Attached Image

Firmware
Instructions
Useful
Accessories
Problem solving
Differences of regional versions
There are versions for two markets:
1) the most common for China, it has android 6.0, the firmware does not have play servisies, built-in languages ​​(Chinese and 90% English)
2) In our case, the version for the Indian market, supports all languages ​​and has on board Android Tv version 8.0

The firmware of this TV is not suitable for other Chinese versions of the TV.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.06.19, 21:13
Reason for editing: Button Mapper.

Rep: (4)
Indian 32 ", everything suits, the sound does not hiss (I look at 1 division), wifi does not fall off, redid the plug on ours, hung on the bracket. Hangs - pleases)

I share my knowledge at once on several points, it may be useful:

Output settings over video (YouTube / Movie), so as not to go to the main menu - press the voice search and give the command "Go to settings"

Sleeping mode - the TV does not turn off the screen with the voice command "turn off the TV." Translate the system language to English (India), command the voice "sleep". The additional settings of the assistant got out, agreed with everything offered. I tried it again in English, it worked. He translated the language back into Russian, now he understands the command "Turn off the TV." It works, but unfortunately, after these manipulations, my TV set, which had previously worked steadily, got lost and constantly began to fall off the Wi-Fi, only treated it with a reset to the factory ones, until I decided to give up the sleep with a voice in favor of the stability of the Wi-Fi.

Bracket (who actually hang on the wall) - took Brateck LPA51-113 (inexpensive and high-quality). Screws in the standard kit, so that's just one interesting thing that got interesting)), the remaining holes are shorter than screws, we had to collective farm with putting nuts)

Channels - Analog TV with an antenna connected https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pApIFC_qQ8U
from 5.10 minutes detailed instructions on how to turn on TV channels

Ip tv - my set of programs (at least since I don’t watch TV myself)
1.Lazy IPTV + current iptv playlist.
2.Peers.tv + playlist:https://smarttvnews.ru/apps/iptvchannels.m3u
3.Fry! TVFRY! TV

Now questions which could not solve yet:

1.Interface The built-in smart card (or whatever is in charge of AndroidTV operation) is a little bit clearer, while if I connect Mi tv box3 via the HDMI interface, the image is much clearer and more information fits. I do not understand what this is connected with, but it feels as if the resolution is increased with an HDMI connection (who explain this phenomenon in the subject)

2.Button patchwall on the remote (like the mode itself) - useless for me, maybe someone knows how to reconfigure it, for example, to display the settings?

3.Bluetooth brakes . When you try to watch TV in bluetooth headphones, "miracles" begin with Wi-Fi, it seems as if Wi-Fi is filling bluetooth or vice versa. The sound is interrupted, the Internet starts to disappear, the video hangs up - in general, the bluetooth is somehow unstable, although the console did not fall off even once, and the bluetooth devices themselves cling to two times.

Update, kernel 4.9.76, build 1636
What brought the new firmware:
- stable wifi (although I already worked the rules)
- a clearer display of the main screen (before the icons were larger and washed)
- turn off the screen (long clamping on the button off), I think it is faster and more stable than turning off the voice, which needs to be changed by switching to the Indian version, after which additional glitches appear
- the ability to select the source of the signal after switching on, so that immediately upon turning on the channels were. (Menu / inputs / do not change signal source)
- notifications at the top of the main menu (when downloading immediately reports that you have usb connected, and wifi is not connected), the utility is of course so-so)
It's nice that the work on the firmware continues)

Post has been editedsss2013 - 08.02.19, 00:35

Rep: (200)
* sss2013,
Just like me. Even nothing to add ... At the expense of the soap was in shock, I already thought that the film was pasted on the screen. It remains to hope that the firmware is being sawn somewhere.

Rep: (0)
43 inch 4a telly

I use the month.

It also seems that the picture in the menu is soapy, there is no definition of fonts.
Another pisses interface slowdown sometimes.

There is no way to quickly return to the "minimized" program. I don’t really understand if he keeps in memory the last 1-2 applications launched or unloads everything when leaving the menu

I also noticed from the reviews of the Indians that my interface is slightly different, some menus are different, there are no “advanced” image settings.

Still share the settings of the image, who screwed up to what was better. So far, I turned off the dynamic backlight and lowered the backlight to 60, it became better.

A diagonal of 43 inches, when you try to watch something through the patchwall, the "streaming video" sound appears, it goes. How is it solved? Has anyone come across?

Hello everyone, I ask for help, who can give or tell where to find the most initial version of the firmware for the Indian market, I have a minimal delay on the PS4 in it, the TV has been updated, the delay is very large, it prevents to play. 43 inches

Rep: (40)
sss2013 @ 01.23.19, 0:18*
1. The interface of the built-in smart (or whatever is responsible for the operation of AndroidTV) soaps a little, while if I connect Mi tv box3 via the HDMI interface, the image is much clearer and more information breaks. I do not understand what this is connected with, but it feels as if the resolution is increased with an HDMI connection (who explain this phenomenon in the subject)
As far as I understand, in order to speed up the interface and because of 1 GB of RAM, the picture resolution is less than FHD, therefore the soap, and in the mi tv box - fhd, that is, the maximum

Posted on 1/23/2019 09:24:

* zopozp990 , with delays, it seems to the gynecologist ..

Post has been editedalex941 - 23.01.19, 09:24
Reason for editing: Ed

Rep: (207)
sss2013 @ 01/23/19, 5:18*
The interface of the built-in smart (or whatever it is responsible for the operation of AndroidTV) is a little bit clearer, while if I connect the Mi tv box3 via the HDMI interface, the image is much clearer and more information fits.

I have an assumption about this. At the very 43 'is true. In general, it seems that in the native launcher the resolution is inserted in half. Aida64 showed me that my TV resolution is HD. : wacko:
Although I turned on the TV, I did not feel any discomfort from the soap and didn’t see it on my native launcher. Just all the icons were pretty big :)
sss2013 @ 01/23/19, 5:18*
When you try to watch TV in bluetooth headphones, "miracles" begin with Wi-Fi, it seems as if Wi-Fi is filling bluetooth or vice versa. The sound is interrupted, the Internet starts to disappear, the video hangs up - in general, bluetooth is somehow unstable

Your bluetooth and wifi work on the same frequency. Try changing the settings of the router so that the wi-fi can be heard on another channel may help. If there was 5 GHz for TV, then the troubles would be solved even easier)

Posted on 1/23/2019 10:32:

Zentara @ 01/23/19 6:44*
There is no way to quickly return to the "minimized" program. I don’t really understand if he keeps in memory the last 1-2 applications launched or unloads everything when leaving the menu

The built-in taskkiller is quite aggressive, at most one holds.
No "advanced" image settings.

Change the region to India. True, it will cause a bunch of minor problems)
So far, I turned off the dynamic backlight and lowered the backlight to 60, it became better.

In the beginning, naively assumed that this is HDR. : lol: it turned out not, and this setting spoils the picture very much.

Post has been editedAndrew the stalker - 23.01.19, 10:34

Rep: (3)
Request to all - indicate in your messages the firmware version and screen diagonal!
First, the functionality of the TV and the available glitches strongly depend on the firmware version.
One gets the feeling that the size of the screen also.
Secondly, we can better track and understand the pattern of bugs and features. This will help to systematize the existing info.

Post has been editedoct0pus - 23.01.19, 10:52

Rep: (3)
By the way, at 43 inches I would not say that there is soap. Fonts - yes, not very clear, but in the settings somewhere I came across the opportunity to make them much brighter and more contrast. I tried and returned it. In the evening, look at the TV.
Maybe soap on 32 inch TVs - this is just a consequence of the work of the same interface, calculated on full hd on a matrix with a lower resolution ???

Posted on 1/23/2019 10:59 AM:

Zentara @ 01/23/19 03:44*
So far, I turned off the dynamic backlight and lowered the backlight to 60, it became better.

Similarly, like the image more.
Illuminated even at 25 exhibited - black becomes blacker))).

Rep: (14)
43 inches, I do not see problems on "soap"

* antidron
and the firmware version?

* alex941,
Hmm, thanks, it's good that there are people who can help.

Rep: (8)

2.Button patchwall on the remote (like the mode itself) - useless for me, maybe someone knows how to reconfigure it, for example, to display the settings?

The program Buttons remapper assigned to launch the launcher patchwall, I sit and enjoy)
If anyone needs to be. The Mi key is Button 4, and it’s better to download the pro version from the forum itself)

Rep: (1)
* nazaror , please specify this button, you can assign for example the launch of YouTube?

Rep: (8)
* nazaror , please specify this button, you can assign for example the launch of YouTube?

By itself, all applications are possible.

Rep: (1)
* nazaror , and if I’m also screwing it up to the example, well, this is your own kanesh, start up the lazi iptv button and add it to the autorun, in other words, if you turn on the TV, you’ll immediately turn on the TV channels iptv, and if you need to go to YouTube, or other applications to use the right button, I think the varik is not bad, but will it turn out so, in the default settings there is a default mio launcher type that, similarly, instead of it, lazi iptv starts by default

Post has been editedcheloveks - 23.01.19, 14:27

Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A Pro 43 inches. I can not specify the firmware, because I am at work. Faced problems:
1. When watching movies on baskino using tv bro, the browser spontaneously closes every 10-15 minutes, this does not happen on the same kinogo.
2. The same problem is present when watching movies through hdbox only in this case the mx player spontaneously closes. Again, the problem depends on the resource from which the video is broadcast, some work fine, some fly out.
I did not notice any problems with the sound and blur of the screen.
Did someone have a similar problem? Or am I so lucky alone? What can this be connected with, codecs, video quality?

Thanks for the advice on "Couldn't install. Error code 5.", but Ukraine has put it down everywhere and forgot. Be sure to add to the header after deleting the previous branch.
It can be seen Patchwall where the region does not support pull up indies.

Who puts Netflix? I still have version 4.16.1 build 200147 running with Aptoide.
Don't like that you need a mouse

Post has been editedunexpil - 23.01.19, 15:09

Pashtalion @ 01/23/19, 2:55 PM*
What can this be connected with, codecs, video quality?

As for me, I think that this is not the grip of the RAM (

Try to optimize the memory before viewing ...

Post has been editedSuRMaJ - 23.01.19, 15:03

Rep: (19)
I hope this is the last re-creation of the topic.

43 diagonal, firmware last through the air.
1. The hiss did not disappear anywhere, it is impossible to look at 1-2 volumes, and loud above at night. The adjustment is very sharp. I hope the matter is in the software and it will fix, because if you take the smartphone on the android and turn on the movie on it, then on the bottoms the same hiss.

2. Periodic crash of films, whether mx player or something else. At the same time, the TV itself does not hang. Most likely also something software.

3. The console is flimsy, unlike xiaomi. The flimsiest of all products is this remote. And a very loud push of the buttons.

Posted on 1/23/2019 at 15:15:

Correct in the header that our version supports only 2.4 GHz.

Post has been editedMagicbunny - 23.01.19, 17:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 06:37