Analogs AirPods (TWS) | Talk analogues AirPods

Rep: (173)
AnalogsAirplans - Choice and comparison.
Reviews | Breakage | Reviews | Useful
Attached Image
CReviews
EReviews
( Useful
Be mutually polite! Express"Thank" - increasing reputation:
If you want to thank the user for the help provided, do not write messages like “Thank you! You are super !!! ”and the like. Just click Picturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.
Do branch cleaner and healthier! use the buttonsPictureandPictureto rate the post. Posts with a bad rating will be reviewed and deleted, and the best will be added to the header.

Post has been editedgabby - 23.03.20, 09:41
Reason for editing: Video Review on replica airpods pro, tws 900000 pro, tws i3pro

Rep: (0)
* 7researcher7, I also argues that there is a sensor
Tomorrow will be proof in the form of a video from Mr. 3conline

Rep: (1)
* www_13 ,
Interesting. Will wait

Rep: (-1)
7researcher7 @ 24.04.19, 20:38*
the i30 will be interesting

I have in mind that you can trust the seller? I'm afraid I'll order some i30 and vparyat the cellar Uncle Liao

* Onizaku, found more such seller is rated and the first year of work

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
guys who have the time, potreschite uskoglazye with this, you need to learn more about i40 looks like it's the best) that's interesting for them to look at the video and photo gallery let casts.

Rep: (15)
With the i12 and a bunch of copies like understood, now the turn i20,30,40 .... judging by the pictures sellers is the same thing with different names, even prodayutsya same 2mya sets (just the ears and ears with a cover tryaposhnymi with taped and silicone nozzles). Well first bought forward, and their detailed review, if the sound level will remain at the i12 but it will be a good microphone with a separate work of each ear, it will be a bomb in 2000.

Rep: (912)
Expoel @ 04.24.19, 16:22*
that is, only the i20 is turned off by closing the lid, and all the other headphones are not turned off?

You misunderstood. Headphones with a charged case, if they touch the contacts of the case, immediately disconnect from the phone and begin to charge, the cover is open or not, it does not matter. And they will connect to the phone while in the case only if the case is completely discharged, otherwise the headphones will turn on only if they are pulled out of the case (open the headphone and case contacts).

Rep: (59)
www_13 @ 24.04.19, 21:14*
Onizaku, I found more such seller is rated and the first year of work

And the last is that in general the ears?

Rep: (22)
* GooG2e,
according to the description on LK9 similar review of the US

* www_13,
A link to the seller's possible?

Hello) I want to take either 10 or 12, tell me what is best and how to find the original .. read the whole topic, the opinions of all odds.

* [email protected], xiao mi world store

* www_13,
Thank.
Especially in comparison label term "stras" touches! : D

Rep: (110)
* www_13,
link please?

* nagornylive I'm sitting with the application, I do not know how to get the link here

* nagornylive
https: //www.aliexpress...9999.11.7fdc3c00WluxiF

Rep: (4)
What headphones take something ??? Subject fuflyzhnye some sit drochat figures. Here i88, who more?
I took i7s, sound disgusting. Now with China took i12, I realized that the next - China Galimov.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
Subject fuflyzhnye not, but agree with the figures. The Chinese are so many rivet this stuff ... until the top is the original i10 and i12 in the Ryan $ 30 are all below the bottom of the fake. We are waiting for a comment Order i20

Rep: (110)
Guys, you can link to the original i10?

* nagornylive
Here wrote:Analogs AirPods (i7S / i9S / i10) (Post Squirtonit # 84505549)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 23:14