hd. Top box connected TV does not recognize the picture is juicy, crisp fonts on icons even shine sight. It shows the same content.

Rep: (45)
* saprot, yes there is

* saprot,
write to the developers forum, bug reports may help ...
I am personally happy with everything, especially the TV, I do not use one, and I do not sit back to back, so the soap can not see, but Rodak standards, even in the browser to climb. The perfect compromise - to increase the resolution, but it is possible to select the size of icons and text. I would rather swear on a wooden functionality of the native launcher, though I suspect all vedroidnyh tv such trouble.

Hello everyone, and did not find an answer for patchvoll settings, but has matured the following question: How to implement the inclusion of the voice of music? when the team<Turn on the music>Google Assistant says, turn on the music in the program Google Music - I'm sorry an error has occurred, try again later! And this so constantly as to solve the problem?

Rep: (4)
As I understand it to bring a picture from your phone to your TV via the Google home is not possible. He sees telly, but defines it as any other device. You can only adjust the volume. When I press on the screen broadcast - my telly there, but after selecting it - nothing happens. In the old LG output the image via Miracast. Fry! Tv at all ceased to work normally, but I really hoped that you can remove your channel provider, and leave only the 'Net. HD box with a periodicity of flies that is not very convenient (although rare). In general, after a week of use I understand that this is the usual budgetary TV, where you can easily just watch channels through the set-top box from your provider and YouTube, there is still hdbox less work. On the other hand it is for this purpose he purchased))).

Rep: (38)
* VALASI,
Very strange. I have all the gadgets (phone + tablet) perfectly work with him and calmly broadcast phone screen to a TV for hromkastu as well and transferred from Google Play Music.
Missions in hd videobox no no. In principle, the telly is working perfectly, all the flies and the picture is excellent. It is a pity only one thing - with the latest update began hissing sound from the speakers, I had to connect the speakers. So while waiting for the next update the ...

Rep: (4)
* Dixnos,
hmm ... Phone rn4 global 3/32 - is it a problem? Just remember, when you connect to a home that has issued a message on my phone may not work properly. And about the hissing - have themselves noticed.
But here's the example of home - try to rename tv - writing is not connected, although it sees and the volume can be adjusted, and broadcast from the same box or youtube plays without problems, but the phone's screen in any does not want to.

Post has been editedVALASI - 17.03.19, 16:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/20/19, 05:25